JLA vs Avengers Blood Lust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
I've read thread after thread on the JLA vs Avengers and everyone kept talking about if they were in blood lust it'd be a different fight. So it got me wondering how it would fair if the JLA and Avengers fought with full blood lust on.

They can use any weapon they have. They must go all out and kill one another no holding back.
(NO weapons or strategies that have anything to do with time are usable)

Avengers
Thor
Hercules
Vision
Wonder Man
Captain America
Quick Silver
Iron Man
Namor

vs

JLA
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
GL (Kyle)
Batman
Flash
Plastic Man
Aquaman

Juntai
JLA.

spiderman44
avengers take it except i think quicksilver would loose badly to flash

Superherovandal
JLA badly. Flash and Supes can take out around 3/4 of the team in one second.

spetznaz
JLA in bloodlust! Goodness. Several of the JLAers could mess half of the Avenger team solo. The entire JLA would eviscerate the Avengers.

spiderman44
Originally posted by Superherovandal
JLA badly. Flash and Supes can take out around 3/4 of the team in one second.

then quicksilver and thor can take out 3/4 of the jla

LethalFemme
Originally posted by spetznaz
JLA in bloodlust! Goodness. Several of the JLAers could mess half of the Avenger team solo. The entire JLA would eviscerate the Avengers.

I assume you're excluding Batman.

armandovalles
Thor > Superman
Immortal Hercules > Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter > Vision
GL Kyle > Wonder Man
Captain America > Batman
Flash > Quicksilver
Plastic Man > Iron Man
Namor > Aquaman

So it's comes down to Captain America, Namor, Thor, and Hercules vs Flash, Plastic Man, GL Kyle, and Martian Manhunter.

Flash > Captain America
Thor > GL Kyle
Hercules > Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter > Namor

So now it comes down to Flash & Martian Manhunter vs Thor & Hercules. Both the gods have proven very resistant against telepathy, so that wont work, which would be DC's only edge.

Thor & Herc win.

spiderman44
up marvel alwayz beats dc

LethalFemme
Originally posted by armandovalles
Thor > Superman
Immortal Hercules > Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter > Vision
GL Kyle > Wonder Man
Captain America > Batman
Flash > Quicksilver
Plastic Man > Iron Man
Namor > Aquaman

So it's comes down to Captain America, Namor, Thor, and Hercules vs Flash, Plastic Man, GL Kyle, and Martian Manhunter.

Flash > Captain America
Thor > GL Kyle
Hercules > Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter > Namor

So now it comes down to Flash & Martian Manhunter vs Thor & Hercules. Both the gods have proven very resistant against telepathy, so that wont work, which would be DC's only edge.

Thor & Herc win.

Did I say Immortal Hercules?

olympian
"JLA badly. Flash and Supes can take out around 3/4 of the team in one second"

Who exactly? Captain America? Guys like Wonder Man have been stated to watch everything moving in slow motion.

"JLA in bloodlust! Goodness. Several of the JLAers could mess half of the Avenger team solo. The entire JLA would eviscerate the Avengers."

Psst. Avengers can go bloodlust too. Speed its on JLa. Durability is on Avengers.

And Jla have two weak links against one of the other side.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
"JLA badly. Flash and Supes can take out around 3/4 of the team in one second"

Who exactly? Captain America? Guys like Wonder Man have been stated to watch everything moving in slow motion.

"JLA in bloodlust! Goodness. Several of the JLAers could mess half of the Avenger team solo. The entire JLA would eviscerate the Avengers."

Psst. Avengers can go bloodlust too. Speed its on JLa. Durability is on Avengers.

And Jla have two weak links against one of the other side. Who are two weak links in the JLA?

And besides whoever you're considering weak links, there's also a major power difference in the teams. Such as Flash could probably beat Namor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Quicksilver by himself, and they fight with others, assuming he can tap the speedforce.

kgkg
JLA wins

spiderman44
plasticman and aquaman r weaklinks ill beat dey ass

olympian
"Who are two weak links in the JLA?"

Batman who is below the weakest link of the Avengers and Aquaman who is below the main guns of the same team.

"And besides whoever you're considering weak links, there's also a major power difference in the teams. Such as Flash could probably beat Namor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Quicksilver by himself, and they fight with others, assuming he can tap the speedforce"

Or Thor can just zapped the team to another dimension or stop the time for the runners.

This is bloodlust after all.

lifeisaglich
Hey batman may not have power like the others but that does not mean he cannot call in the omacs.

kgkg
Originally posted by Juntai
Who are two weak links in the JLA?

And besides whoever you're considering weak links, there's also a major power difference in the teams. Such as Flash could probably beat Namor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Quicksilver by himself, and they fight with others, assuming he can tap the speedforce.
Flash will take who? wink

spiderman44
man quicksilverwould catch flash and watch him get his ass beat

Superherovandal
He could just steal the speed of Thor, WM, Hercules and Caps in like 2 seconds.

Superherovandal
Flash is like QSX100000

Superherovandal
and WW could just use the Medusa Head. Or Supes uses the Phantom Zone Projector.

kgkg
He could just steal the speed of Thor, WM, Hercules and Caps in like 2 seconds.
Speed Thor Speed?

Thor uses his Mjoring to Stop Time

Flash dies hard

Kinetic Energy stealing Thor’s hammer can do better.

spiderman44
uh u dont have a lot of comics do u have u ever heard of marvel vs dc QS waz hitting the flash but in the end flash won so how he dat much faster

Juntai
Originally posted by spiderman44
man quicksilverwould catch flash and watch him get his ass beat Quicksilver couldn't catch Flash if he was crawling homie.

LethalFemme
"Who are two weak links in the JLA?"

Batman who is below the weakest link of the Avengers and Aquaman who is below the main guns of the same team.

"And besides whoever you're considering weak links, there's also a major power difference in the teams. Such as Flash could probably beat Namor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Quicksilver by himself, and they fight with others, assuming he can tap the speedforce"

Or Thor can just zapped the team to another dimension or stop the time for the runners.

