Sexual Deviance - When does kinky become sick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Many people are sexually deviant embarrasment When though do games become problems in peoples lives?

botankus
I'm glad you asked this from your regular Whirlysplatt ID and not the Princess Diana one. stick out tongue

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Many people are sexually deviant embarrasment When though do games become problems in peoples lives?

Once unwanted harm is caused to some party. Before that people should do as they wish.

Fëanor
Many people are sexually deviant embarrasment When though do games become problems in peoples lives? when you take it to work?

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I'm glad you asked this from your regular Whirlysplatt ID and not the Princess Diana one. stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing out loud

Love that!!!!!!!!!!

I guess to answer the question, both should be into it. eek!

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Once unwanted harm is caused to some party. Before that people should do as they wish.

What about wanted harm e.g. "The Spanner Case"

http://www.sexuality.org/l/bdsm/laskey.html

Originally posted by botankus
I'm glad you asked this from your regular Whirlysplatt ID and not the Princess Diana one. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

I am thinking of being Jessica Alba next smile I see myself using lots of shower gelsmile

Alpha Centauri
What do you mean "What about wanted harm"? It's wanted, not unwanted.

-AC

BobbyD
Nah, work has been a fun place on occasion. Bathroom stalls can be a very interesting place to have a rendezvous. embarrasment big grin

debbiejo
Originally posted by BobbyD
Nah, work has been a fun place on occasion. Bathroom stalls can be a very interesting place to have a rendezvous. embarrasment big grin laughing out loud

The woods too.......

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
What do you mean "What about wanted harm"? It's wanted, not unwanted.

-AC

A comment was made about unwanted harm being where the line is drawn. Wanted harm also causes problems not the least Doctors time etc. I'm sure you can see all the othe problems without me spelling it out AC.

KharmaDog
Nah, work has been a fun place on occasion. Bathroom stalls can be a very interesting place to have a rendezvous. embarrasment big grin

Yes I'm sure there is nothing more exhilarating than breathing in microscopic airborne fecal matter at the point of orgasm.

Alpha Centauri
Depends what you mean when you say "When does kinky become sick?".

To some person, crapping on another person isn't sick. It's kinky. To me, whilst I can understand the psychological attraction to it (degradation etc), I find it disturbing that you could gain anything sexual from it. I wouldn't call it sick because I find that a bit derogatory. To each their own if no harm is done.

On the other hand. Wanting to be blindfolded and spanked is "sick" to some people.

Kinky can't become "sick" if you're involved and enjoy it, really. Because it becoming "sick" suggests that you don't like it.

-AC

BobbyD
Deb, you naughty girl. wink

debbiejo
Deb, you naughty girl. wink laughing out loud But nothing but squirrels and birds in there....they won't tell anyone....LOL

Leaves can be a problem though.....It's not the Garden of Eden.

BobbyD
Kharma, I understand "the john" might not be the most appropriate place, but when at work and you and partner "want to go", your choices are very limited.

jaden101
didnt a bunch of guys who loved to nail their own scrote bags to tables all get arrested for their sexual deviance?...i'm sure i remember that from some bizzare news story...goes to show that even consentual deviances can be legally dodgy

Mr _Whirlysplat

To some person, crapping on another person isn't sick. It's kinky. To me, whilst I can understand the psychological attraction to it (degradation etc), I find it disturbing that you could gain anything sexual from it. I wouldn't call it sick because I find that a bit derogatory. To each their own if no harm is done.

On the other hand. Wanting to be blindfolded and spanked is "sick" to some people.

Kinky can't become "sick" if you're involved and enjoy it, really. Because it becoming "sick" suggests that you don't like it.

-AC

Ah but the sub note is when does it become a problem in peoples lives, I've left this general to promote debate.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by jaden101
didnt a bunch of guys who loved to nail their own scrote bags to tables all get arrested for their sexual deviance?...i'm sure i remember that from some bizzare news story...goes to show that even consentual deviances can be legally dodgy

Yes that was the "Spanner Case" Jade I posted a link earlier mate.

Alpha Centauri
I can't answer that. People's lives don't concern me, especially their sexual antics.

It becomes a problem when one of the involved humans comes to unwanted harm, as earlier stated.

-AC

soleran30

-AC

oh and its sick if its a dirty sanchez by request! All these perceptions and so much understanding of english........so sick is only sick if it stops being kinky.....hmm interesting

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Yes I'm sure there is nothing more exhilarating than breathing in microscopic airborne fecal matter at the point of orgasm.

I thought "cottaging" was all about danger for those into it.

jaden101
Yes that was the "Spanner Case" Jade I posted a link earlier mate.

oops...my bad....strange case indeed though

Mr _Whirlysplat
oops...my bad....strange case indeed though

It certainly was, truly strange.

debbiejo
I guess if you start messing with frozen meat...........then...

Alpha Centauri
Then?

