JOC: The Confederate Nations of Igros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack O'Neil
Battle of Irony

-3,000 confederate soldiers are stationed at Irony with 4,500 more coming from the south. General Kajak is stationed at Irony awaiting a union army of 6,000 coming from the north. Kajak is waiting for General Hirum Chambers with his 4,500 men to help protect the city of Irony in the southern nation of Gravince-

C. Soldier1: General Kajak, Admiral O'Neil has just arrived with 500 men.

soren
(Can I have lance defect to ZERA?)

Jack O'Neil
(Sure)

C. Soldier2: General Kajak the union army will be here in 20 minutes. Orders sir?

TheQuincy
Kajak stared out into the troops. His katana was at his side. He looked over at the soldier who approached him. "When the forces arrive, send a scout to fetch the top leader." He said almost irritably. "Go Now"

Jack O'Neil
C. Soldier2: Yes sir.

-The soldier ran off and Jack O'Neil walked up-

Jack: Nice force General. Do you think we can hold for reinforcements to arrive?

TheQuincy
(woah woah woah, were allies now?)

Jack O'Neil
(Jack's home is in the south and he wouldn't fight against Gravince)

soren
(I'll have Lance come in a minute.)

Jack O'Neil
(Take your time)

CaptainBen
~Im from texas~

Jack O'Neil
(Good to know. I'm from Florida)

Jacobleo
can i join

Jack O'Neil
(Just post your character)

Chaosbark
(Alright, so who's the opposing forces. Basically who is against who? I'll be the other force if one already has too many.)

stunna1773
~since i had those other characters could i put on of them in the other one~

General of CNI
(sure. The opposing force is the union army)

General of CNI
C. Soldier3: General Hyrum Chambers is here sir.

-General Chambers rides up on his horse-

Chambers: Good day General Kajak. I see the union army hasn't arrived yet. That's good news.

TheQuincy
Kajak smirked. "Yes of course General Chambers. Looking forward to a fight general?" He asked beckoning towards his troops.

Gen. Chambers
Chambers: I am always ready to defend my nation. My scouts tell me that the union army will be coming from the northeast. Have you heard anything about this?

TheQuincy
Kajak looked at him. "I am aware." He said. "I don't know how those fools can contend with us!" He beckoned with his closed fists.

Gen. Chambers
Chambers: Don't do anything rash now general. It's too early in the war to lose good men.

Wild Cherry
(( ino i havnt been on much...im sorry..can i have a recap plz? ))

Wild Cherry
((oops..that was meant for the other thread embarrasment ))

Gen. Chambers
(Sciion...I thought you were with the United Nations of Igros along with CaptainBen and Movie_Geek_. Any who, we're getting ready for battle)

TheQuincy
"Please" Kajak said half disgustedly. He turned toward his army. "The confederate nation will CRUSH the united nations." Kajak pointed at Chambers, "I'll kill them all myself.

Gen. Chambers
Chambers: Now, now general. What have we talked about before? The union army is more then twice are size so we must fight a defensive war at all costs.

TheQuincy
Kajak smiled. "Fine." He said with his eyes closed. "I'll leave the strategic aspects to you." He said grabbing the hilt of his katana.

Gen. Chambers
Chambers: Now listen up general. You see that hill over yander with the rock formation on it. Take a hundred or so up that hill and keep watch for the union army.

TheQuincy
Kajak nodded. He took troops over the hill and waited for the marching adversaries.

Gen. Chambers
-He didn't have to wait long for the union soldiers marched in with great numbers...nearly 6,000-

CaptainBen
~this doesnt seem to be goin any where~

soren
Lance: *him and some ZERA troops marched up* (sory it took so long)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.