Superboy runs the Marvel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
He has five hours of rest between each battle.

1) Cyclops
2) Havok
3) Storm
4) Sasquatch
5) Thing
6) Wendigo (the weak one, not the super-powered one that took on hulk and sassy)
7) Magneto
8) Beta Ray Bill

scotsmn
I say Magneto stops him. Hard to deal with tons of metal surrounding you, dragging you down, being forced down your throat and up your behind.

DrDoom101
his tactile telekinesis cant help him? shame...

Dizzle
Metal wouldn't do much to Superboy because of his TTK, but Mag's other powers will. Especially that whole "total EM Spectrum control" thing.

He absolutely demolishes everyone before Mags though.

King_Mungi
This the current Sas? always have to ask

Won't matter much

DrDoom101
um is current sassy the one that lifts 75 tons?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DrDoom101
um is current sassy the one that lifts 75 tons?

Yeah in his calm phase

Scoobless
as far as i saw in HoM.... Magneto no longer has any powers:

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/8622/houseofm08page227co.th.jpghttp://img470.imageshack.us/img470/6131/houseofm08page237fz.th.jpg

King_Mungi
Correct, post House of M Magneto is one of the mutants who doesn't have their powers anymore. I doubt it will last long though.

Crease
Originally posted by DrDoom101
He has five hours of rest between each battle.

1) Cyclops
2) Havok
3) Storm
4) Sasquatch
5) Thing
6) Wendigo (the weak one, not the super-powered one that took on hulk and sassy)
7) Magneto
8) Beta Ray Bill

He literally beats the first 3 guys to death, the next 3 survive but get beaten badly, Magneto stops him. BRB would be overkill.

Loot
i agree he stops at magneto.

what is the comic where magneto is super powerfull creating black holes?

thesilverspider
magneto beats him but i dont know superboy might pull a win out his ass but brb will murder him

soleran30
As he grows and perhaps develops more of supermans upper end strength and powers added to his TK he will be a monster far tougher then Superman..........however Mags shuts him down no way on BrB

Fanboy
Originally posted by scotsmn
I say Magneto stops him. Hard to deal with tons of metal surrounding you, dragging you down, being forced down your throat and up your behind.

I think that would not help with his TT because he could touch the metal and make it explode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.