Bring back the love!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Where is our fellow poster Lovemelotz08? WAS SHE BANNED because of the thread she made out of love for me?....We need the love....please bring her back! smile

Nevermind
no

§P0oONY
She was banned for being a sock account.

Nevermind

Leo.M
no expression

roguegirl15
oh snaPS...THat was weak...i didnt get it!Or was it because that waz craaap.glareif u knew her it'd b different

Leo.M
^ smiley_abzw no expression

Kharhmah
Originally posted by roguegirl15
oh snaPS...THat was weak...i didnt get it!Or was it because that waz craaap.glareif u knew her it'd b different
No. She was a sock. Tis against the rules.

roguegirl15
hey leo...

Leo.M
hey leo...

yes

Barker
Where is our fellow poster Lovemelotz08? WAS SHE BANNED because of the thread she made out of love for me?....We need the love....please bring her back! smile
No One Cares, About Lovemelotz08. You Say She Made Threads Out Of Love For You, But You Also Say We Need The Love. What the f**k?

roguegirl15
Speaking of love...Where did the love in this forum gothumbdown? Seriously, this place is full of angry people these days... im not the one taking away the love...

DarkC
Speaking of love...Where did the love in this forum gothumbdown? Seriously, this place is full of angry people these days... im not the one taking away the love...
You see, you're probably doing something to get them angry in the first place.

mattador
What's with all the recent Lovemelotz threads? They're popping up like daisies, man no

roguegirl15
Yeah im making positive threads and gettin angry responses...where did this go wrong? Rhetorical ? dont answer it becuz i kno someone will get smart...everything i write about really gets a mean reply at least one...

roguegirl15
daisies are nice and fresh...And by the way its snowing so those daisies are dead or probably soon to b

DarkC
Yeah im making positive threads and gettin angry responses...where did this go wrong? Rhetorical ? dont answer it becuz i kno someone will get smart...everything i write about really gets a mean reply at least one...
Positive may be their intended purposes, but all in all we think the thread idea is stupid.

Kharhmah
Grrrr.

sly

roguegirl15
Originally posted by DarkC
Positive may be their intended purposes, but all in all we think the thread idea is stupid. Thats what I mean...point proven.So I can say ur threads are shit or think of them as stupid too

roguegirl15
sup

§P0oONY
You are one of the biggest morons to ever grace their presence upon KMC.

roguegirl15
Moron?!rantingshutup revenge...sweet revenge

DanieLs_4_Ever
If anyone cared .......then this thread wouldnt be such a nuisance.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
If anyone cared .......then this thread wouldnt be such a nuisance. I bet theres at least one person who cares...ME...and if one person cares then this so called annoying thread stays! sad Haters these days... sickjust a bunch of depressed loners who cant stand to c someone cheery for a second

Lana
Well, of course you'd care, it was your sock account...

roguegirl15
again sock???

Sir Mist

DanieLs_4_Ever
again sock???
Read the damn rules dude.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Sir Mist
hysterical2 hysterical blowup laughingu suck

Sir Mist
hysterical blowup laughingu suck

This calls for a 'none' smilie. Only not just a normal smilie, but an upside down smilie. Thats how bad your post is.

roguegirl15
only not just a smilie thats goin to bann u from my thread...bannedbannban.Harmlesss okkkangel

roguegirl15
tocolotocolo

roguegirl15
TOCOLOTOCOLO

roguegirl15
hi

Masrix
huh

roguegirl15
wats that for?

Barker
only not just a smilie thats goin to bann u from my thread...bannedbannban.Harmlesss okkkangel
http://www.56k.dk/ondmis.dk/fpics/retard.jpg

roguegirl15
ha ha not the only one,...u would like me if you saw me for the first time ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.