This is bloodlust after all.

As stated above anything having to do with time moving it, stopping it, etc is not allowed nor is displacing someone in different time zones.

If it was how many people do you think would say oh Flash goes back in time and kills all of them.erm

Superherovandal
it says on the thread no time manipulating. and I'm sure Flash is faster than Thor. Its all about who gets first to the gun.

spiderman44
ur gay

Superherovandal
that was Plot Induced Stupidity. Marvel had to think up some crackpot way for there to actually be a fight.

Superherovandal
who's gay?

kgkg
it says on the thread no time manipulating. and I'm sure Flash is faster than Thor. Its all about who gets first to the gun.
Flash is Faster than Thor.

But thor has God-Like reflexes

His make absorb and to similar thing the Turtle was doing.

Absorbing Energy is one of Thor’s less know powers

Juntai
Originally posted by LethalFemme
As stated above anything having to do with time moving it, stopping it, etc is not allowed nor is displacing someone in different time zones.

If it was how many people do you think would say oh Flash goes back in time and kills all of them.erm Also, Flash cannot be cut from the Speedforce regardless, and time is not relivent to him in this aspect. He's MAINLINED to the speed-force. This would work on another speedster..but even with time stopped, he'd still be going.

Juntai
Originally posted by kgkg
Flash is Faster than Thor.

But thor has God-Like reflexes

His make absorb and to similar thing the Turtle was doing.

Absorbing Energy is one of Thor’s less know powers Thor would be the toughest to deal with I think, but the rest of the team simple would get overwhelmed IMO. Eventually however, Thor would also go down.

Superherovandal
yeah plus the fact that Flash has like Uber-Godlike reflexes.

LethalFemme
Also, Flash cannot be cut from the Speedforce regardless, and time is not relivent to him in this aspect. He's MAINLINED to the speed-force. This would work on another speedster..but even with time stopped, he'd still be going.

I know this but, you know that some sort of strategy involving time would be used and even though I said no time manipulation it already was used.erm

spiderman44
ur gay marvel alwayz beats dc

olympian
"Also, Flash cannot be cut from the Speedforce regardless, and time is not relivent to him in this aspect. He's MAINLINED to the speed-force. This would work on another speedster..but even with time stopped, he'd still be going."

Example of this?

If Thor is being limited in the bloodlust area with stuff that belongs to his powerset (unlike medusa`s head and the phantom zone projector) then Green Lantern needs as well.

kgkg
Thor would be the toughest to deal with I think, but the rest of the team simple would get overwhelmed IMO. Eventually however, Thor would also go down.
That’s why I said JLA would win.

But Flash or any Jla aren't taken Thor.

Did anybody read the issue?

God Blast will instantly kill any Member.

And people seem to forget what the hammer can really do.

Stop Time, rip Space time, Thunder vortex , etc

LethalFemme
"Also, Flash cannot be cut from the Speedforce regardless, and time is not relivent to him in this aspect. He's MAINLINED to the speed-force. This would work on another speedster..but even with time stopped, he'd still be going."

Example of this?

If Thor is being limited in the bloodlust area with stuff that belongs to his powerset (unlike medusa`s head and the phantom zone projector) then Green Lantern needs as well.

As I have said over and over again anyone can use any weapon or powers they have to the full extent with one stipulation nothing that has anything to do with time which includes but is not limited to stopping time, going through time, sending anyone to a different time zone, era dimension,etc!

spiderman44
marvel wins

Lucid Lui
Jla would win, but it won't be anywhere near as easy as people seem to think.

kgkg
I've read thread after thread on the JLA vs Avengers and everyone kept talking about if they were in blood lust it'd be a different fight. So it got me wondering how it would fair if the JLA and Avengers fought with full blood lust on.

They can use any weapon they have. They must go all out and kill one another no holding back.
(NO weapons or strategies that have anything to do with time are usable)

Avengers
Thor
Hercules
Vision
Wonder Man
Captain America
Quick Silver
Iron Man
Namor

vs

JLA
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
GL (Kyle)
Batman
Flash
Plastic Man
Aquaman

Thor > Superman (God Blast end of Story)
WW > Herc especially now pretty good match tho
MM > Vision - he beats Vision and then Sum
Kyle > Wonder Man ---- ya JLA/Avenger was crap no way a guy who beats Polaris is loosing to WonderMan.
Captain America> Batman (( did i forgot the batkick?)
Flash > Quick Silver --------- now this is to easy win for Flash
Iron Man> Plastic Man ( easily at that)
Namor> Aquaman

Then we have

Thor , Iron Man , Namor , Captain America vs WW , MM , Kyle, Flash

JLA wins

Juntai
Aquaman almost accidentally took out Namor with a psychic blast. I would be left to assume a full on assault would drop him.

spiderman44
aquaman is a ***** i mean his powers r the same thing as a supersoaker and he can talk ta fish ill beat his ass

LethalFemme
Thor > Superman (God Blast end of Story)
WW > Herc especially now pretty good match tho
MM > Vision - he beats Vision and then Sum
Kyle > Wonder Man ---- ya JLA/Avenger was crap no way a guy who beats Polaris is loosing to WonderMan.
Captain America> Batman (( did i forgot the batkick?)
Flash > Quick Silver --------- now this is to easy win for Flash
Iron Man> Plastic Man ( easily at that)
Namor> Aquaman

Then we have

Thor , Iron Man , Namor , Captain America vs WW , MM , Kyle, Flash

JLA wins

Thank you for putting some actual thought into it.

olympian
"As I have said over and over again anyone can use any weapon or powers they have to the full extent with one stipulation nothing that has anything to do with time which includes but is not limited to stopping time, going through time, sending anyone to a different time zone, era dimension,etc!"

... then you are giving advantages to one side and not the other. It cant be at full extent then.

