The "Help the Saucemaster decorate his room" thrad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay all...so its been alil over 2 months now that I'm here in my new apartment.... things have been hizzle so far. Havent killed my roommate yet big grin but I feel it is time to decorate my room now. the grieving of leaving friends and family is never really over, but its time to move on....And so! I ask for your help.

my room is pretty much blank white! i have two posters up in my room of Wolverine (Origin series) a poster in the shape of a star of Maria Sharipova droolio and pictures on my desk wall of friends and family, and a cute one of me when I was 3 shifty

So please join me in this venture of decorating my room. I need some ideas. Something strong and Masculine, but sensitive and sweet for da ladies shifty stick out tongue

lol nah serioulsy i just need to decorate my room cause i dont like it looking barren sad help me smile

DaCanadianMoose
Whoa whoa....hold up...

The SAUCEMASTER ?!

When on earth did you become The SAUCEMASTER

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by a1hsauce
okay all...so its been alil over 2 months now that I'm here in my new apartment.... things have been hizzle so far. Havent killed my roommate yet big grin but I feel it is time to decorate my room now. the grieving of leaving friends and family is never really over, but its time to move on....And so! I ask for your help.

my room is pretty much blank white! i have two posters up in my room of Wolverine (Origin series) a poster in the shape of a star of Maria Sharipova droolio and pictures on my desk wall of friends and family, and a cute one of me when I was 3 shifty

So please join me in this venture of decorating my room. I need some ideas. Something strong and Masculine, but sensitive and sweet for da ladies shifty stick out tongue

lol nah serioulsy i just need to decorate my room cause i dont like it looking barren sad help me smile you're taking down all those pictures of me sad

Ken Kenobi
I need to decorate my room too, it's been 5 months for me, my walls are bare and I have a desk, TV, and a cot. That's it. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Whoa whoa....hold up...

The SAUCEMASTER ?!

When on earth did you become The SAUCEMASTER
I have many names my good friend

Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
you're taking down all those pictures of me sad
yes just the ones of your durty ass big grin

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I need to decorate my room too, it's been 5 months for me, my walls are bare and I have a desk, TV, and a cot. That's it. stick out tongue
a cot ehhhh shifty

Ken Kenobi
a cot ehhhh shifty

Yeah, because I didn't want to lug my big heavy bed down to the basement, it was only supposed to be temporary for me staying here. laughing out loud

My bed's in storage at the moment.

DaCanadianMoose
For your kitchen:

http://www.homevisions.com/lycosimages/23172_f.jpg

And your bedroom:

http://www.homevisions.com/lycosimages/26511_f.jpg

I think it's really.....you, Allyn. smile

a1hsauce
eek! LIak ohhh my gaaahhhd THATS SOO purty! the pink will definetly bring out my eyes eek

Fianna
Fairy lights!! eek!

..oh wait that's not strong or masculine..confused

..how about you get a cool throw to go on your bed...big cushions to go on the floor in a snuggly corner...ummm..some more posters..like old school retro style..Elvis or Sinatra etc...a book case maybe..

hmmm...what else..I think I'm done for now stick out tongue

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Fianna
Fairy lights!! eek!

..oh wait that's not strong or masculine..confused

..how about you get a cool throw to go on your bed...big cushions to go on the floor in a snuggly corner...ummm..some more posters..like old school retro style..Elvis or Sinatra etc...a book case maybe..

hmmm...what else..I think I'm done for now stick out tongue
eek! Sinatra!!!!! how engenious!!! tell me more shifty

i was actually looking on ebay for a Gregory Peck poster....cry that cats my idol yes

Ken Kenobi
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/429781/1035016032749_AE_LEOPARD_BED_BIG.jpg

a1hsauce
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/429781/1035016032749_AE_LEOPARD_BED_BIG.jpg
umm ken...that kinda costs money erm ...and that bed looks like it can take up my whole room blink

Ken Kenobi
umm ken...that kinda costs money erm ...and that bed looks like it can take up my whole room blink

I mean, just the comforter. Get that and then some satin sheets, the ladies will love it.

a1hsauce
blink what the hell is a comforter confused and my bed size hasnt been decided yet...twin xlong or full, still debating

Ken Kenobi
blink what the hell is a comforter confused and my bed size hasnt been decided yet...twin xlong or full, still debating

Get a full, so you can fit someone else on there if needed. shifty

A comforter is a thick blanket, they are heavier.

a1hsauce
ohhhh a heavy blanket....i see yah thats too expensive....i'm living on a verrrrrrrrryyy thin budget...eek! unless they sell that stuff at TARGET!!!!?

