JOC: The United Nations of Igros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack O'Neil
Battle of Nor Llub

-12,000 union soldiers have gathered near the city of Nor Llub just north of the border of the southern nations. General Eschere will be in charge in the northen nation of Darian as confederate soldiers approach from the southwest-

Eschere: Gather around men.

CaptainBen
"Ben here sir"ben said as he saluted

Jack O'Neil
Eschere: Ben, take 700 men and go to Ridge Point and await further orders.

CaptainBen
"yes sir, MOOOOve OUT" ben yelled to his troops

Jack O'Neil
U. Soldier1-700: Yes sir.

-The soldiers begin to head out-

Eschere: And Ben, do be careful.

CaptainBen
"yes sir" ben says as he marches off

Jack O'Neil
Eschere: I need someone willing to take 1,200 men to go and move to the east to create a line.

CaptainBen
Ben looked over the horizon looking for the enemy.

General of CNI
Eschere: Listen well soldiers for the union. Pretty soon you will engage confederate forces just south of are position. I need someone willing to take 1,200 soldiers southwest and try to flank them. I see already that this will be a short war with a quick victory for the United Nations of Igros.

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by General of CNI
Eschere: Listen well soldiers for the union. Pretty soon you will engage confederate forces just south of are position. I need someone willing to take 1,200 soldiers southwest and try to flank them. I see already that this will be a short war with a quick victory for the United Nations of Igros.

" Will be happy to to take them sir." Lex gave a salute and walked up.

General of CNI
Eschere: What, if I may ask, is your name?

Gen. Chambers
Union Soldier: The confederate army is here! The confederate army is here!

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
(( ino i havnt been on much...im sorry..can i have a recap plz? ))

Gen. Chambers
(Confederate army is attacking)

Wild Cherry
Sciion looked up, her eyes widening. " already..?" she whispered. She looked over and awaited further orders.

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: Soldiers! Line up and get ready to fire!!

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Gen. Chambers
Eschere: What, if I may ask, is your name?

"My name is Lex Slinter sir!" Then she heard the call of the armys attack.

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: Lex, take that battalion over yander and flank the enemy from the east.

Wild Cherry
nodding, sciion picked up her weapon and stood, ready to fire in the first line... she wondered if the confederates would try and capture them, or just take them all out.

Gen. Chambers
-The union line was hit by artillery fire-

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Gen. Chambers
Eschere: Lex, take that battalion over yander and flank the enemy from the east.
"Yes sir!"

Wild Cherry
Sciion looked for the order to fire and stayeyed low.

Gen. Chambers
-Over the hill hundreds of confederate soldiers charged-

Eschere: Ready! Take aim!!

CaptainBen
"FIRE AT WILL" ben yelled

Gen. Chambers
-The union soldiers opened fired

CaptainBen
"ARTILLERY FIRE..... NOW"

Gen. Chambers
-Cannons begun to fire. The confederates attached their bayonets and charged at the union soldiers-

CaptainBen
"bayonets" ben says as he put his on

Dyingstar29
(( you did say i could come back Benand i will keep my promise)) * runs for cover by Ben* Bayonet. what those arent ganna help are they ! *runs out*

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: Bayonets! Prepare to charge!!

Dyingstar29
(( thx for my second chance i appreciate it )) AHHHH GREAT ! * puts his on his Shotgun he took earlier* wow it fits ! * gets ready* ON YOUR COUNT SIR !

CaptainBen
"Soldier come Back here" Ben yells as he shoot a Confederate in the head with his pistol

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: Charge!!

-The union line charged at the confederates who stopped and opened fire on the soldiers before continueing their charge-

Dyingstar29
AHH ! * shoots the person in front of him* ahhahhhaaa ! *stabs a person with Bayonet *

CaptainBen
"Eschere we need to flank them "Ben yells to him

Dyingstar29
* shoots a few more * aww man im ganna die ! * runs toward Ben* WERE DO WE GO ?

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: We can't...we got another force coming in.

-Eschere points over to the east where more confederate soldiers charge in-

Eschere: They're doing the flanking...an attack force from the south and east.