Theres a solution tho. Thor godforces the leaguers. wink

thesilverspider
jla wins its not even fair when its always an avengers vs jla thread the avengers have some lame ass team.wheres quasar scarlet witch savage hulk etc.

kgkg
"As I have said over and over again anyone can use any weapon or powers they have to the full extent with one stipulation nothing that has anything to do with time which includes but is not limited to stopping time, going through time, sending anyone to a different time zone, era dimension,etc!"

... then you are giving advantages to one side and not the other. It cant be at full extent then.

Thing is Thor doesn't full that shit often if he does we will see lots of Dead bodies

LethalFemme

Actually the side it takes from is the JLA on the Avengers only one person is capable of time anything and that's Thor. And how many people on the JLA are capable of disrupting and or traveling through time?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by thesilverspider
jla wins its not even fair when its always an avengers vs jla thread the avengers have some lame ass team.wheres quasar scarlet witch savage hulk etc.

You know what silver spider you're so correct so how about this I'll even it out.

Avengers
Thor
Hercules(Immortal)
Hulk
Quasar
Scarlet Witch (classic)
Namor
Quick Silver
Captain America
Iron Man

vs

JLA
GL (Hal)
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Aquaman
Flash
Batman
Plastic man

thesilverspider
awwwwwwwwww you so nice now thats about even

Creshosk
ur gay You're homophobic?

You don't seem very smart. . . I wonder. . .

Scoobless
Like the man said:

Thor doesn't full that shit often if he does we will see lots of Dead bodies

If this is FULL ON bloodlust... that means Thor is going Apeshit.... and i doubt any of the Leaguers could stop him when he's using the full power of Mjolnir

Creshosk
JLA badly. Flash and Supes can take out around 3/4 of the team in one second. What he said.

jrodslam
You know what silver spider you're so correct so how about this I'll even it out.

Avengers
Thor
Hercules(Immortal)
Hulk
Quasar
Scarlet Witch (classic)
Namor
Quick Silver
Captain America
Iron Man

vs

JLA
GL (Hal)
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Aquaman
Flash
Batman
Plastic man

That JLA team is even worse. Hal and Zatanna? C'mon thats overkill.

Arahan
Why is Flash so ridicilous powerful? Run faster than light, run through things, steel speed....He is too powerful, I didnt read any Flash comics but shouldnt he able to beat everybody in secs (at least everyone who hasnt uber durability or invulnerability)

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan
Why is Flash so ridicilous powerful? Run faster than light, run through things, steel speed....He is too powerful, I didnt read any Flash comics but shouldnt he able to beat everybody in secs (at least everyone who hasnt uber durability or invulnerability) Pretty much, and he does... except in crossovers.
You see, writers don't seem to like Flash running rampant in their comic., so he gets screwed early on.

DarkCrawler
Aquaman almost accidentally took out Namor with a psychic blast. I would be left to assume a full on assault would drop him.

Can you give me issue number?

Since Namor has degree of telepathy himself, electricity (known for disturbing psionic powers), and tremendous willpower, I don't think he would be dropped with such ease.

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Can you give me issue number?

Since Namor has degree of telepathy himself, electricity (known for disturbing psionic powers), and tremendous willpower, I don't think he would be dropped with such ease. http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2336/aquamantpblastjlaaven20uv.jpg

DarkCrawler
Taking on account that everyone else was clean knocked out, that's not really bad feat at all.

Like Namor said, he's only half-Atlantean. Therefore Aquaman's power would only have half the effect on him...

He says that his head hurts, but it doesn't seem to bother him much. And that feat seemed to exhaust Aquaman quite much.

I don't think he is even close of taking Namor out in that picture.

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
That JLA team is even worse. Hal and Zatanna? C'mon thats overkill.
not really Hulk , Quasar , SW , and Immortal Herc have been added

thesilverspider
quasar would stalemate hal

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
quasar would stalemate hal If written well he might be able beat any Gl

Because he can siphon their energy, and Quasar main thing is that he controls all light.

thesilverspider
well energy is quasar's best friend

LethalFemme
You do know I put them in order of who is fighting who right? Quasar's fighting MM and Hal is fighting Thor.

thesilverspider
well quasar will beat mm and thor will beat hal

Loot

long pig
No time manipulation means Flash can't use the speedforce for any real attacks.

Otherwise, he time travels slightly after going FTL.

Scoobless
You do know I put them in order of who is fighting who right? Quasar's fighting MM and Hal is fighting Thor.

you can't group team fights into a series of one on one matches..... how many times have the Avengers or JLA switched opponents or helped out teammates with an energy blast or something while fighting their own baddie?

Juntai
Taking on account that everyone else was clean knocked out, that's not really bad feat at all.

Like Namor said, he's only half-Atlantean. Therefore Aquaman's power would only have half the effect on him...

He says that his head hurts, but it doesn't seem to bother him much. And that feat seemed to exhaust Aquaman quite much.

I don't think he is even close of taking Namor out in that picture. Aquaman's power is not limited to sea creatures. So why would it have half the effect on him? He could easily drop Namor with it if a blast not even meant for him is messing him up.

Mr _Whirlysplat
ur gay marvel alwayz beats dc

Another die hard Marvel fan identified by his intelligence and tolerance towards gayness.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scoobless
you can't group team fights into a series of one on one matches..... how many times have the Avengers or JLA switched opponents or helped out teammates with an energy blast or something while fighting their own baddie?

Fine Scoobie they all fight in a big messy brawl. stick out tongue

Juntai

Example of this?

If Thor is being limited in the bloodlust area with stuff that belongs to his powerset (unlike medusa`s head and the phantom zone projector) then Green Lantern needs as well. In Flash's comics, Dead Heat, for example. The Flashes battled a master of the SpeedForce named Savitar, who completely drained the Speedforce energy, and all speedsters lost their power.. however, Wally West kept his, because he's mainlined to it.

Flash can't be cut from his power, and time is not relivent to him.

And that's just one example.

