Star Wars Superheroes vs. Clone Army and Seperatists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
Disclaimer: No one voting for either side can be harassed for fanboyism. This is a simple thread, which side would win and why?

Star Wars Superheroes:

Marka Ragnos
Darth Simus
CW Mace Windu
CW Yoda
Naga Sadow
Durge
Darth Sion
NJO Luke
DE Sidious
Joruus C'baoth
Ludo Kressh
Revan (As Strategist)
Grievous (As Strategist)

vs.

Clone Army (with Jedi, excluding Yoda and Mace)

Seperatist Army

Can the superteam take two empires?

Note: CW means Clone Wars. For example, CW Mace Windu would be able to punch through droids and dodge bullets, and take down seismic tanks by himself.

Escape81
The Star Wars superheroes.

Ragnos, Simus, Sidious, Luke, and Sadow can manipulate black holes and one of them can wipe out entire fleets. Combine this with the devastating assaults the CW Yoda and Mace can do, as well as C'Boath, and the mercenary Durge, and 'then' Grievous and Revan as tactitions, I'd dare say they'd take out them.

Throw the Empire in, and we'd have a HARD fight, considering the Empire is the most powerful militaristic Star Wars faction.

Darth Faunus
This is actually quite interesting. Although it breaks the rules, I like it.

Se7in
Thanks. I tried something different besides a Gauntlet or reviving another old, yet good thread.

Ianus
I still think using CW characters is absurd, but for the purpose of the thread understandable.

The higher tier force users alone can contend with these armies.

truejedi
No way the heroes win, we are talking about millions and millions and millions. Jedi lost at Geonosis, simply because they were outnumbered, this would be outnumberment on a far larger scale!

Ianus
Uh, you obviously don't know a damn thing about the higher tier SITH.

Escape81
Ragnos, Sadow, Simus, DE Sidious, and NJO Luke could handle them without any help, and they'd do so with ease. DE Sidious and NJO Luke could handle them. Sadow and Simus could. And perhaps Ragnos would lay waste to both on his own. Ianus is right. Any of these five are too large of a threat for them to contend with.

Ianus
*Force pimpslap universe*

Oh that Ragnos... he's a playful one...

Se7in
Okay, change up.

Superheroes

vs.

Clone Army

Seperatists

Yuuzhan Vong

Pre-Kotor Mandalorian Army

Darth Avis
hey no pulling an avis without my permission. Ragnos takes vong. and simus mandalorians. sadow and kreesh take the seperitists and the rest kill the clones.

Se7in
I kind of made this thread without incredible knowledge about some of the characters. What did Simus do that allows him to single handedly take out the Mandalorian army? And what over the "Force-resistant" Vong?

Darth Faunus
Well, Luke managed to instakill a Vong slayer with a Force power. . . so much for "Force-resistant".

And tell me; do you think the Yuuzhan Vong can withstand a solar flare or twenty?

Se7in
Nah, didn't doubt em, just was wondering.

Veneficus
Dear God...RUN! ITS THE BROKEN CHARACTERS! eek! stick out tongue

Darth Avis
simus was the DLOS when ragnos was alive. that means ragnos had to train to beat him. he was also sadows master. he is in between sadow and marka.

Ianus
Well, considering the Sith alone can pop stars like some teens pop pimples the Vong's Force resistance is mute.

jollyjim311
Yeah, throw in that most of the heroes (or villians, for that matter) are more powerful then Freedon Nadd, who took an entire planet by himself without any super-moves (ie. blowing up stars and using black holes as a weapon) and it's pretty one sided. The Vong would only present a minor problem in melee combat, but Ragnos, Sadow, NJO Luke, DE Sids or some others could just blow up their fleet in mid flight.

P.S. Durge?!!?? Hahahaha, he could just sit there and do nothing, in fact he would, I don't think he belongs in this group, he would probably feel really akward.