Dyingstar29
* thinks* were doomed then arent we sir

CaptainBen
"should we retreat and set up a defencive point sir?"

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: We cannot retreat! If we lose this city the confederates have a straight line to Gandra. Listen and listen well captain, you see that lone tree over yander? I want you to gather as many soldiers that are not in combat at the moment and gather them at that tree. Have them form lines and hit the enemy from the west. If you have less then 500 it won't help at all.

Dyingstar29
IM WITH BEN ! WERE DO WE GO SIR !?

CaptainBen
Ben grabs some men shooting on top of a hill about 600
"Move over to the tree we are bieng flanked"

Dyingstar29
O MAN WERE ARE EXTRA MEN ! *looks over at a few * Good ! *is about to run over there but a hugeexplosion kills them* ARG !

CaptainBen
~Dyingstar i am your commanding officer just follow my guy~

Dyingstar29
(( ok ^^ )) *runs to Ben * WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF THIS ALIVE !

CaptainBen
"get over to the tree with the other men we cannot let our selfves be flanked"Ben yelled

Dyingstar29
* runs by the tree with the men* NOW WHAT ?

CaptainBen
"FIRE YOU IDIOT"ben says as he stands behind rand firing at the oncomeing CONFEDERATES

Dyingstar29
AAHHHH ! *blasts 3 of them at one time with shotgun* O FUK ! *takes out TMP he kept from a long time ago and shoots with that , the shotgun take time to load* grrrr ! EAT IIIIIIIIIIT !

Gen. Chambers
-The confederates begin to retreat-

Union Soldier1: General, shall we go after them?
Eschere: No...enough has been done for now. We need to get all the wounded to the hospital.

Dyingstar29
OK SIR * helps up a man with a wounded leg* well get you to help soon ....... SAY ! were is the nearest place to get these men help

KillerNinja
(can i join?)

Gen. Chambers
(Sure. Just post your character)

CaptainBen
"How many dead do we have"Ben asks Eschere

Gen. Chambers
Eschere: I think around 150 from the looks of things. We must continue to push the confederates back. Listen up and listen good captain, take those 600 men from before and continue heading south and engage any confederates that cross your path.

CaptainBen
"Yes sir. Those 600 that were with me before come with me"ben said to the troops
"rand come with me i might need you in a melee conflict"
Ben and his men marched after the confederates

Dyingstar29
* follows behind Ben* Sir what is going on now ?

KillerNinja
(what do i need to post on it other than name,rank,age,apperance?And where do i post?here?)

CaptainBen
~KIller ninja you cant really say you have a rank but yea just post it here~
"Rand we are going to follow the enemy and wipeout any thing we see" Ben says to him

CaptainBen
Ben's scout come to him.
"sir i have spotted a small camp"says the scout.
"alright Rand take half of them men over to the right of the camp. I will attack from the left. If they retreat i will send off a green flare and you must intercept them. But if they dont i will fire a red flare ok. now MOVE" Ben says to Rand

Gen. Chambers
(Name, age, and sex will be all needed)

-Before anything could happen you heard shouting and yelling and coming in from this way and that came confederates coming in from all directions-

KillerNinja
Name:Maru Kiph
Sex:Male

CaptainBen
"shit, Men put your weapons down we have lost" ben shouted to his men.
"Rand that means you too"
Ben then put down his M1 garand.

"we surrender" Ben shouted to what looked like a confederate officer.

Gen. Chambers
(You will be put under Ben's squadron)

Gen. Chambers
Originally posted by CaptainBen
"shit, Men put your weapons down we have lost" ben shouted to his men.
"Rand that means you too"
Ben then put down his M1 garand.

"we surrender" Ben shouted to what looked like a confederate officer.
Chambers: I do say the better man won.
Confederate Soldier1: Awaiting orders General Chambers.
Chambers: Make sure no one has any weapons left on them.

-Confederate soldiers begun to check union soldiers-

KillerNinja
(ok so i`m in the squad that just surrendered?)

