NJO Luke runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
When does he die?
1) TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
2) Jango Fett, Boba Fett and an Alpha
3) Darth Tyranus and General Grievous
4) Darth Sidious and Darth Vader (ROTS, Vader before his injuries)
5) ROTS Mace, Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto
6) Darth Revan and Darth Malak
7) The ROTS Jedi Council

Mr. Jabarus
NJO Luke is teh gay.

Escape81
He'd plow through 1-5 with ease. 6, however will probably be his death. He is easily Revan's equal, but Malak tips the scales into Revan's favor. NJO Luke would die against that duo.

Se7in
NJO Luke, despite his overpowerment and overall gayness, emerges victorious.

Mr. Jabarus
You really think he take on the ENTIRE FRIGGIN' council of ROTS after fighting nonstop against the previous foes?

Ianus
That's sick.

overlord
Originally posted by Mr. Jabarus
NJO Luke is teh gay.
hysterical2 Killer cool!

DrDoom101
nonstop? whoa...

Darth Avis
the first 5 are dead like pizza in a weight lose convention. NJO Luke is IMO better then revan and there by destroys malak. He can kill Revan, force heal while pwning malak and then, refreshed, takes out everyone except mace and yoda in a heartbeat, kills mace and then yoda.

Ianus
WTF???

You're fired.

Darth Avis
huh? me? why? question? question? answer! lol

Ianus
I would post a pic, but I don't have any.

Se7in
Who can compete with a Force-power similar to lightning which kills on contact. No one, ESPECIALLY from the PT. He's unstoppable, a God among mortals. And I wish he wasn't it's gay, he's unbalanced and gained ridiculous power in an unfair amount of time in a time period with next to nothing to learn from. But I can't deny his ability, despite how ludicrous it is.

Darth Faunus
Well, to be exact, his 'lightning' stunned the Slayer, and threw it to the ground. Jacen finished it off. So it really can't be considered an instakill, contrary to my own former thoughts.

Ianus
Interesting discovery there.

IKC
If NJO Luke is indeed a match for Exar Kun, then NJO Luke trashes Revan easily. The Council can't stand up to him either.

NJO is still crap.

Darth_Glentract
Faunus speaks some truth. The Slayer wasn't infact killed outright, but was instead permanetly disabled. Seems to have the same effect to me.

Darth Avis
still we can call it an instakill because they are stunned for 3 seconds and then a lightsaber cuts there head off. and janus....what did i do?

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Faunus speaks some truth. The Slayer wasn't infact killed outright, but was instead permanetly disabled. Seems to have the same effect to me.

Permanently? Where did you get permanently from? He 'shocks' the slayer, it falls to the ground, and Jacen decapacitates it. There's nothing saying it 'permanently' paralyzes someone.

Darth Faunus
EDIT

Ianus
n00n j00 0wnz00rs!!!! NJ0 r0-lez!!111

darthsith19
Originally posted by DrDoom101
nonstop? whoa...
Sorry, I forgot. He gets 40 minutes of rest between each battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.