Mace runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
3 hours of rest each time

1. depa

2. sora

3. luminara

4. anakin

5. obi

6. maul and GG

7. obi and anakin

8. depa and sora

9. Kar and maul

10. Marka ragnos

no 10

Se7in
lol @ Depa 1, Anakin 4

To the contrary, he loses at 10.

DrDoom101
6 murders him

Darth Avis
there is no 10 i was kidding. Maul will get pwned my mace and gg is a bit worse then maul.

Admiral Akbar
Mace would spot a weakness in GG and eliminate him fairly quickly. As for Maul, he is no competition for Mace.

Se7in
Then if there is no 10, he emerges victorious.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Originally posted by Se7in

I agree.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Avis
3 hours of rest each time

1. depa

2. sora

3. luminara

4. anakin

5. obi

6. maul and GG

7. obi and anakin

8. depa and sora

9. Kar and maul

10. Marka ragnos

Depa offers some challenge. Sora only a tiny but more. Luminara still a little more. But with three hours of rest between each by the time he reaches Anakin he's barely even tired. Anakin offers the greatest challenge yet, but Mace still wins. Obi's equally as hard as Anakin (asuming it's ROTS Obi and Ani). Maul and Grievous may beat him if they can work well together, but 6 blades on each side is to much, it'd be a disadvantage to Grievous and Maul. I say Ani and Obi defeat him. .

Darth_Glentract
He is going to get hurt by Depa and Anakin. He also will be tired. People, please, go lift some weights as hard as you can and then try to do the same thing just three hours later. You won't be able to. It takes days to most rest, several weaks to getp to peak(as in eight weaks. Your CNS takes a long time to heal, as well as when youworkout, muscles rip in tiny places that can take weaks to heal. I'm talking around 8 weeks).

Ianus
I find it hard to believe that a jedi master who has better control over his mind and body compared to you and is older, a fighting prodigy and in shape is gonna be whupped.

jollyjim311
He would be very sore from previous battles by 6. Maul and GG would be rediculously tiring. There are 2 of them so any force powers would have to be breif or else Maul or GG would catch him in melee. If he managed to make it past them, he would be beaten up, badly, and he would lose at 7.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ianus
I find it hard to believe that a jedi master who has better control over his mind and body compared to you and is older, a fighting prodigy and in shape is gonna be whupped.

To me, it's similar to Naga not using a lightsaber when he found one because he didn't know how to fight with it. Kreia used her off hand for a very short period of time. I find it unlikely that she would still be very good at actual lightsaber fighting.

Now, she would take them in force powers, but lightsaber-wise, she is outmatched.

Ianus
Naga didn't use a lightsaber because he prefered the visceral use of a sword and the counterbalance. Plus Sith swords were enchanted and lightsaber resistant... why would he want a simple jedi saber?

Second, Kreia did NOT use her off-hand.

jollyjim311
I would rather feel my weapon ripping through an opponents flesh and cause them more pain before striking them down, let them know that I will keep them alive for those few extra seconds just to let them squirm in pointless agony, before twisting the blade from their stomach up towards their lungs and heart....that is...if I was a Sith I mean.

Ianus
Well considering how ripped up Naga was and how big his sword was, a lightsaber would be a step down.

henniestevens
ragnos kills him

Darth Avis
I was kidding with the ragnos sh1t! after GG was obi tired? no. mace can make short work of GG and get all TPM obi wan on maul. DEAD. he is dookus equal if not superior. he takes obi and anakin. Depa and sora will be very hard, but aren't anakin and obi wan stronger? he wins that. On kar and maul is where he stops though.

Darth Faunus
I doubt it. Kar has an advantage in a brawl. But saber-to-shield? Mace all the way. Or he could just shove it through Vastor's chest like he did in the end.

And Maul? Please.

Just out of curiosity, why is Mace fighting everyone except for Kar and the General twice? It's rather pointless.

Ianus
So they can be dead a second time?

Darth Faunus
Oh yeah. . .

Illustrious
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I would rather feel my weapon ripping through an opponents flesh and cause them more pain before striking them down, let them know that I will keep them alive for those few extra seconds just to let them squirm in pointless agony, before twisting the blade from their stomach up towards their lungs and heart....that is...if I was a Sith I mean.

What makes you think that enchanted Sith Swords don't pass through stuff like lightsabers?

Ianus
They could be incredibly sharp. It's possible.

Illustrious
Or the enchantments could give it effects like a lightsaber.

Great Vengeance
Mace dies at 1

Darth_Glentract
WTF?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WTF?

Depa already defeated Mace in the book..You can argue that Mace didnt didnt want to hurt her, I dont care because theres no proof that supports this.

Ianus
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Depa already defeated Mace in the book..You can argue that Mace didnt didnt want to hurt her, I dont care because theres no proof that supports this.

lmao

Glentract, he's arguing like you do.

Darth_Glentract
Mace also had let Kar beat the crap out of him and Mace had several broken bones when they started fighting.

Add to that she snuck behind him and stabbed a hole in him before they actually started to fight.

And there is proof that he never wanted to hurt her.

Page 392, lines 3-6. Also, page 394, line 23.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Ianus
lmao

Glentract, he's arguing like you do.

What are you talking about, I would never put two periods at the end of one sentence. stick out tongue

Still, don't start it with insults.

Ianus
Not an insult. You do have a habit of saying your opinion and then saying "and there's no proof otherwise." I've seen you do it a few times lately.

Darth_Glentract
Ahh. Yeah, I broke three fingers about a week ago, so I've been typing less recently(which includes not putting proof).

The Creator
How did you break three fingers?

Darth_Glentract
Taekwondo. I did a bad spear-hand board break.

The Creator
Oh, thats got to sting.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Taekwondo. I did a bad spear-hand board break.

I hate it when that happens.

Darth_Glentract
Does it happen to you a lot blink ? I mean, I've been doing Taekwondo for nearly two years and I've never done more than break a bone in my foot(kicking a tree. Yes, I was showing off to friends) and then I've gotten bruises on my shins in sparring.

Brotz
I'd say Mace Windu gets to 12, where he is defeated by Marka Ragnos, a master swordsman with dark gloves and a knowledge of the dark side unbelievable to Windu.

overlord
I don't like gauntlets.... Stop digging them up. sly

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Se7in

Yep, 3 hours is more than enuff time to take a nap, eat wheaties, and drink some redbull.

ssj3gohan007
thats true

GM Nebaris
I'd say he falls at 7 or 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.