LethalFemme
so who wins ppl?

spiderboy5
jla, paralax supes and flash could take them all

LethalFemme
okay

Lucid Lui

I don't think he is even close of taking Namor out in that picture.
Well, i actually consider the fact that Aquaman is exhausted to be PIS. When Aquaman was battling Kordax with TP he caused every sea creature and Atlantean on earth a whole lot of pain and would've killed them if he hadn't stopped. And he wasn't fazed by that at all.

Obviously since Namor is only half Atlantean it would be harder, but if Aquaman concentrated his TP on Namor, he could knock him out. It worked on a White Martian....

Draco69
Everyone is saying "Thor Godblasts", Avengers win. That ain't happenin'. Everyone conveniently forget Green Lantern? Oops, I accidentatly destroy a planet by mistake Green Lantern?

Stop time? GL can do that too. Except better.
Teleportation to another dimension? GL can do that too.

Jesus. GL does his own version of a Godblast 90% of the Avengers are decimated.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Everyone is saying "Thor Godblasts", Avengers win. That ain't happenin'. Everyone conveniently forget Green Lantern? Oops, I accidentatly destroy a planet by mistake Green Lantern?

He does since when?

Can you show us most Post Crisis Gl feat of that magnitude.

Hal had to muster all his will power even in precrisis days to create world destroying attack.

LethalFemme

Yeah i was like wtf when everyone was like by not letting them manipulate time i was taking away form the avengers(Thor) and im like and how many ppl on the jla can do it.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
He does since when?

Can you show us most Post Crisis Gl feat of that magnitude.

Hal had to muster all his will power even in precrisis days to create world destroying attack.

First off, there's no such THING as Pre-Crisis Green Lantern. Have you EVER heard of a Pre-Crisis Green Lantern? No? Because it doesn't exist. The Green Lanterns survived the Crisis with no effects. Their purpose in the universe was to combat evil but more importantly prevent the Anti-Matter Universe from trying to take over the mainstream universe. The primary villains of the Anti-Matter Universe were the Qwardians. When the Anti-Monitor first appeared, he absorbed the Anti-Matter Universe into himself. The Green Lanterns battled the forces of the Anti-Monitor (which is why their role in the Crisis was rather small) outside of the universe to give the heroes of DC Earthes a fighting chance. By the time they got back, EVERYTHING was changed. Their lives, their homes, their families, their history. It's like the House of M almost. They remember EVERYTHING prior to the Crisis and the "memories" of their current Post-Crisis lives. Their power levels were not changed. They were the same people. However such a psychological trauma caused alot of Corps members to either quit or commit suicide. There is also speculation to the fact that such a psychological trauma mentally unhinged Hal Jordan (and caused him to be vulnerable to the Yellow Fear Bug) to become Parallax which was EXACTLY why he wanted to make everything the way it once was. A multiverse.

And you call this "mustering all his willpower"? He accidently destroyed a planet while trying to stop a rogue moon propelled by Doctor Polaris wielding God-like magnetic powers powerful enough to rewrite creation:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/Justice_League_of_America_140-21.jpg

LethalFemme
First off, there's no such THING as Pre-Crisis Green Lantern. Have you EVER heard of a Pre-Crisis Green Lantern? No? Because it doesn't exist. The Green Lanterns survived the Crisis with no effects. Their purpose in the universe was to combat evil but more importantly prevent the Anti-Matter Universe from trying to take over the mainstream universe. The primary villains of the Anti-Matter Universe were the Qwardians. When the Anti-Monitor first appeared, he absorbed the Anti-Matter Universe into himself. The Green Lanterns battled the forces of the Anti-Monitor (which is why their role in the Crisis was rather small) outside of the universe to give the heroes of DC Earthes a fighting chance. By the time they got back, EVERYTHING was changed. Their lives, their homes, their families, their history. It's like the House of M almost. They remember EVERYTHING prior to the Crisis and the "memories" of their current Post-Crisis lives. Their power levels were not changed. They were the same people. However such a psychological trauma caused alot of Corps members to either quit or commit suicide. There is also speculation to the fact that such a psychological trauma mentally unhinged Hal Jordan (and caused him to be vulnerable to the Yellow Fear Bug) to become Parallax which was EXACTLY why he wanted to make everything the way it once was. A multiverse.

And you call this "mustering all his willpower"? He accidently destroyed a planet while trying to stop a rogue moon propelled by Doctor Polaris wielding God-like magnetic powers powerful enough to rewrite creation:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/Justice_League_of_America_140-21.jpg

thanx for that.

kgkg

Apparently there is Pre Crisis Orion, or Darksied etc.

But look they can hardly match Superman.

Again a after the Crisis Lanterns hardly do anyone the old Pre-Crisis thing that didn’t make much since.

That hal = > Pre-Crisis Superman

Who move many planets

not only that all his feats say "muterning all his will power" feats thor does with no problem.

again you can't find any Post-Crisis event?

DC has remade level of all Character that were near Superman level after Crisis.

Orion was = Pre-Crisis superman, heck now he can hardly handle supes
Darkseid apparently didn't get effect by the Crisis -------- ya he is still at those levels.
Black Adam = Pre-Crisis Superman, now he is equal = Post Crisis Superman.

dvampire

Nice post! thumb up But kgkg knows what GL's are capable of, he just likes to dismiss there feats so the Avengers could stand a better chance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
No, kgkg has a point.

Technically, the GL there should be still capable of doing that, as should Orion be capable of tossing planets around with ease........but sadly, D.C doesn't care much for technicalities.

There is a pre & post crisis GL....just as there is a pre & post Orion & DS.
Both are depowered. sad I hate when kgkg has an actual "point".

LethalFemme
Originally posted by dvampire
Nice post! thumb up But kgkg knows what GL's are capable of, he just likes to dismiss there feats so the Avengers could stand a better chance. roll eyes (sarcastic)

that's mean........ laughing out loud

LethalFemme
Originally posted by long pig
No, kgkg has a point.

