"The Others" Sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
The tail section was completely scared shitless from the others, and they claimed that they were wicked sick nasty and capable of so much. They were saying that like, Sawyer, Michael and Jin couldn't even comprehend what they could do.

The did jack-shit.

It was a total letdown. I was hoping to see The others kill everyone. See what the others could actually do. Up till now, I thought the others were wicked strong, like Ethan appeared. But they were weaker than most of the castaways. If they are so good, how come Eco could kill 2 of them? And he was jumped! So much for "monsters"

_Sanctuary_
Mr. Eko had probaley just learnt from experience big grin

Movie_Geek_
I do not think it was a let down, I wanted to get a better look at them. It is odd how we have seen some of them, like the ones Eko killed and Ethan, but they still do not show all of them. I was a little freaked out by them, not b/c they would kill everyone but b/c you do not know anything about them.

Morning_Glory
Quincy!!! I nominate you as the next Cringe!

balloons congrats! happy

_Sanctuary_
laughing

TheQuincy
Too bad the only person who finds you amusing is Sanctuary.

I Nominate you for worst lost fan.
Considering you didn't know there was an official site.

congrats. no expression

_Sanctuary_
I find everyone amusing big grin Anyway.... confused

TheQuincy
anyway i was just expecting them to be scarier than they actually were.

Mønkey
no expression i find MG amusing!

_Sanctuary_
laughing

TheQuincy
sleep

Mønkey
madscientist

TheQuincy
dots

_Sanctuary_
bangin giljotiinihanghorserip

I'm sorry did I wake you? wink

TheQuincy
Sarcasm works wonders. sly

Present for u: shit

Mønkey
do you have PMS?????

and are you realy into dragon Knights?

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Hit_and_Miss
I thought they were alot less badass then they were made out to be... but the true answer lies in echo... Did you see the way he took those 2 out like nothing??? then fasion himself "the deathstick" instantly??? I was expecting him to go all neo... instead he shad up..

Quite a poor showing from the others if you ask me.. Concidering the last him he saw others he was scaried witless... and that was a group of 3/4+2 kids!!! Echo + deathstick Could of easily took them all out...

cindy8219
Seriously though, 'the others' seem to die pretty easily, from what I saw last night. How can anyone dislike Annalucia when she's the only one besides Mr. Echo who had the guts to stand up to 'the others'.

TheQuincy

cindy8219
Oh, man there is nothing I dislike more then when some asks you "are you pmsing?"

TheQuincy
Especially when your body doesn't do that.

cindy8219
lol, hey be happy it doesn't.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by cindy8219
lol, hey be happy it doesn't.

yes
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I thought they were alot less badass then they were made out to be... but the true answer lies in echo... Did you see the way he took those 2 out like nothing??? then fasion himself "the deathstick" instantly??? I was expecting him to go all neo... instead he shad up..

Quite a poor showing from the others if you ask me.. Concidering the last him he saw others he was scaried witless... and that was a group of 3/4+2 kids!!! Echo + deathstick Could of easily took them all out...

I didn't find them as threatening as they where made out to be, but you got to think about it. If you where trapped on a island and you know that you where not going to be saved and that some one is out to get you, you would be freaked to. I know that I would be, but for us at home it was not that scary. I can not wate to see what Echo, Ana, and the new survivors make out of the monster, it dose not seem like they know about it yet.

KillTheLight
they shouldnt have killed of goodwin in my opinion I thought he was great erm

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by TheQuincy

congrats. no expression
I do know there is an official sites... I know tons of lost sites and crap

me and some others have made out own forum and stuff...tsk... I was one of the ppl that started this lost forum in KMC...it was just one thread in this place...tsk...stop being an ass now...

KillTheLight

congrats. no expression

I nominate you for being the next person on this board to be treated like cringe no expression..lose the attitude it's boring..being a lost fan isn't a competition sheesh grow up

TheQuincy
I figured the lost fans would be friendly. Lets look at the facts. All I did was start a thread asking anyone if they were also a part of the official lost message boards. Morning Glory came out and disliked my thread, and gave a worthless post. Suddenly I'm an ******* for defending myself. I'm not flipping out at all I'm staying completely calm. That is after all what this face is for : no expression And I never said I wanted to compete for anything. Sorry for defending myself. And thanks for the nominations, but i'm not interested in becoming the whipping boy.

You're all sooo funny. no expression

KillTheLight
I figured the lost fans would be friendly. Lets look at the facts. All I did was start a thread asking anyone if they were also a part of the official lost message boards. Morning Glory came out and disliked my thread, and gave a worthless post. Suddenly I'm an ******* for defending myself. I'm not flipping out at all I'm staying completely calm. That is after all what this face is for : no expression And I never said I wanted to compete for anything. Sorry for defending myself. And thanks for the nominations, but i'm not interested in becoming the whipping boy.

You're all sooo funny. no expression

no your even funnier no seriously you are no expression...it's freaking hilarious that you think we're bothered by our excuses and oh so witty comebacks roll eyes (sarcastic)..boo hoo someone on an Internet message board disagreed with you...

TheQuincy
I hope you realize that even one little typo ruins your whole post. You're not bothered by you're excuses? Again, I'm not crying. You're taking things too far. I'll say once more that you need to stop posting. You're just looking dumber and dumber. This arguement will never end. And insulting my insults doesn't exactly insult me.

Please stop. I'm tired of defending myself from fools. no expression

Ken Kenobi
The regulars of this forum as assh0les, 'nuff said. You make any comment differing from their point of view and they jump you for it.

