i hate people that hate life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
life isn't that bad... suck it up and be happy you're actually posting on the internet, that means you have money, food, and a working toilet (usually).... and you're not living in a third world country either. they have nothing that u or anyone here does and if ur really that upset about a boy or a girl or anythin else stupid then u really need to reconsider your life...

DarkC
no expression

RaeRox
Um yeah....David..help me, Im lost big grin

MarioX
Originally posted by DarkC
no expression http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t377638.html
in response to that

Susan-Storm
I Don't Hate life it is just life hates me sad

roguegirl15
dont hate lovemelotz08 because she made a thread about it

Gryn Jabar
I love life, which is why I hate funerals.

Nevermind
Originally posted by MarioX
life isn't that bad... suck it up and be happy you're actually posting on the internet, that means you have money, food, and a working toilet (usually).... and you're not living in a third world country either. they have nothing that u or anyone here does and if ur really that upset about a boy or a girl or anythin else stupid then u really need to reconsider your life...

Preaching to the choir!

roguegirl15
Originally posted by MarioX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t377638.html
in response to that Dont be a hater...let people make the threads they want to ...shes not judging you ...no need to bash on people because they dont agree. sad

Fianna
Ooohh..you're her sock, right?

roguegirl15
ha ha ur not funny....just thought i'd put it in writing 4 everyone to seeclosedeyes

Nevermind
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Dont be a hater...let people make the threads they want to ...shes not judging you ...no need to bash on people because they dont agree. sad

What the f**k?...You're doing a lot of sticking up for a n00b member no one cares about. Should the KMC sock trials start again? I agree Fianna.

Fianna
ha ha ur not funny....just thought i'd put it in writing 4 everyone to seeclosedeyes And you need to learn to use basic spelling and grammar....I thought I'd return the favour happy

roguegirl15
yeah, since ur fiannas sock i think ud be competition...and no I just happen to know her in person well enough to kno what shes saying soshutup, i also was taught not to judge some people like that.

roguegirl15
yeah cuz people really use that stuff online.(lol) notyucky

Sorgo
dont hate lovemelotz08 because she made a thread about it

I'd stick up for my Sock too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Jabarus
You mean Glentract or Jackstein?

Lana
yeah, since ur fiannas sock i think ud be competition...and no I just happen to know her in person well enough to kno what shes saying soshutup, i also was taught not to judge some people like that.

That made no sense whatsoever.

roguegirl15
I wear socks on my feet have no other meaning or relation to the word SOCK!smartass

Lana
Sock. Short for sock puppet or sock account. A second account created by someone with the intent of either avoiding a ban or pretending to be someone else.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Lana
That made no sense whatsoever. WHAT PART DO i HAVE TO EXPLAIN...LET ME GUESS EVERYTHING...????

Mr. Jabarus
Hey what happened to the thread that Gryn Jabar made? he's my bro, and I'm curious.

roguegirl15
Dunno did you look?Alot of threads have been removed because of content and other stufff...

Lana
WHAT PART DO i HAVE TO EXPLAIN...LET ME GUESS EVERYTHING...????

It made no sense whatsoever, simple as.

Originally posted by Mr. Jabarus
Hey what happened to the thread that Gryn Jabar made? he's my bro, and I'm curious.

He was bashing a mod. That's a major nono on here.

BackFire
I don't like goths either.

roguegirl15
right...I can tell...shouldnt bashing thread starters be a NONO?

Deano
when people sigh 'life is hard' im always tempted to ask, 'compared to what'?

roguegirl15
other easy stuff...dying is fast sometimes you kno even that is hard...

panda was taken
i hate goths\emo\teenages in general

overlord
I hate people who hate!!!!!!!! miffed

Oh wait..

roguegirl15
than you hate urself

overlord
It called joke. wink
funny no?

roguegirl15
yeah, i got it i was being sarcastic..hysterical

Inspectah Deck
than you hate urself

doh

roguegirl15
whats that for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.