Technically, the GL there should be still capable of doing that, as should Orion be capable of tossing planets around with ease........but sadly, D.C doesn't care much for technicalities.

that's meaner than the post before........ laughing out loud

long pig
Nah, I'm a kgkg fanboy...he's the first face of the undead tribunal. We go-back like throw-backs.

LethalFemme
Nah, I'm a kgkg fanboy...he's the first face of the undead tribunal. We go-back like throw-backs.

okay cool then wink

and what's the tribunal?

Draco69

No. There isn't. There's such thing as a DEPOWERED Darkseid. THAT much is true. Kgkg. You NEED to read the Crisis. You're assuming that the entire company just decide to rewrite everything. That's not entirely true. Several higher level beings survived the Crisis with little or no effect. Darkseid and the New Gods being of the latter group. The New Gods are in the 4th Dimension. OUTSIDE the universe. Darkseid was the only one who actually paid attention to the Crisis if only because the heroes (more specifically Alexander Luthor) came for his help. The rest of the New Gods were basically "F*** 'em. Who cares?"

Um. No. Before the Crisis, even with Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Orion, Darkseid, Green Lantern, etc. were shown to be superior to Superman of Earth 2. They beat him silly on every occasion. Green Lantern even once turned the moon into kryptonite in Superman's own comic to prevent him from following him in a space expedition.

Again a after the Crisis Lanterns hardly do anyone the old Pre-Crisis thing that didn’t make much since.

You're not making sense. Again. READ the Crisis. You obviously have no understanding on the subject matter. Please understand the things you saying is like me saying Thanos with the IG lost to Silver Surfer in the Infinity Gauntlet.

There is no "that" Hal. Hal before and after the Crisis are one and the same. The latter being more mentally unstable.

Who move many planets?

Who? Alot of people prior to the Crisis were capable of moving planets. But in reference to Green Lantern, he was capable of moving moons and planets at a whim.

not only that all his feats say "muterning all his will power" feats thor doesn't with no problem.

Again. You're not making sense. All his feats don't say "mustering all his willpower." Hal has casually teleported galaxies by waving his hand. However with due credit, you do mention one of the disreprancies of the Pre-Crisis days. Hal has shown to show great strain tugging a moon one occasion and playing pool with planets (literally) the next out of fun. It didn't have much continuity back than granted.

gain you can't find any Post-Crisis event?

After the Crisis, the writers deliberately downplayed GL much like they downplayed the Hulk, Thor, Hercules and several other Marvel characters in the transition into the 90s. However, in their own comic they have shown no problem of planet-destroying attacks.

DC has remade level of all Character that were near Superman level after Crisis.

Um. NO. God, no. Jesus. You REEEEAAALLLY need to read the Crisis. Honey, the Crisis didn't erase everybody and start from scratch. LOTs of people survived the crisis with no effect. 1) Either they were outside the conflict or B) They were infused with the antimatter to make them immune or C) They were powerful enough to buffer the wave of recreation.

Orion was = Pre-Crisis superman,

No, no, no. Orion was ABOVE Superman and is today.

heck now he can hardly handle supes

Um. No. If you've read his comics you would see that Orion had no problems manhandling Superman. In one occasion he just backslapped Superman into unconciousness.

Darkseid apparently didn't get effect by the Crisis -------- ya he is still at those levels.

Again. This is called DEPOWERMENT. You want me to bring up Hulk and Thor's drastic depowerment over the years. Thor could kill cosmic beings with his hammer back in the 90s but as time progressed he couldn't handle Ultron and Hyperion. Hulk could destroy Celestial armours and manhandle Adamantium robots back in the 60s with no problems. Nowadays he can't handle the Mindless Ones. DEPOWERMENT. Common in BOTH companies. But apparently only recognized in Marvel in this forum. Which is just wrong.

Black Adam = Pre-Crisis Superman, now he is equal = Post Crisis Superman.

The hell? The Black Adam before the Crisis wasn't even the same PERSON. What the f**k?

We really can't debate the subject of the Crisis when you clearly don't understand it much less have read it. Do read it or get a detailed syn. of the events. THAN come back.

Draco69
No, kgkg has a point.

But Marvel has its faults too. There are numerous depowerments in Marvel that have little to no explanation. It's just that they're ignored for the CLASSIC versions while the DC are always currently depowered on this forum no matter what.

kgkg
No. There isn't. There's such thing as a DEPOWERED Darkseid. THAT much is true. Kgkg. You NEED to read the Crisis. You're assuming that the entire company just decide to rewrite everything. That's not entirely true. Several higher level beings survived the Crisis with little or no effect. Darkseid and the New Gods being of the latter group. The New Gods are in the 4th Dimension. OUTSIDE the universe. Darkseid was the only one who actually paid attention to the Crisis if only because the heroes (more specifically Alexander Luthor) came for his help. The rest of the New Gods were basically "F*** 'em. Who cares?"

Um. No. Before the Crisis, even with Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Orion, Darkseid, Green Lantern, etc. were shown to be superior to Superman of Earth 2. They beat him silly on every occasion. Green Lantern even once turned the moon into kryptonite in Superman's own comic to prevent him from following him in a space expedition.

You're not making sense. Again. READ the Crisis. You obviously have no understanding on the subject matter. Please understand the things you saying is like me saying Thanos with the IG lost to Silver Surfer in the Infinity Gauntlet.

There is no "that" Hal. Hal before and after the Crisis are one and the same. The latter being more mentally unstable.

Who? Alot of people prior to the Crisis were capable of moving planets. But in reference to Green Lantern, he was capable of moving moons and planets at a whim.

Again. You're not making sense. All his feats don't say "mustering all his willpower." Hal has casually teleported galaxies by waving his hand. However with due credit, you do mention one of the disreprancies of the Pre-Crisis days. Hal has shown to show great strain tugging a moon one occasion and playing pool with planets (literally) the next out of fun. It didn't have much continuity back than granted.

After the Crisis, the writers deliberately downplayed GL much like they downplayed the Hulk, Thor, Hercules and several other Marvel characters in the transition into the 90s. However, in their own comic they have shown no problem of planet-destroying attacks.

