Respect Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
So start respecting him. I will post spidey scans when I get home.

DarkCrawler
Digimark was supposed to make thread like this. smile

I don't have lot of scans about Spider-Man...sad

Scoobless
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
So start respecting him. I will post spidey scans when I get home.

Usurper

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Digimark was supposed to make thread like this.

yes

Creshosk
Ah spiderman Marvel's most popular character, You can really see this by observing people in a casual situation.

This summer I had the privledge to have a custodial position for a local water park. Not a day went by that I didn't see someone (kid or adult) in a spiderman swimsuit.

Also in places of work and play people fashion their uniforms after him.
http://www.gorcomm.com/pr/Spiderman%20Larry%20McBride.jpg
http://www.usahockey.com/servlets/FileServlet/relatedDocuments/F3DAF38ACB380A0EE0340003BA5FE009/05%20nat%20tii%2012u%20spiderman%20mask%20600.gif

Swanky-Tuna
Any Spiderman speedos?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Any Spiderman speedos? Not that I saw.

DigiMark007
(murble)....screw it. I'll still start my own. After the prep I've been doing to make it a kick-ass respect thread, I feel I deserve it.

And it's a nice thought Twisted, but simply saying "so respect him" usually does more harm than good without proof. If you have scans, great, but those'll be needed before anyone takes this too seriously.

willRules
Heres a sig I made of him.

By the way rumour has it that in this Evolve or die storyline, spidey's abilities will be upgraded to make him a much bigger player in the MU. However at the moment this is just speculation.................

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
Heres a sig I made of him.

By the way rumour has it that in this Evolve or die storyline, spidey's abilities will be upgraded to make him a much bigger player in the MU. However at the moment this is just speculation.................

I could live with a strength and speed upgrade... just as long as they don't overdo it or give him stupid energy powers..... maybe harden his skin like a spider's exoskeleton

maybe even a Spider-Man 2099 style poisonous bite

Creshosk
What about spitting acid like certain types of spiders do?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
What about spitting acid like certain types of spiders do?

do they?.... hadn't heard of that before confused ... i know some insects do that... like ants

maybe he'll start eating insects and birds

some spiders live in the water... maybe some Namoresque swimming ability.... no2

lol

TwisterGameX
Yeah I have scans to respect him but wasn't at home...ok make your respect Spiderman digi...I will request this one to be closed.

DigiMark007
It's cool twisted. Spidey's big enough for multiple respek threads (I might just add to yours rather than start my own...not sure yet).

Either way, this one can stay.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless
do they?.... hadn't heard of that before confused ... i know some insects do that... like ants

maybe he'll start eating insects and birds

some spiders live in the water... maybe some Namoresque swimming ability.... no2

lol Yeah, some spiders spit their stomache acid onto their food, and then when it disolves into a liquidish goo they suck it up. . .

It's really kinda gross and cool.

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
I could live with a strength and speed upgrade... just as long as they don't overdo it or give him stupid energy powers..... maybe harden his skin like a spider's exoskeleton

maybe even a Spider-Man 2099 style poisonous bite

That be cool. They are probably just gonna make him a lot stronger and alot faster than he already is.............

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah, some spiders spit their stomache acid onto their food, and then when it disolves into a liquidish goo they suck it up. . .

It's really kinda gross and cool.

oh THAT... lol.... yeah i've heard of that.... i was thinking more along the lines of defencisve acid sprays liek ants use... or like how some snakes spit poison over distance... lol

you ever seen Jeff Goldblum as "The Fly"?... hopefully he wont end up like that

sad

Ushgarak
Closed by request. If that turns out to be an error, please PM me or another Global to re-open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.