They seem incapable of having an intellectually driven debate on subject matters and instead resort to petty name calling and whining.

Morning_Glory, stop being a ***** and criticizing everyone's threads and posts. KillTheLight, stop defending people who are bashing others, that's bashing by proxy which is still against the rules. TheQuincy, I suggest just ignoring them.

_Sanctuary_
In other words... BREAK IT UP!

Also KK you should say all regulars are "assh0les" - that is very stereotypical big grin

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
In other words... BREAK IT UP!

Also KK you should say all regulars are "assh0les" - that is very stereotypical big grin

Well not ALL of you guys are, but I've seen the majority of the Lost members bashing on people for having differing views.

_Sanctuary_
Ok.. So the war is over!

Quincy and mg should shake hands!

T.V.O.T.I.
Why assume that ALL of "the others" are weak?

Morning_Glory
Sanctuary you were cool ...but not so sure now...and KK ...cry...o well...

_Sanctuary_
hey! I was never cool! laughing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
Why assume that ALL of "the others" are weak?

True, it was the weak ones that died. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Sanctuary you were cool ...but not so sure now...and KK ...cry...o well...

Hey, I'm just speaking the truth, you're too harsh with people that don't see things your way.

_Sanctuary_
Maybe mg and quincy just like each other too much shifty
so that is why they don't get along laughing

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Maybe mg and quincy just like each other too much shifty
so that is why they don't get along laughing

shifty Do I smell a budding online romance?

_Sanctuary_
laughing They are going to be angry when they read this....

Ken Kenobi
*rubs hands together* evil face

Goooooood.

_Sanctuary_
laughing If we keep posting they won't look at the second page!

Ken Kenobi
Ok...*stops posting*

Morning_Glory
sleeping...

T.V.O.T.I.
I just want to say that the survivors from the tail section of the plane look like a "LOST" rejects cast.

_Sanctuary_
sorta no expression Libby looked awful.... And Mr. Eko is scary...

Anyway mg don't try and sleep through true love!

Hit_and_Miss
the guys from the bad sucked... I can see why they got killed off soo fast! not to mention "not a looker in the bunch"

_Sanctuary_
laughing

TheQuincy
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
The regulars of this forum as assh0les, 'nuff said. You make any comment differing from their point of view and they jump you for it.

They seem incapable of having an intellectually driven debate on subject matters and instead resort to petty name calling and whining.

Morning_Glory, stop being a ***** and criticizing everyone's threads and posts. KillTheLight, stop defending people who are bashing others, that's bashing by proxy which is still against the rules. TheQuincy, I suggest just ignoring them.

Thank you kenobi. Or "Lance Windu" (some old school usernames) that's what I was trying to get at. cool

KillTheLight
As if ..pff i 'll defend my friends on here all i want..happy

the guys from the bad sucked... I can see why they got killed off soo fast! not to mention "not a looker in the bunch"

they killed of goodwin the best loooking thing from the back of the plane and the others..sheesh he was an interesting character they could have let him escape or something ...disgust

Morning_Glory
i think Ethan is hottness droolio...

Hit_and_Miss
don't matter now...10 days of being a corpse wouldn't of helped!!!

Wonder why echo lied about goodwin... saying the others got him...or did anna not tell them it was him... even though she implied it like there was no tommorrow...

_Sanctuary_
Ethan, hot? no expression I thought he was really scary looking...

cindy8219
....more like old.

_Sanctuary_
lol.. But so scary!

cindy8219
riiiight.

Hit_and_Miss
has any one noticed half of the peeps on the island will kill quite happily???

echo seems to be the only one who was disturbed by the fact he killed in self defence.. the rest just shrugged it off...

cindy8219
has any one noticed half of the peeps on the island will kill quite happily???

echo seems to be the only one who was disturbed by the fact he killed in self defence.. the rest just shrugged it off...

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I know if I "accidently" killed someone it would be hard thing to forget and get over. They on the other hand as though nothing had happend. =\

_Sanctuary_
This is a reason why I don't like them, in comparison to the other characters...

Hit_and_Miss
I can just see anna turning round next ep going...
"Oh well soz bout that...hmmmmmmmmm.....got any food?..."

_Sanctuary_
lol first thing that came to mind was Ana Lucia killing people for food...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t378033.html I think I'll change the sig... cry

Hit_and_Miss
I'm gonner create myself a new one in a bit...

_Sanctuary_
what is your current one from?

Hit_and_Miss
An anime series called Cowboy bebop His name is spike... I'll try to create an animated one... know what I want... I'm just not sure how its going to look...

_Sanctuary_
Oh I've heard of that... It looks kinda like the teacher from Cardcaptor Sakura.. no expression

Chateaubriand
I don't like "the others", they seem existing in the deep jungle all the time but threaten everyone out of the forest. confused

_Sanctuary_
confused What is they stayed on the beach all day? no expression

«§hõnknêss»
They would get sunburnt....mebbe they dont like the sun.

KillTheLight
or maybe they fear seeing hurley shirtless and sunbathing on the beach

«§hõnknêss»
laughing That would scare anyone to death

_Sanctuary_
death

i_LoVe_DaNiEl22
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
shifty Do I smell a budding online romance?

lol laughing

thats funny eek!

«§hõnknêss»
yes V. amusing thread me thinks

_Sanctuary_
agreed me do

«§hõnknêss»
...Im hungry..this thread has become pointless

_Sanctuary_
wow, I'm hungry as well.... *goes to buy candyfloss*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.