Um. NO. God, no. Jesus. You REEEEAAALLLY need to read the Crisis. Honey, the Crisis didn't erase everybody and start from scratch. LOTs of people survived the crisis with no effect. 1) Either they were outside the conflict or B) They were infused with the antimatter to make them immune or C) They were powerful enough to buffer the wave of recreation.

No, no, no. Orion was ABOVE Superman and is today.

Um. No. If you've read his comics you would see that Orion had no problems manhandling Superman. In one occasion he just backslapped Superman into unconciousness.

Again. This is called DEPOWERMENT. You want me to bring up Hulk and Thor's drastic depowerment over the years. Thor could kill cosmic beings with his hammer back in the 90s but as time progressed he couldn't handle Ultron and Hyperion. Hulk could destroy Celestial armours and manhandle Adamantium robots back in the 60s with no problems. Nowadays he can't handle the Mindless Ones. DEPOWERMENT. Common in BOTH companies. But apparently only recognized in Marvel in this forum. Which is just wrong.

The hell? The Black Adam before the Crisis wasn't even the same PERSON. What the f**k?

We really can't debate the subject of the Crisis when you clearly don't understand it much less have read it. Do read it or get a detailed syn. of the events. THAN come back.
Ok then GL has been Depowered

Like I said people that were not affected by the crisis were had there power lowered at least many heores that were close to Pre-Crisis Superman level.

Orion > Superman ya that's why he contained Superman

YOu were saying Orion > Pre-Crisis Superman

then Orion should easily pimp slap Superman now but he can hardly contain him
laughing

long pig
But Marvel has its faults too. There are numerous depowerments in Marvel that have little to no explanation. It's just that they're ignored for the CLASSIC versions while the DC are always currently depowered on this forum no matter what.
Well, yeah. I don't disagree a bit, you're right. Technically, there is no PC Darkseid & Orion, but we both know that they are different.

I don't really see this as DC vs Marvel, I'm just pointing out that D.C did depower the people who weren't affected by the I.C equally with the people who WERE affected by the I.C. i.e Superman & Orion are very very prime examples.

But, kgkg, don't let this confuse you into thinking that I won't use the whole "There is no PC Orion!!" argument if another Orion vs Surfer thread pops up. evil face

kgkg
Well, yeah. I don't disagree a bit, you're right. Technically, there is no PC Darkseid & Orion, but we both know that they are different.

I don't really see this as DC vs Marvel, I'm just pointing out that D.C did depower the people who weren't affected by the I.C equally with the people who WERE affected by the I.C. i.e Superman & Orion are very very prime examples.
exactly so showing Pre-Crisis Pictures is irrelevant

thesilverspider
i'am not sure if the claim of thor and the hulk being depowered are true just cause they both job in a coulple fights dont mean sh!t.hulk is a notorious jobber and mostly due 2 bad writing there's a big difference between being depowered and doing the traditional "lose to a weaker opponent crap".

long pig
Unless it's me showing pre-crisis Orion feats.

Thor and Hulk haven't been depowered, just written more consistant.

thesilverspider
i know that

Draco69
Ok then GL has been Depowered

Depends on who you ask. Unfortunately we hardly saw Hal Jordan because he was getting screwy from the get go. HOWEVER, you need to realize something. Hal after the Crisis still showed that his power levels were perfectly intact. When he became Parallax, he absorbed the Oan Battery into himself. The Power Battery was restored....to a lesser effect. A single ring was created with several depowerments most noticeably the supercomputer that connected the ring to the Oan Battery. To make UP for these major depowerments, they got rid of the yellow weakness and the 24-four hour limit. And the ring was given to Kyle Rayner. Now what REALLY pissed off GL fans was that 1) Kyle Rayner's ring (contrary to the popular saying that it was the most powerful version of the ring, this is NOT true) was a pale shadow of the original ring 2) Unfortunately the ring's true power wasn't restored for QUITE awhile (like a decade) 3) Most people who read comics nowadays don't REMEMBER or haven't even READ Hal Jordan's feats. THUS, alot of people (like you) have judged GL's (inaccurate) power levels by the basis of Kyle Rayner. This has caused MASSIVE damage to GL's character and standing in comics.

HOWEVER, with everything restored to the way it was prior to Hal Jordan mucking up the ring's potential, Kyle Rayner (and the other GLs) are as powerful as they were in the Pre-Crisis/early Post-Crisis days. Thus making the 90s GL incredible and making all Pre-Crisis event completely viable.

Like I said people that were not affected by the crisis were had there power lowered at least many heores that were close to Pre-Crisis Superman level.
Orion > Superman ya that's why he contained Superman

YOu were saying Orion > Pre-Crisis Superman

then Orion should easily pimp slap Superman now but he can hardly

Ah. THAT's what you meant. You see the editors had a bit of dilemma. Alot of characters had no official drops in powers because the Crisis had no effect on them. THUS they had to CREATE reasons for depowerments after the Crisis occurred. Orion is one of them. As Orion grew more and more in power (it's important to note these events took place BEFORE Orion travelled to the new DC Earth), Orion's power became unstable. In the 4th Dimension, he was fine. But once he took a step into the new DC universe, he met some major problems. Apparently Orion didn't "mesh" well with the new universe. The universe rejected him because he was an element of the old multiverse. So, the Boom Tube was recreated to compensate for this. The Boom Tube when teleporting into the DC Universe, makes him "compatible" for the new universe. HOWEVER this comes with a tremendous cost of his own power. This can be assumed for all residents of New Genesis who attempt to travel to the DC Universe from the 4th Dimension. Darkseid was never explained and probably never will be unfortunately....

Orion, in his true form, is more than 300 feet tall and his at his Pre-Crisis levels of power. What's even more staggering is that the Boom Tube of the Pre-Crisis days made him smaller (like it is today) but concidely lowered his power in proportion to his size. Thus TRUE Orion at 300 feet tall is unimaginably powerful. This is obvious when he, in his own dimension, had no problems battling universe-destroying enemies.

kgkg
Go so you are saying Hal is the same guy as he was back then.

