the monster tournment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
this is the monster tournment its when all the great killers come together and kill as much so vote who would win ( for more details read monster mash 1 2 3) NOW

jayy
Jason EASYYYY!!

He's butchered more victims than the others combined. Hands down!!

wink

LizzyT123
yeah, I put Jason too. wtf? why did you put psycho? Don't you mean Norman Bates? Why did you put Demonic Toys also? Of course they'll die! All Jason has to do is step on them!

Pandemoniac
See the VS thread on top of this forum for stuff like this.
Nice to see you put in some new characters in the match by the way, too bad they are or human and very mortal, or just easy to kick over.
Come on, Jigsaw vs. Jason? Jason would smile if he could and strap Jiggy in all of his own traps

thomasgeorge
i know jason rules

Wolfie
Never has a VS thread been so close to the VS thread at the top of the forum. thomasgeorge, you've been here a month. Shouldn't you know better by now?

thomasgeorge
should i

LizzyT123
waaait, Jason is pretty cool, and merciless, and could easily kill Jigsaw, but if Jason got trapped in one of Jigsaw's puzzles, I highly doubt he'd survive, since you have to really use your brain in Jigsaw's puzzles.

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
waaait, Jason is pretty cool, and merciless, and could easily kill Jigsaw, but if Jason got trapped in one of Jigsaw's puzzles, I highly doubt he'd survive, since you have to really use your brain in Jigsaw's puzzles.

Now your learning. wink

thomasgeorge
i agree with lizzy because jason has no brain

Impediment
1st: There is a VS thread at the top of the forum list.
2nd: Just for the record, Pinhead would devour the souls of all these jokers on your list. He's an angel/demon from another plane of reality for christ's sake.
3rd: Hypothetically speaking, if Jason Voorhees ended up in one of Jigsaws death puzzles, what makes you think even in the slightest that Jason would die? He's been in over 10 movies now and has had every type of gunshot, stab, explosion, and whatever else happen to him and he keeps coming back for more.

LizzyT123
1st. Big Deal
2nd. Pinhead is weak against something as little as a freakin box for christs sake. Big DEAL!
3rd. Thats what sequels are for

Impediment
Originally posted by LizzyT123
1st. Big Deal

It IS a big deal when the forum moderator has listed very simple, but obvious rules about posting unnecesaary repetitive threads. Those rules are there for noobs like you.

LizzyT123
So what if I'm a noob? Maybe your a little too old?

Impediment
I didn't mean that in a hostile way. Nor am I trying got be an ass. I'm saying the truth: you are a noob. you registered this month, you're new to KMC. Noob. its not meant to be derogatory. And you're never too old to enjoy and discuss movies. I'm merely 25 years old. There are KMC'ers here that are way older than me.

LizzyT123
alright, I catch your drift...grandad...jk jk!

jayy
Jason.

The End. wink

Impediment
If I have to pick one off the list above, I'd have to say Jason. He's stood the test of 10+ movies and is apparently not going to die anytime soon. I would say that the Creeper might give him a run for his money, though.

LizzyT123
well, we all voted fur Jason anyways

Blue_Butterfly
Michael Myers is my choice. Why? A scary ass escaped mental patient that walks around with a William Shatner mask walking around killing people for no reason on Halloween. And he NEVER dies o matter what. Thats why big grin

LizzyT123
do they ever show micheal with out his mask?

Blue_Butterfly
yes at the beginning of part 1 you see him as a little boy and then at the end of part one whe Jamie Lee Curtis is being strangled by MM she rips off his mask and you get a short shot of his face.

Impediment
I'd like to see his face now that its been through so much abuse including the explosion at the hospital. Imagine his horrific scars from the combination of scar tissue and melted remnants of his Shatner mask.

LizzyT123
probably couldn't be as worse as jasons face....well, I dunno.

thomasgeorge
i would love to see jasons face after all the bumps burn and pain hes had

Impediment
Jason's face is revealed in FT13 7. Pretty cheesy looking, IMO.

thomasgeorge
yeah

jayy
Originally posted by Impediment
Jason's face is revealed in FT13 7. Pretty cheesy looking, IMO.

They showed Jason's face in Part II and III.

wink

BackFire
Use the vs thread that is stickied at the top of the forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.