Dooku runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OBI-Ninja
Everyone started making characters run gauntlets while I was preparing for a shitload of tests and projects at school, so now I have finally found some time to come back on and decided to create a gauntlet thread too. Anyways, Dooku gets an hour rest between each battle. Who takes him down, or does he make it past everyone?

1. General Grievous

2. Jango Fett

3. Darth Maul

4. Quinlan Vos and ROTS Obi-Wan

5. Kyle Katarn

6. Mace Windu

7. Darth Malak

Dush-khan Mabeo
Windu stops him.

Darth Faunus
Agreed. Quinlan and Obi-Wan would give him some trouble, considering their past experiences together and their individual skills, but they wouldn't be able to work as cohesively as Obi-Wan and Anakin. But he'll go down against Mace.

SnakeEyes
I'd say he's incredibly tired by the time he gets to Quinlan and Obi-Wan and goes down here. Physically, Dooku isn't in the best condition (purely because he is old). Even if he manages to beat them, he goes down against Kyle.

Darth Faunus
Ah, I forgot about Kyle.

But about his physical condition. I doubt he can manage to hold off the two greatest heroes of the Republic war effort without some impressive conditioning. An amazing level of conditioning for his age.

Ianus
Agreed. I personally think he loses to Mace.

darthsith19
Originally posted by OBI-Ninja
Everyone started making characters run gauntlets while I was preparing for a shitload of tests and projects at school, so now I have finally found some time to come back on and decided to create a gauntlet thread too. Anyways, Dooku gets an hour rest between each battle. Who takes him down, or does he make it past everyone?

1. General Grievous

2. Jango Fett

3. Darth Maul

4. Quinlan Vos and ROTS Obi-Wan

5. Kyle Katarn

6. Mace Windu

7. Darth Malak
Grievous puts up some trouble, but not to much. He's nearly fully rested by the time he pwns Jango. again he's nearly fully rested when he fights Maul. Maul gives him only a tiny bit more trouble than Grievous. Quinlin and Obi-Wan offer great trouble, but Dooku manages to get Obi-Wan out like he did in ROTS. Then he beats Quinlin without much difficulty. Then he finishes a still unconscious Obi-Wan. Kale Katarn offers more trouble than any combatant so far, except Obi and Quinlin. Now Doioku's getting tired but not so much that he can't still win. When he reaches Mace, however, who would be a worthy adversary evenb to a fully rested Dooku, Dooku gets bested.

jollyjim311
If he made it past Kyle, he would be crushed by Windu, in a fair fight I think that Dooku is a hair above Windu, but agter being wiped out from previous battles, Windu would manhandle him.

DiamondBullets
He would just hafta zap Grevieous and he's dead.

Jango would defintely give the old man a work-out, but Jango would eventually run low on ammo and get killed.

*Dooku then drinks some Gatorade and pops a Centrum Silver during his one hour break*

Dooku would prolly destroy one of Mauls' sabers, and then Quigon vs Darth Maul woud repeat it self: The old geezer runs out of gas and gets whooped by the younger, life-long Sith Lord.

ArthasKnight
I think that Jango may have a decent shot. Despite Dooku's Force abilities, Dooku does not use a form of lightsaber combat suited for fighting against blasters. Makashi is a duelist's form, more suited towards fighting blade on blade. Jango's got a decent chance I think.

Though if Jango doesn't get him, Quinlan and Obi-Wan will.

Darth Avis
OMFG!!! lol!!!! wtf omg bbq!!!

GG *dooku force crushes his ass!!!*
jango *dooku force crushes his balls*
maul *dooku gets all the phantom menece obi on his ass*
Quinlan Vos and ROTS Obi-Wan same as the ani, obi, dooku ROTS fight only dooku wins.
kyle dooku wins
mace dooku loses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.