Or say all Gl's have returned to there normal powers as you were saying.

Just think what that would mean.

Hal > Pre Crisis Superman

Who dragged how many planets?

Now according you Hal would beat down DC earth (all heroes together with ease)

I have read the latest volume nothing indicates he is at Pre Crisis level.

So let me get this strait you are arguing

That Hal (now) is > pre Crisis Superman is that correct?

kgkg
Here you go Pre-Crisis Superman level?

This is current Hal

field gets broken by a mutant Shark
evil face

kgkg
Look he is running out of energy all he did was hang with sharks

kgkg
NGG

kgkg
Another GL k.O

he didn't do any better than other hero

Pre-Crisis level huh

wink

Avalonofthewind

Avengers
Thor
Hercules(Immortal)
Hulk
Quasar
Scarlet Witch (classic)
Namor
Quick Silver
Captain America
Iron Man

vs

JLA
GL (Hal)
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Aquaman
Flash
Batman
Plastic man

JLA wins this. MM can mind rape nearly the whole Avengers team on his own easily.
Zatanna stops time (which is a recent feat...not a desperate 60's feat dug out of someones attic AND its dependable.)
WW or Supes take out Thor
Supes heatvisions them to slag.
All this and we still have Aquamans telepathy to deal with, Flashes speed + WW lasso. Batman and Plastic man.

Avengers lose.

ImmortalOne
Now now, be nice kgkg, that shark induced fear in its enemy's head...... which lowers Hal's willpower...

DarkCrawler
Aquaman's power is not limited to sea creatures. So why would it have half the effect on him? He could easily drop Namor with it if a blast not even meant for him is messing him up.

So he wasn't targeting all ocean life?

Juntai
So he wasn't targeting all ocean life? At that point, yea' and as stated, Namor was still standing because he's only HALF ocean life... but Aquaman is not LIMITED to ocean life. He can mentally attack and dominate and shut down any creature. He could easily attack Namor as an individual mind. His catching some of that backlash was complete accident. He wasn't TARGETING Namor.

Let's take shooting a large shotgun, for instance...
Shooting it enough times, the kickback force, can damage your arm/shoulder, bruise, in some rare cases, can even break it.
Now, turn the gun around, so the stock the other way, and AIM it at your shoulder. See what happens.

DarkCrawler
At that point, yea' and as stated, Namor was still standing because he's only HALF ocean life... but Aquaman is not LIMITED to ocean life. He can mentally attack and dominate and shut down any creature. He could easily attack Namor as an individual mind. His catching some of that backlash was complete accident. He wasn't TARGETING Namor.
He was targeting all ocean life on that area, so yes, he was also targeting Namor.

You are kind of implying that Namor was close to being knocked out. Which he clearly was not. He was walking and talking like normal. Headache is the only effect he gained. Everybody else were knocked out with ease. The effect Namor gained was maybe 1/20 what the others had. So he seemed to have pretty good resistance against that telepathic attack. Don't forget Marrina was knocked out too...was Aquaman targeting her too?

Let's take shooting a large shotgun, for instance...
Shooting it enough times, the kickback force, can damage your arm/shoulder, bruise, in some rare cases, can even break it.
Now, turn the gun around, so the stock the other way, and AIM it at your shoulder. See what happens.

My head explodes...but I don't really have resistance against it. You are talking like he is like any other guy who is attacked telepathically, but with all the attributes I listed before, I don't think he could be taken out with such ease.

What are the most impressive guys Aquaman has taken out telepathically before?

Juntai
He was targeting all ocean life on that area, so yes, he was also targeting Namor.

You are kind of implying that Namor was close to being knocked out. Which he clearly was not. He was walking and talking like normal. Headache is the only effect he gained. Everybody else were knocked out with ease. The effect Namor gained was maybe 1/20 what the others had. So he seemed to have pretty good resistance against that telepathic attack. Don't forget Marrina was knocked out too...was Aquaman targeting her too?

My head explodes...but I don't really have resistance against it. You are talking like he is like any other guy who is attacked telepathically, but with all the attributes I listed before, I don't think he could be taken out with such ease.

What are the most impressive guys Aquaman has taken out telepathically before? He was attacking Ocean life, as I pointed out, and Namor declared it was a good thing he was only half atlantean, meaning he wasn't feeling it's full effects, and obvious he was glad he wasn't. And the declaration made it feel as if this was the ONLY factor saving him....

If you didn't notice, also, Aquaman is appologizing to him while he's doing it. He's OBVIOUSLY not giving Namor REMOTELY CLOSE to full effect.

Knocking out all ocean life is a telepathic feat of it's own.
How many Earthly telepaths do you know can do that?
Also, during the fallout of the JLA, Martian Manhunter was losing in a mental battle with Despero.. so he ran and got help.. from Aquaman... who seemed to stand up better than he did. So much in fact, he actually took over the fight in Jonns place. This is another feat.
He's also shut down human minds, just like he did that ocean life.
So effectively, he can shut down the minds of ocean life and human life, why COULDN'T he shut down Namor's? He's been mind controlled before don't act like he's immune to it.

DarkCrawler
He was attacking Ocean life, as I pointed out, and Namor declared it was a good thing he was only half atlantean, meaning he wasn't feeling it's full effects, and obvious he was glad he wasn't. And the declaration made it feel as if this was the ONLY factor saving him....

If you didn't notice, also, Aquaman is appologizing to him while he's doing it. He's OBVIOUSLY not giving Namor REMOTELY CLOSE to full effect.

Also, during the fallout of the JLA, Martian Manhunter was losing in a mental battle with Despero.. so he ran and got help.. from Aquaman... who seemed to stand up better than he did. So much in fact, he actually took over the fight in Jonns place. This is another feat.
So effectively, he can shut down the minds of ocean life and human life, why COULDN'T he shut down Namor's? He's been mind controlled before don't act like he's immune to it.

