Who is black tarantula and whats his story?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
???

Doc Ock
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/black_tarantula.html

spencerspider
lol never heard of this guy lol sounds like crap

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud what the freak? That is the lamest superhero name ever.

Arahan
Superhero? He is surely not a hero. His name soudns lame but his skills are insane. He is Spiderman XXL. Blacky kicked teh crap out of him, Spidey barely could stiop him, if you can call it a stop......

next to Morlun he is my favorite villian.

Spideys Sister
Oh man I renember him....that was his name....Jeez.

Swanky-Tuna
I like the name. It reminds me of that part in Beetlejuice. High-ly dead-ly... BLACK TARANTULA!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I like the name. It reminds me of that part in Beetlejuice. High-ly dead-ly... BLACK TARANTULA! that is a combo of laughing out loud and: ...?

Swanky-Tuna
I guess it's "Hide the deadly black tarantula"

You've never seen Beetlejuice?

doctorstrongbad
The guy is a great bad guy. I always hoped they would use him more, but the problem is he always beats spider-man.

Arahan
May be we can see more of him after teh Evolve or Die Arc.
Spidey gets new powers and a new costume.

My favorite villians:

1.Morlun
2.Kaine
3. Black Tarantula

All powerful bad ases.

botcherby
Spidey can take down Morlun, but there ain't no way he can take down Black Tarantula.... he gets too mashed, even in Spidey's best environment (lots of places to bounce from)

Next Venom_girl
I'm familiar with the Spider-girl version (which is the son of the current Black Tarantula), a rich, powerful, and honorable villain that wants to seduce Spider-girl. (and he beats up the older Kaine when he tries to protect her and refuses to tell him anything about her.) Also he was allied with Elektra and Lady Octopus (a.k.a. Ock II, Trainer)

Arahan
Spidey beating Morlun? What did you drink? No offense but
Spidey cant take Morlun in a fair match.

botcherby
Originally posted by Arahan
Spidey beating Morlun? What did you drink? No offense but
Spidey cant take Morlun in a fair match.

hello, what do you think will happen when he evolves along with his cybernetic eye or minus 1 organ.... he'll kill morlun most likely

Arahan
Well we dont know yet. But it is possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.