CaptainBen
~Killerninja you are able to have a number of different weapons. BAR, Thompson, M1 garand, Springfield rifle(sniper rifle) Gen. have a left any out

Gen. Chambers
(yes. Not that I know of)

CaptainBen
"Men give up your weapons i dont want any useless casulties" Ben said

Gen. Chambers
Chambers: Take them to prison B21.
Confederate Soldier2: Yes general.

CaptainBen
"you will not win this war General Chambers." Ben said starring at him

Gen. Chambers
Chambers: The confederacy will win this Civil War my good sir.

-The prison camp. Along with the 600 from Ben's squad another 1,300 sat in a prison of 30 acres. Tents were everywhere and the day was midnoon and very hot-

KillerNinja
(i`ll take the sniper not that it does any good now.)

Gen. Chambers
(You may get out...)

CaptainBen
"how could i have allowed this to happen? I have failed the Union." Ben said to himself

KillerNinja
(yeah maybe. if one of us comes up with some brilliant plan.)

KillerNinja
(can i be a Private?)

CaptainBen
sure

KillerNinja
(brb gotta go to the store)

Gen. Chambers
-8 months have passed and now over 10,000 union soldiers are in the prison camp-

CaptainBen
"I wonder if we will ever get out of here" one of the union soldiers says
"We will. I dont know how but we will" ben says to him
Ben was wondering why they havent had a rescue party come yet.

Dyingstar29
ahhh well we tried and i guess we had a good run * Rand misses his weapons but they failed to take the back up pistol with the silencer. Rand hide in secret pocket on the inside of the back of the vest*

KillerNinja
(i`m back)

KillerNinja
(recap)

CaptainBen
~dyingstar you do not have a pistol. If you keep posting you will get kicked~

Dyingstar29
(( why i dont understand you guys keep posting to many i cant read them all. Are all characters captured ? ))

KillerNinja
(yes)

Dyingstar29
(( o ok thx )) great ...... well life sucks * thinks* we going to die ?

KillerNinja
(im assuming i can make a intro now?)

CaptainBen
~Yea go ahead ninja~

KillerNinja
Maru kept his uniform as clean as he could.Regardless of the number of rips in it.He was getting more muscular because all he could do is train hang upsie down in his cell doing set ups to touch his feet,pull up,push ups and jumping jacks every day 150 every morning.He kept himself seperate from the rest of the privates.

(that`s all i got for now)

CaptainBen
Ben walks over to Maru.
"I see that you keep away from the other soldiers why is that, Private"Ben asked

KillerNinja
"sir i just wish to be alone fom the immartuaty of the rest of the privates....Sir!I also wish to think of an escape plan."

CaptainBen
"well private i have no control over what you think hahahahah ,but i do agree that we need a plan." Ben said smiling
"what type of weapon do you use?"

KillerNinja
"Springfeild rifle sir"

CaptainBen
"o a sniper. You must have been a big help at the battle." Ben said

KillerNinja
"i did my best Sir"

Dyingstar29
we all did ........... now look , we should have some sort of extra help

KillerNinja
"like what sir?"Maru wonderee what his commanding officer was talking about.

CaptainBen
~Killer ninja Dyingstar is the same rank as you~
"we do need to get out of here but these concrete walls are to high to climb over and there are guards every where. what to do? what to do?"

Shadow x 20
-Months went by, so many that everyone lost count-

CaptainBen
"im suprised the war isnt over we have been in here too long"ben said

KillerNinja
(oh sorry.I got mixed up)

KillerNinja
Maru sighed looking at his shreaded uniform."We`re going to get out of here.One way or another."

Dyingstar29
i dont know ....... my claws dont work anymore its been months sine i last used em

KillerNinja
(claws?)

Dyingstar29
...... o thats rite this guys doesnt know me , long time ago i worked in a secret unit they put claws in my hands and its not like a wolverine crap they called the claws Gallanos. Theyu come out 3ft long ...... i cant get them out now though .....

KillerNinja
(cool i wish my guy had claws

Dyingstar29
(( i wasnt talking out of character i was talking in character )) well ...... if you were part of the 45Go1o project you might have them

KillerNinja
A blank expression crossed Maru`s pale face.(can i have been in the 45Go1o project?)