DaCanadianMoose
Dude, go to like a Bargain annex store, and get some cheaper stuff, but make it classy....not too much mixing and matching.

And Ken is right, get a full...it's easier.

Ken Kenobi
ohhhh a heavy blanket....i see yah thats too expensive....i'm living on a verrrrrrrrryyy thin budget...eek! unless they sell that stuff at TARGET!!!!?

They do. stick out tongue For about $50 if you get the full bed in a bag, which comes with the pillow cases, slip sheet, comforter, etc. You could also just get the comforter I think. blink

a1hsauce
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
Dude, go to like a Bargain annex store, and get some cheaper stuff, but make it classy....not too much mixing and matching.

And Ken is right, get a full...it's easier.
you mean like a Goodwill?

i dont plan on having anyone else to sleep with, im only here for 2 years...but it does offer extra leg roomlightbulb

a1hsauce
They do. stick out tongue For about if you get the full bed in a bag, which comes with the pillow cases, slip sheet, comforter, etc. You could also just get the comforter I think. blink
I love Targetin_love...alright thats first onmy list..bed, comforter, Sinatra..what else folks keep the ideas rollin...

Ken Kenobi
you mean like a Goodwill?

i dont plan on having anyone else to sleep with, im only here for 2 years...but it does offer extra leg roomlightbulb

You don't plan on it, it just happens. It's best to be prepared. yes

a1hsauce
You don't plan on it, it just happens. It's best to be prepared. yes
laughing out loud as opposed to her rolling off the bed

Fianna
Yes..go for a good bed yes ...nothing beats it..I have a double bed in my bedroom and it's great..happy ..oh and get a blackboard..that's always cool..

This is my homely room..big grin ....or messy..whichever..

Ken Kenobi
I love Targetin_love...alright thats first onmy list..bed, comforter, Sinatra..what else folks keep the ideas rollin...

See if you can't find some prints of modern art, then frame them. It'll make you look like a class act. stick out tongue

laughing out loud as opposed to her rolling off the bed

Unless you want her to sleep on top of you. It has it's ups and downs...if you know what I mean. naughty

a1hsauce
blackboard? like a white board? confused

Ken Kenobi
Yes..go for a good bed yes ...nothing beats it..I have a double bed in my bedroom and it's great..happy ..oh and get a blackboard..that's always cool..

This is my homely room..big grin ....or messy..whichever..

I pick messy. big grin Though my room isn't clean either. It looks like a dungeon because of the walls.

Fianna
Yes...I have a little retro one..'tis very cool..

a1hsauce
See if you can't find some prints of modern art, then frame them. It'll make you look like a class act. stick out tongue

Unless you want her to sleep on top of you. It has it's ups and downs...if you know what I mean. naughty
modern art...interesting ill write that down

shifty i wouldnt mind anyone sleepin ontop of me whistle

Ken Kenobi
modern art...interesting ill write that down

shifty i wouldnt mind anyone sleepin ontop of me whistle

Unless it were a 300 lb dude named Bubba.

a1hsauce
sick nooooooo

Fianna
I pick messy. big grin Though my room isn't clean either. It looks like a dungeon because of the walls.

What's wrong with your walls? messed

This bit's a little less messy...God knows why I'm posting these pics..always a sure sign I should be going... embarrasment better than posting my rack though blink ...the thing behind the chair is what I mean by the blackboard Al yes

..also get some Pop Art style things...

a1hsauce
ohhhh...i see, yah we use more dry erase boards here...but yah old school chalk boards are sweet!

Ms Flower
get some candles...even if you arent entertaining lady friends...the are relaxing. plus they are inexpensive.

