Germany Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
SOCA WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're are the soca warriors, NOW OF TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

TRINIDAD and TOBAGO, Lemme hear yuh!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok guys, Just celebrating a lil here.... ok a lot. 1.4 million people in the islands of Trinidad and Tobago are partying like crazy, we just yesterday, qualified for the FIRST time to go to WORLD CUP..........(ops shouldn't have said that, thread's gonna get moved)( Soca Warriors is the nickname for our football team)

WHATEVER MAN................ SOCA warriors! Soca Warriors. MARVELLOUS job boys.

cruel jedi
laughing ur gonna lose

fini
LOL, lets not go there hehe

The fact that we finally made it IS MORE important. Dont care if we could get our butts whipped once there though.

cruel jedi
laughing

amity75
Congratulations to you and especially to Marvin Andrews.

Pandemoniac
Hope the team will be a good contestant and offer some nice viewable matches. Nice to have a new country in the match

Deano
did some player drop kick dwight york in the head?
i heard all hell broke loose

nick1811
dwight yorke!? he still plays!?

Clovie
just yesterday? huh
so how do I know that we are there since last month or so? confused

congrats anyway clap

fini
Oh wow, the thread is still here

Yes Dwight Yorke still plays, well actually He came out of international retirement to lead the squad. He's the captain of the team. And No he didn't get drop kicked in the head, but the players of Bahrain( the other country we were playing were really taounting us for a fight)

OH MY GOD, the celebration in this country is amazing, never ever seen anything like it. The last time we were this close was in 1989, when USA beat us and they qualified for the world for THEIR first time.
BUT pain of that day has been erased, there is red everywhere( guess you can tell our national colours). People are dancing in the streets, even the police men have a small flag in one hand as they direct traffic. YEsterday at 12:30 pm, the country came to a standstill. Everyone stopped to watch/listen to the game. Even Parliment was cancelled for the day.
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah Clovie, the BIG teams that have enough points have had their place secured a while now, those in the middle of their groups needed to play off with other countries from other parts of the world to secure a spot.

fini
I hope they put up a good showing too!!!!

And too add Trinidad and Tobago is the smallest nation to ever play in the World cup.

Clovie
Originally posted by fini
oh yeah Clovie, the BIG teams that have enough points have had their place secured a while now, those in the middle of their groups needed to play off with other countries from other parts of the world to secure a spot. but our team can't play huh
and we lost all the matches to England huh confused

a1hsauce
my moneys still on Brazil..but its an awesome thing to Have Trinidad and Tobago qualify...if you face mexico kick their ASSS!!!!!!

fini
Mexico is in our Qualifying group. they beat us in one game and we won the other one. The four countries from the CONCACAF group playing in the next WORLD Cup are USA, MEXICO, Panama and Trinidad & Tobago.

what Country you from CLovie? Cause U play against a whole bunch of nations to qualify, not beating England doesn't mean anything if your team secured enough points from their other matches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.