Shadow x 20
-A lot of noise came...faint noises like they were miles away-

KillerNinja
Maru`s head snapped up."what was that?" He got up and ran to the barred window(if there was one if not disregard that last part.)

Shadow x 20
(You're in a 30 acre prison area, chain fence with wires at the top)

Dyingstar29
o great are those screams of bloody murder ? * sitting on the floor*

KillerNinja
(ok so never mind al said was "what was that"then)

Dyingstar29
im not sure but it sounds like tourture * makes a fist trying to take out claws* cmon !

KillerNinja
"maye we`re going to get out.I say we take this moment of distaction and bail out.Anyone else?"

Dyingstar29
......... we must wait for a guard ... GRRRR !!!! * CLAWS COMEOUT ! * AWW GOD THAT HURTS !

Shadow x 20
-The gates blast open and in comes union troops, some still engaging confederate soldiers-

Union Soldier1: Everyone move out! Grab any weapon that you can find!

Dyingstar29
what ? * grabs a pistol Rand found*

KillerNinja
"YES!!!" jumpes up and grabs the first weapon his hand touches which happens to be a pistol also.Loading it he looked at Dyingstar29 "it`s payback time now."

Dyingstar29
(( my characters name is Rand which happens to be my real name)) yes well mine has a silencer ...... how odd......... this is mine !

KillerNinja
"creepy.Mine doen`t have a silencer.Good let the whol camp know when i take one of those mother ****ers out."

Dyingstar29
*grabs him * SHUT UP NOT NOW THEY WILL KILL US WAIT FOR COMANDERS ORDERS ! * lets go * sorry

KillerNinja
Maru shook his sholdures."i know but when they give the order they die."Maru took twelve clips of pistol ammo and stuck six in his pockets.He handed Rand the other six.

Dyingstar29
thx but i have enough ammo this is the gun a came in war with *shows him his ammo belt * thx anyway ^^

KillerNinja
(wouldn`t they have taken that?)

Dyingstar29
(( no they dont care bout that we had no guns thats all that mattered ))

CaptainBen
"soldier is the general here?" Ben asked the soldeir that came in

Dyingstar29
* checks pistol making sure its ok* good question

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Dyingstar29
* checks pistol making sure its ok* good question
Union Soldier1: No sir...he's at Trece which is where we are suppose to head.

Dyingstar29
...... aaah * puts pistol in pocket*

CaptainBen
"Ok i need to talk to him"Ben said

Dyingstar29
o ya they will let you

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by CaptainBen
"Ok i need to talk to him"Ben said

Union Soldier1: We have 120 miles to go before we reach Trece.

CaptainBen
"soldier do we have any vehicles"Ben said

KillerNinja
Maru listende to the conversation intently.He took his pistol apart and put it back to gether again in a few seconds.It helped calm his nerves knowing he wouldn`t have a misfire on his first shot.

Jacobleo
can i join

Dyingstar29
(( sure go ahead make a profile )) o man ..... * walks over to Ben * so umm ...... what do we do ?

KillerNinja
"yeah what do we do?"Maru walked over to ben with Rand

(brb)

CaptainBen
"We march" ben said

Dyingstar29
o what joy ! * walks behind Ben*

Shadow x 20
-As you walked outside you see hundreds of union soldiers cheering and also you see fleeing confederat soldiers-

Dyingstar29
.........what is this ! Captian ? Ben ? ............................

Shadow x 20
Trece
Three days later... General Eschere and Admiral Adam O'Donnell have gathered just east of Trece with 80,000 union soldiers. A confederat force is approaching from the south. This battle will decide the fate of the war.

Dyingstar29
omg ! what in gods name do we do

Shadow x 20
Adam: We're waiting the confederate army. They plan to break through are lines and go straight to Gandra to win this civil war.

Dyingstar29
i dont get why this happens to us .................AT ALL

KillerNinja
Maru grabbed his sniper rifle "let`s make this count"he took his rifle apart and back together and reloaded it.

Dyingstar29
* sighs * aww man i hate this * loads shotgun*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>