If someone does that, yes it's disturbing (to me at least). That said, if they're not harming anyone or anything, what is the problem? If it's done behind their locked doors and no one is being put to any harm, where's the problem?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Whirly- regarding doctors' time being wasted, I don't think that has anything to do with when 'kinky becomes sick'. It's not ideal, but what can you do. I'd rather smokers didn't drain medical resources, but they do.

Regarding the sado-masochism case, 'Brown', I think that is a case of the law interfering with the private lives of individuals unduly.

The problem is that in law (England and Wales anyway) you cannot consent to certain types of harm.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Whirly- regarding doctors' time being wasted, I don't think that has anything to do with when 'kinky becomes sick'. It's not ideal, but what can you do. I'd rather smokers didn't drain medical resources, but they do.

Regarding the sado-masochism case, 'Brown', I think that is a case of the law interfering with the private lives of individuals unduly.

The problem is that in law (England and Wales anyway) you cannot consent to certain types of harm.

Yes Laskey, Jaggard and Brown, but its commonly refferred to as the "Spanner" case.

http://www.sexuality.org/l/bdsm/laskey.html

and your right on everything, however when I worked for the NHS a number of amusing tales were regailed to me where BDSM had gone to far.

Victor Von Doom
Hmm. In legal circles it's known as Brown. Never heard 'The Spanner Case' before, in all honesty.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Hmm. In legal circles it's known as Brown. Never heard 'The Spanner Case' before, in all honesty.

If you put it in a search engine you'll see a lot of results my friend.

Victor Von Doom
So there are.

Weird.

Mr _Whirlysplat
So there are.

Weird.

yup, I think it was called the spanner case by the media at the time as I recall, however at my age you start to forget.

debbiejo
Then?

If someone does that, yes it's disturbing (to me at least). That said, if they're not harming anyone or anything, what is the problem? If it's done behind their locked doors and no one is being put to any harm, where's the problem?

-AC depends what kind of frozen meat.....Don't want to go there....

jaden101
Originally posted by debbiejo
depends what kind of frozen meat.....Don't want to go there....

chipolatas most likely stick out tongue

FeceMan
Sexual sadism/masochism may result in manslaughter. This is bad.

I have contributed to this thread smile.

ImmortalOne
Well, to me its too much when one of the "doers" dissapprove an action probably because it hurts or unpolite ??

Capt_Fantastic
I **** everything! Why is that wrong?! I'm such a bastard!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I **** nothing! Why is that right?! I'm such a nihilist!

debbiejo
chipolatas most likely stick out tongue Necrophilia..

BobbyD
Eeew. sick

Darth Jello
two words, gary glitter

jaden101
Originally posted by Darth Jello
two words, gary glitter

his name is gary glitter and he takes it up the ________

Ya Krunk'd Floo
There's no point asking for any sense from me. I just sank a bottle or two of my good friend, Beaujolais Nouveau, and now I'm just contemplating a frantic romantic alliance with a drain-pipe.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Darth Jello
two words, gary glitter

Gary Glitter deserves everything he gets...for the name alone.

Mr _Whirlysplat
I don't want to be in his "gang" laughing out loud His not the leader

FeceMan
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I **** everything! Why is that wrong?! I'm such a bastard!
Because it should be respiring?

GCG

Probably when you become the parent of a girl who just turned sixteen.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GCG
Probably when you become the parent of a girl who just turned sixteen.

Your scaring me with this GCG

debbiejo
^ When does kinky become sick? Answer: When you're involved in it. wink

Mr _Whirlysplat
^ When does kinky become sick? Answer: When you're involved in it. wink

and you base this on what exactly bebbie jo?

debbiejo
^ The fact that you started the thread........ laughing out loud

Please practice you enunciation....repeat after me...."D"..."D"......debbiejo....

Mr _Whirlysplat
^ The fact that you started the thread........ laughing out loud

Please practice you enunciation....repeat after me...."D"..."D"......debbiejo....

I'm sorry bebbie jo sounds nicer smile bebbie it worked for Kojak smile

Fallen Jedi
To some person, crapping on another person isn't sick. It's kinky.

-AC

okay, this is obviously something new to me. confused ewww. blink

Alpha Centauri
You've never heard of that? Odd (ironically).

-AC

Fallen Jedi
now i feel so naive. laughing out loud i just never linked crapping and having sex in the same scenario. stick out tongue

for the longest time i thought oral sex was phone sex. confused

Alpha Centauri
That's why I found it odd. Your flirtation levels lead me to believe you "knew" a lot.

Not in a bad way.

-AC

Ron Jeremy
That's why I found it odd. Your flirtation levels lead me to believe you "knew" a lot.

Not in a bad way.

-AC

Yes Scat is not just a stle of music sick

Fallen Jedi

Not in a bad way.

-AC

you learn something new everyday. smart though sometimes its stuff you're not sure you really wanted to know. confused

GCG
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Your scaring me with this GCG

Whats scray about that ?

My meaning in saying that is at a young age you dont pay too much attention on the limits of sexual exploration. Then you have a daughter, and as she grows older you become more aware of it and pre-occupied.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by GCG
Whats scray about that ?