Ken Kenobi
What's wrong with your walls? messed

This bit's a little less messy...God knows why I'm posting these pics..always a sure sign I should be going... embarrasment better than posting my rack though blink ...the thing behind the chair is what I mean by the blackboard Al yes

..also get some Pop Art style things...

I live in the basement, so the walls are cinderblock.

Fianna
I live in the basement, so the walls are cinderblock. Ooo..okay..you could paint them or something..to make them less like a dungeon..does that mean you have no windows? embarrasment

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Ms Flower
get some candles...even if you arent entertaining lady friends...the are relaxing. plus they are inexpensive.
candles....like incense?

Ken Kenobi
Ooo..okay..you could paint them or something..to make them less like a dungeon..does that mean you have no windows? embarrasment

No, there's 2 windows, but they just lead to the fire escapes just incase the stairs are blocked. stick out tongue

We can't paint, we're renting the place and they don't want things changed.

Ms Flower
candles....like incense? that too....but no I meant regular candles. you can get those at Target as well. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

lol but I have carpet..i dont want to burn down my room

a1hsauce
alright people! im out! im going to Target and into the downtown part of the city to shop for some good stuff to decorate my room...keep the ideas coming. i need to cover these white spots smile

Ms Flower
so becareful with them...dont go to sleep with them burning messed simple safety.

a1hsauce
*sigh* i went to the Goodwill, Salvation Army, Target, Micheals and non of those places had anything! except for Micheals i bought a model airplane that i can build and put together than hang from my ceiling Happy Dance

oh well...looks like when i get home in Hollywood next week ill just have to find stuff there. I swear Nor Cal doesnt have crap up here!!!

anyway, anymore ideas....

Enslaved
You could have a pic of me...?

cruel jedi
no expression

Enslaved
What.. It would good over a mouldy spot.. Trust me its all my pic is good for. laughing

cruel jedi
bet ur cute really yes

Enslaved
some say i am...but they lie!!

Anyway how come i dont know you?

Eurgh nitro..Its me candy kisses.

You changed your bloody name again!!

cruel jedi
so have you!!
and there i was going to chat you up laughing J/K

Ken Kenobi
Quit changing your names. mad

cruel jedi
no ninja

Enslaved
Eurgh,...i have had it with men.. last tine i saw you, you were dating the lovely chelsea..

Enslaved
Quit changing your names. mad

you dont even talk to me anymore...You forgotton little me

cruel jedi
i still am no expression

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Enslaved
you dont even talk to me anymore...You forgotton little me

Because you keep changing your name. mad

cruel jedi
no expression

temper, temper stick out tongue

Enslaved
Because you keep changing your name. mad

But you aint spoken to me since me and kosta split. I miss him..:sad:

Ken Kenobi
But you aint spoken to me since me and kosta split. I miss him..:sad:

When did you split up?

Enslaved
ages ago.. lol.

maybe this time last year..

cruel jedi
huh i neva even knew sad

Ken Kenobi
ages ago.. lol.

maybe this time last year..

Oh sad Sorry.

Enslaved
its ok.. he is such a cool guy..

anyway we have hijacked allyn's thread.

Sorry allyn babes. blows kiss for saucey

Ken Kenobi
its ok.. he is such a cool guy..

anyway we have hijacked allyn's thread.

Sorry allyn babes. blows kiss for saucey

Allyn won't mind. stick out tongue

And yes, Kosta is a cool guy, I was talking to him on MSN less than an hour ago, he was using his mic. laughing out loud

Enslaved
I might have to pm his arse...he always made me smile

Tha C-Master
Thats good... always good to smile

a1hsauce
You could have a pic of me...?
eek! shifty tell me more....

a1hsauce
and yes you did hijack my threadschmoll

Ken Kenobi
eek! shifty tell me more....

Well I'm posed on a chair with my sweater vest and leggings...oh wait, you wanted her picture. sad

a1hsauce
Well I'm posed on a chair with my sweater vest and leggings...oh wait, you wanted her picture. sad
laughing out loud sounds like a picture of Gregory Peck i want to get

Enslaved
and yes you did hijack my threadschmoll

Imsorry.

anyway you know that pic i sent you wearig that little.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.