Darth_Glentract
The Armies win.

jollyjim311
I guess it depends on where the fight takes place, if the Super people are on a planet and the fleets just keep dropping off their forces... I don't know, I keep thinking that their is no way either side could lose.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I guess it depends on where the fight takes place, if the Super people are on a planet and the fleets just keep dropping off their forces... I don't know, I keep thinking that their is no way either side could lose.

I don't think the forces are using fleets, I think it is just their armies. Either way, the forces win, but if they had fleets, the heroes wouldn't stand a chance.

jollyjim311
Well the thing is, all their armies couldn't fit on just one planet, could they?

Darth_Glentract
Not the Imperials, but the others maybe.

Darth Avis
ragnos blows up every plant the vong, sepies, GAR, and mandalorians are on. Naga takes a piss. when he comes out of the little villains room the war is over.

Darth_Glentract
Please, Avis, they are no where near that powerful. Look at the PT Jedi for instance. They were wiped out by the Clones.

Darth Avis
what?

Se7in
I threw Durge in because he's quite incredible in his own right. He was a monster, able to defeat three Jedi while unarmed, shoving one face-first in lava with his hands and didn't even twitch. He was ended by being thrown into a star, and for all we know, he might be still alive, but that's about as good as being dead.

Darth_Glentract
He won't come back from vaporation, which 1,000,000+ blaster bolts will do.

Ianus
He's exaggerating, Glentract. Refrain from bashing Avis for once, geez.

Darth Avis
yeah but not by much stick out tongue still the sith pwn badly. flying around in there little star crusirs, blowing up fleets and planets. there so cute.

jollyjim311
Jango killed some Jedi unarmed, too when Dooku led the attack against the Mandalorians.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Please, Avis, they are no where near that powerful. Look at the PT Jedi for instance. They were wiped out by the Clones.

Are you comparing the likes of Ragnos and Sadow to PT Jedi!?

What the f**k?

jollyjim311
They are comparable, as long as you compare Sadow and Ragnos to the whole PT Jedi order.

Ianus
No, they're not comparable. The PT order as a whole could not blow up a star.

jollyjim311
Yes, but being PT, they would get fanboy's to blow up the star and then have a relatively pointless battle, but it would have really cool special effects so we would all love it!

Ianus
Damn. You're right.

Will there be senseless PIS involving spins, flips, flourishes and lack of Force use?

jollyjim311
Only a friggin lot!!!! Can't hardly wait can you?!!! CAN YOU!!!??!!

Ianus
Oooo....!!! I want a scene where two enemies locked in deadly mortal combat spin their blades pretentiously and don't even hit one another at point blank range!!!1

Wait, that was already done in ROTS.

jollyjim311
*prays for the most badass character ever to say "Yipee!!"* I'm so glad that wouldn't ruin his badass image and forever his marr record.

Oh yeah, I also wanna see a little kid blow up an entire battle station with a few shots and not get shot down.

Ianus
I'm still waiting for the incestuous scene where... nevermind.

Darth Avis
*janus' thoughts* when the 2 battle droids fly there star cruisers into NJO lukes 80 pound ass!!!1111!!!!!1111111!!!!!

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Are you comparing the likes of Ragnos and Sadow to PT Jedi!?

What the f**k?

As a hole, they are more powerful than the top ten Sith put together(excluding Nihilus).

So, yes, I am.

Ianus
That's ridiculous.

But you've argued the point before. Unsuccessfully i might add, but still...

Darth_Glentract
I could use some math to show why it works like that, but I won't because people would hate it, so nothing can really be argued apon here.

Ianus
Yeah, do 10000 jedi have the ability to pool their power and beat virtual Forcegods? Ah, no.

Darth_Glentract
Notice my typo "hole" which should say "whole". What I was saying in that all of the Jedi would be able to use all of their power because there are thousands of different from to fight the Clones from.

Ianus
In battle? Probably. I don't think the jedi work well as a professional army, unless they had some real indoctrinization and leadership. Now in pooling Force powers I doubt it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.