My meaning in saying that is at a young age you dont pay too much attention on the limits of sexual exploration. Then you have a daughter, and as she grows older you become more aware of it and pre-occupied.

are you preoccupied with your daughter? smile you said you had some royal blood in you smile

debbiejo
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
for the longest time i thought oral sex was phone sex. confused

I thought "Do not Pass" signs on the road meant don't pass this sign...always wondered by everyone was passing them. blink

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
you learn something new everyday. smart though sometimes its stuff you're not sure you really wanted to know. confused

knoledge is power always smile

Victor Von Doom
I thought "Do not Pass" signs on the road meant don't pass this sign...always wondered by everyone was passing them. blink

The Clovie mkII bandwagon continued to roll.

crazylozer
When people use objects that really have nothing to do with sex (baseball bats, scissors, cereal, etc.)

debbiejo
The Clovie mkII bandwagon continued to roll.

I know down deep inside you just can't resist me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sissors?.....WOW!.....YOU'RE MIND DOES WONDER

BackFire
When it starts to interfere/take over the other aspects of one's life, it becomes a problem.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by BackFire
When it starts to interfere/take over the other aspects of one's life, it becomes a problem.

Is this speaking from experience Backfire?

Please lie back on the couch and tell Siggy about it smile

debbiejo
Still Scissors?....What ya gonna give a haircut?...I'll never get that out of my head now....."Come here my mucho love, and bring the Scissors".... blink

BackFire
No, unfortunately I've never found a partner willing to allow my kinky fantasies to fully bloom. If I ever did, it's very possible that it would interfere with the other aspects of life....by "other" I mean ALL aspects of life. I would not get out of bed, eat, drink, bathe, work, go to school, exercise or do anything other then just enjoy the hell out of it as long as I could.

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by BackFire
No, unfortunately I've never found a partner willing to allow my kinky fantasies to fully bloom. If I ever did, it's very possible that it would interfere with the other aspects of life....by "other" I mean ALL aspects of life. I would not get out of bed, eat, drink, bathe, work, go to school, exercise or do anything other then just enjoy the hell out of it as long as I could.

You will and it will but this is not sick it just happens - and eventually it wears off and stops interferring till you get to about 30 and your mind gets very dirty again, then it wears of again and come back it really is a natural cycle.

debbiejo
Is this speaking from experience Backfire?

Please lie back on the couch and tell Siggy about it smile

I won't trust you, you can even pronounce you words correctly.

gee you might mean "give me some sex"...but it'll come out "give me a sax"....

Ron Jeremy
Still Scissors?....What ya gonna give a haircut?...I'll never get that out of my head now....."Come here my mucho love, and bring the Scissors".... blink

You know who Siggy Freud is right Bebbie? confused

debbiejo
You know who Siggy Freud is right Bebbie? confused

Yes....but I prefer..Jung...Princess.

Siggy always had sax on the mind.

Ron Jeremy
Yes....but I prefer..Jung...Princess.

Siggy always had sax on the mind.

Both are outdated but then my views on the "Science" of the mind are unprintable Bebbie smile I might be The Queen Mother soon and not Princess Di smile

debbiejo
Both are outdated but then my views on the "Science" of the mind are unprintable Bebbie smile I might be The Queen Mother soon and not Princess Di smile

Now maybe you should be "laying on the couch"...Tell oh debbiejo all about your fantasy world.....

Look at these animal crackers.....Do they look like they're having sex or are they Royalty?....Or royal sex creatures Princess... wink

Ron Jeremy
Now maybe you should be "laying on the couch"...Tell oh debbiejo all about your fantacy world.....

Well I fancy having a sig with a hat and the Queen Mum had the best hats out - some even had veils - Its "fantasy" world Bebs not meant as a piss take as I do that sort of thing all thne time when I am typing.

debbiejo
Well I fancy having a sig with a hat and the Queen Mum had the best hats out - some even had veils - Its "fantasy" world Bebs not meant as a piss take as I do that sort of thing all thne time when I am typing.

Hat

To see a hat in your dream, signifies that you are concealing something or covering up something. Alternatively, it may represent the role you play or the responsibilities you have in life.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Therapy is a wonderful thing.

Ron Jeremy
Hat

To see a hat in your dream, signifies that you are concealing something or covering up something. Alternatively, it may represent the role you play or the responsibilities you have in life.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Therapy is a wonderful thing.

hats also keep heads warm and signify common sense smile Bebbie

debbiejo
And wanting to wear hats like the "Queen Mother?"...Hmmmmmm diva

Ron Jeremy
And wanting to wear hats like the "Queen Mother?"...Hmmmmmm diva

they looked warm hats Bebbie smile Do you wear hats?

debbiejo
Nope, not usually....I have plenty of hair...and wrap a scarf around.

Ron Jeremy
Nope, not usually....I have plenty of hair...and wrap a scarf around.

Your missing out.... hats are great smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.