Anakin VS Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
What If

exanda kane
I'm not sure of the outcome - logically it should be Anakin but something makes me think Anakin seeing the his future self in a big tin can would scare the hell out of him - so Anakin would spend most of the time legging it away from Vader...

PVS
what if people stopped posting pointless lame vs' threads and 'what if' threads in the ep3 section?

DeVi| D0do
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/

steverules
Originally posted by PVS
what if people stopped posting pointless lame vs' threads and 'what if' threads in the ep3 section?

Some how I don't think that will ever happen.

Exador
It would be interesting to see

Jedi Priestess
VS section with this stuff please

darthvader_fan
yes please close Ushgarak

Exador
GRRR!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS DISSING ME!!!! STOP IT!!!

Sir J
well u should post in the right thread

overlord
Originally posted by Exador
GRRR!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS DISSING ME!!!! STOP IT!!! I suggest you think before you act in that case. wink

Exador
Closed

overlord
Opened

kamikz
LMAO

MarioX
Originally posted by Exador
Closed tard, ur not a moderator

BAILY
Originally posted by PVS

Bud.. it will never happen..... so dont waste your breath.... stick out tongue

BAILY
Originally posted by MarioX
tard, ur not a moderator

Too bad he isnt...... because at least he knows when a thread should be closed.... and these so-called "mods" are never here.... so they arent really mods... because mods post regularly and watch the forum frequently....

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord
Opened hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical

OMG that was so funny.

Jedi Priestess
well this is just getting stupid...

Ushgarak
Moved.

queeq
This is an incredibly stupid thread. It's on my want-to-close list...

Darth Faunus
Well, no one here is debating on it, and it's been done a dozen or so times. Go right ahead.

Canadadude
people please, we need to put some intelligent thought into these Star Wars threads.

overlord
I've looked it up once, this fight has been done so many times that my cat is screaming.

Veneficus
No need to bash on the dude who created the thread simply because it might not be the best one around. The search button sucks big dick anyway seeing as it hardly gives you accurate results. I mean all you old timers seem to think that everyone should meet YOUR standards. Who the **** cares about your standards? As long as no rules are violated why should you care?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.