Foul Moudama vs. Roron Corobb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Personally, my money's only Moudama. he managed to fight off grievous's body gaurds while holding Palpatine, and lasted longer against Grievous. Roron would do well since he was the apprentice of Yareal Poof

Se7in
If Roron can use his warthroat technique, depending on the arena, he could take this. But in a straight lightsaber fight, Moudama has this.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Forgive my ignorance, but who are Roron and Moudama?

Se7in
You're not ignorant lol. Roron and Moudama were Jedi sent to protect the Chancellor led by Shaak Ti during the battle of Coruscant. They fought off numerous Magnaguards and even Grievous himself for some time, but eventually were cut down when they were forced to fight him.

Dush-khan Mabeo
AAA yes I remember now, the clone wars mini series. Thanks man

Council#13
ur welcome

Council#13
i mean...

Council#13
Im gonna be quiet for a while now since i confused myself....

masterlegion
Originally posted by Council#13
Personally, my money's only Moudama. he managed to fight off grievous's body gaurds while holding Palpatine, and lasted longer against Grievous. Roron would do well since he was the apprentice of Yareal Poof

Roron died a whole five seconds before Moudama was killed. From what I saw in the clone wars they were pretty evenly matched. Yes, Moudama fought while carrying Palps but that in itself doesn't make someone better than another.

Council#13
He was hindered. let's see how much longer you would last while carrying an old man, and why did you resurrect this thread?

Master Vos

Master Vos
Well Moudama might be just a bit more muscular than Corobb, so thats why he can carry Palps without much trouble. Your strength doesn't really count. I mean, if Corobb was as strong, he could do the same and still fight the same.

Master Vos
sry, that didn't really make much sense.

chilled monkey
Good match but I'd say Foul Moudama wins this one.

Council#13
Originally posted by Master Vos
Well Moudama might be just a bit more muscular than Corobb, so thats why he can carry Palps without much trouble. Your strength doesn't really count. I mean, if Corobb was as strong, he could do the same and still fight the same.

Oh, i didnt mean that cause he's strong. i meant he had the skills to fight one handed with an extra burden.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Master Vos

You need skill to be able to be encumbered while fighting. Strength is a factor for the carrying, but skill in being able to maneuver while carrying and fight while carrying, that's different.

I say Foul.

Council#13
exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.