Many telepaths in Marvel could do the ocean life trick.

Well, Aquaman certainly seems to be telepath enough to take out Namor. I just needed an confirmation.

And only time I remember Namor being controlled is by Puppet Master, who doesn't use telepathy.

Juntai

Who move many planets

not only that all his feats say "muterning all his will power" feats thor does with no problem.

again you can't find any Post-Crisis event?

Orion was = Pre-Crisis superman, heck now he can hardly handle supes
Black Adam = Pre-Crisis Superman, now he is equal = Post Crisis Superman. Yes, but they did avoid the re-write, storywise. Which is the point. That means, those characters feats, are still those characters feats.
Likewise can be said about many Marvel characters. You don't see Gladiator or Hulk doing half of the BS they used to do.

Juntai
Many telepaths in Marvel could do the ocean life trick.

Well, Aquaman certainly seems to be telepath enough to take out Namor. I just needed an confirmation.

And only time I remember Namor being controlled is by Puppet Master, who doesn't use telepathy. Not only that, but he could effectively make Namor not a mutant. Numerous times in his own comic since getting the magic hand, he's cured mutations. Likewise, with it, he can dispell magic.

DarkCrawler
What kind of mutations? Can he just take away natural abilities, like Jean Grey's telekinesis, or Superman's powers? Or does it limit to non-natural mutations in people, like Spider-Man?

Is there an occasion where he has taken away natural powers?

NoFate007
Let's examine this on a power level in similarities...

Thor vs. Superman
Hercules vs. Martian Manhunter
Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman
Captain America vs. Batman
Quick Silver vs. Flash
Namor vs. Aquaman

JLA wins every single one of these fights, with the only debatable ones being Thor/Hercules. Plastic Man, if you remember, is one of the strongest members of the JLA, so he could take Iron Man and whatnot. For those of you that think Captain America can beat Batman...do you remember him taking down the martians? There's a slight possibility that the Avengers can put up a small fight but they have virtually no chance at this fight. The Justice League is way, way too powerful, especially when you have people like Superman who is written as a near god, and Flash who is so out of Quicksilver's league that it isn't even funny.

JLA 9.5/10

Juntai
What kind of mutations? Can he just take away natural abilities, like Jean Grey's telekinesis, or Superman's powers? Or does it limit to non-natural mutations in people, like Spider-Man?

Is there an occasion where he has taken away natural powers? Superman's powers aren't a mutation.
But he has cured many of mutations.

Loot

Juntai

Avalonofthewind
He was attacking Ocean life, as I pointed out, and Namor declared it was a good thing he was only half atlantean, meaning he wasn't feeling it's full effects, and obvious he was glad he wasn't. And the declaration made it feel as if this was the ONLY factor saving him....

Let's not forget he easily gave a White Martian a seizure.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Let's not forget he easily gave a White Martian a seizure. Yep.

Loot

ImmortalOne
Lets also not forget that MARTIANS ARE A HELL OF TELEPATHS !!!!

In brightest day, in blackest night
No Avenger shall past my sight
Let those who worship TOAA's might
Beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT !!!!

<Creats a vibrator and sticks it up Quasar's ass>

DarkCrawler
Superman's powers aren't a mutation.
But he has cured many of mutations.

Some of Namor's powers are result of him being a hybrid between an atlantean and human, too.

Didn't Aquaman himself state that Manhunter was ten times the telepath he is?

Juntai
Some of Namor's powers are result of him being a hybrid between an atlantean and human, too.

Didn't Aquaman himself state that Manhunter was ten times the telepath he is? It's different elements to me, I think....
Martian Manhunter has the higher telepathic feats by far...
but then again, Martian Manhunter was being beat by Despero, ran and got Aquaman, and Aquaman was like "I'll take it from here." And fought him solo.
Hard telling.
But as pointed out, he did give a white martian a seisure.

Loot

Juntai

Loot
JLA is a team not a caste system.

IF the memebers of the JLA fought each others, wich ones is aquaman capable of defeating? is that better now?

jrodslam
We have to remember that MM fought Despero long before Aquaman even showed up. Aquaman was fresh coming in and he did strat to use his telepathy on Des, but it didnt work for long. He along with Martian Manhunter goit controlled.

And to answer your question Loot, Aquaman would probably beat Batman, Hawkman, Green Arrow, if he can beat any of the JLA members. Hed lose to Supes, WW, Flash, GL, MM, Zatanna.

the Darkone
Thor alone bloodlust will kill half the JLA, Thor bloodlust is like warrior madness thor pretty much unbeatable even warlock and silver surfer where scared of fighting him. MM can't **** with Thor neither can wonder woman, aquaman, GL, or superman thor can do a godblast at close range like he did to Mangog. Both sides would have serious causelties jla would have the worse of them, because you can't f**k with hybrid god who's in bloodlust and expect to live. Avegers win 6/10 close battle

LethalFemme
so we know how you feel and what about everyone else?

doctorstrongbad
I think people don't give the Avengers enough credit in general, but with this line up they look good to win. I would say Avengers 7/10

LethalFemme
is that a power ranger?

zachrivard
no way avengers win this JLA have too much speed and kill half the avengers in 1 second

MuffinmanMike
Waitwaitwait. Since when can the Flash take Thor?

thesilverspider
he means flash can take out most of the avengers of course not thor

ImmortalOne
Flash can take normal Thor, not any higher !!! Hal in the other hand......... well he can take at least two !!!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Flash can take normal Thor, not any higher !!! Hal in the other hand......... well he can take at least two !!!

laughing laughing laughing

thor would finish flash any thor doesn't matter and hal aint taking no one cause quasar takes him out

jrodslam
As much as i like Quasar, he aint beating Hal.

ImmortalOne
LOL i thought you were going to mention FLash again !!!

jrodslam
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
LOL i thought you were going to mention FLash again !!!

Bah! Stop following me lol.

ImmortalOne
I thought you were stalking me lol !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.