Rachel vs. Cabel vs. Stryfe vs. Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordKaos
The Summers/Grey spawn fight to see who is the rightful heir to a superhero dynasty. This fight is not to be based only on raw power (which all four have) but skill in the usage of that power, creativity in the usage of that power and just plain old rage.

soleran30
Yeah know I always like Nate Grey however before his "shaman" showing Cable smoked him and on that note I am going to say Cable!

Crease
Nate Grey had all of Cable's abilities without his techno virus as a weakness. His energies were so powerful they would've eventually killed him had he not sacrificed himself (I'm not incredibly well read when it comes to X-man, so forgive me if that's not how he met his demise).

nathan summers
Nathan. No contest.

soleran30
Originally posted by Crease
Nate Grey had all of Cable's abilities without his techno virus as a weakness. His energies were so powerful they would've eventually killed him had he not sacrificed himself (I'm not incredibly well read when it comes to X-man, so forgive me if that's not how he met his demise).

Yup but even with his virus he beat X-man he is just a more experienced fighter........now if they both had close levels of experience then I would go with Xman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.