What do you notice in a girl first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Just wandereng whats the first thing you notice in a girl, when you see her.

hawkwind
i notice her face first.

Kharhmah
If they're an attention whore or not.

roguegirl15
lol...besides that you kno facial features, body,brain? ha, ha

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Kharhmah
If they're an attention whore or not. Damn...harsh...I wonder who youve seen lately

Barker
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Damn...harsh...I wonder who youve seen lately
You. no expression

roguegirl15
im not a whore of any kind...futuristic person

roguegirl15
I wouldnt wanna see Kharhmah

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Barker
You. no expression
You nicked my line. disgust

stick out tongue

Kharhmah
I wouldnt wanna see Kharhmah
I beg your pardon, little girl? miffed

Barker
You nicked my line. disgust
sly

ben_dover
At first I notice the girls eyes. Just the way they shine while looking at me just drives me crazy. After I get to know her a little more I decide to whether or not stop being friends with her or continue the relationship to excel. If the relationship continues and I like the way she thinks logicaly then I will feel the need to get more out of it. So then, thats when I start to notice her goodies by checking her out. big grin

RaeRox
Originally posted by ben_dover
At first I notice the girls eyes. Just the way they shine while looking at me just drives me crazy. After I get to know her a little more I decide to whether or not stop being friends with her or continue the relationship to excel. If the relationship continues and I like the way she thinks logicaly then I will feel the need to get more out of it. So then, thats when I start to notice her goodies by checking her out. big grin

And I thought you were gonna be typical about it big grin

roguegirl15
At first I notice the girls eyes. Just the way they shine while looking at me just drives me crazy. After I get to know her a little more I decide to whether or not stop being friends with her or continue the relationship to excel. If the relationship continues and I like the way she thinks logicaly then I will feel the need to get more out of it. So then, thats when I start to notice her goodies by checking her out. big grin thank u

roguegirl15
I beg your pardon, little girl? miffed You heard me...or read my writing! stick out tongue sick laughing

ben_dover
Originally posted by RaeRox
And I thought you were gonna be typical about it big grin Welcome to the irony. cool

ben_dover
Originally posted by RaeRox
And I thought you were gonna be typical about it big grin Welcome to the irony.

Kharhmah
You heard me...or read my writing! stick out tongue sick laughing
I suggest you dont make a comment like that again.....

roguegirl15
I suggest you dont make a comment like that again..... or what??...im curious

Kharhmah
or what??...im curious
Curiosity killed the bunny rabbit....

RaeRox
Welcome to the irony.

Solid big grin Sry. Watching That 70s Show. Feel the love man. No not really. Sigh...im bored.

roguegirl15
Curiosity killed the bunny rabbit.... how??Try it I doubt you'll get far...

Lord. Zidane
Hey hey!

BakaXero
this thread aint getting anywhere.
and roguegirl15 you screwed yourself over the day you said you wanted to out thread Tired Hiker. people here dont like it whe a person main goal is ti make threads.

Lord. Zidane
He has a point..

Ronny
normally for the props guys'll say brain but i cvan honestly say the first thing i look at when i see a guy isnt under his skull its under his pants erm

mattador

Close to what I do yes

Kosta
I notice whatever it is that makes thhat particular girl noticeable.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by BakaXero
this thread aint getting anywhere.
and roguegirl15 you screwed yourself over the day you said you wanted to out thread Tired Hiker. people here dont like it whe a person main goal is ti make threads. i WASNT SERIOUS...i DONT THINK i WANT TO MAKE THAT MANY ANYWAYZ i JUST WANT TO COME ON HERE AND be able to make my own threadz over a thousand...I think ill be too busy to even get close...I dont spend a lot of time on here...only on freedayz

BakaXero
heres a cookie no expression

kmcdude

Her Ass no expression

roguegirl15
wow, I was expecting someone to say that sooner or later...

roguegirl15
heres a cookie no expression Yeah..I like cookies...

kmcdude
wow, I was expecting someone to say that sooner or later...

Just being Honest smile but thats just me, every guy is different some will like you,some wont,dont lose sleep over it.

BakaXero
Originally posted by kmcdude
Her Ass no expression
your not staring at your own ass in the mirror ar you?

roguegirl15
maybe...nooooo...damn! So anywayz anything else those other girls can look forward to hearing.My ass is ok.doctorWhats messed up is that u can get injections to make ur ass grow, like surgey...or to shape it.

kmcdude
your not staring at your own ass in the mirror ar you?

I'm not gay no expression

But there is nothing wrong with checking at your own ass smile Hell if I were a girl I would. embarrasment Okay I better shut up

BakaXero
i dont need to hear my people saying "does my ass look big in this"
ALRIGHT YOU GOT A DAMN FAT ASS NOW STFU!!!

kmcdude
maybe...nooooo...damn! So anywayz anything else those other girls can look forward to hearing.My ass is ok.doctorWhats messed up is that u can get injections to make ur ass grow, like surgey...or to shape it.

blink Do you live in Aus by any chance?

roguegirl15
There...he should get a prize 4 being honestthumbs_up...a lot of guys look at their ass in the mirror they just cant say it....

roguegirl15
blink Do you live in Aus by any chance? Nope...Wisconsin...haha big grin

kmcdude
There...he should get a prize 4 being honestthumbs_up...a lot of guys look at their ass in the mirror they just cant say it....

laughing out loud A lot of girls proberly do it too.

BakaXero
blink Do you live in Aus by any chance?
do i sense online romance?

Avenger2.0
Quote from Futrama

(kif speaking to amy)

"I find the most attractive part of a women to be the boobies"

roguegirl15
hell yeah we do look at our asses sometimes !

kmcdude
Nope...Wisconsin...haha big grin

sad Damn, I could have gave you some KMCDUDE loving(if you are hot) big grin Doesn't matter, I will just settle for my Ex laughing out loud

roguegirl15
im sexy! Ur ex anyone in here?

kmcdude
do i sense online romance?

No no expression I dont belive in online romance.........or romance at ALL laughing out loud But if I meet a hot chick that I dont have to go too out of my way to get a bit............I will yes

kmcdude
im sexy! Ur ex anyone in here?

laughing out loud No way, I would never post on the same forum as a ex girlfriend!,or a girlfriend laughing out loud

roguegirl15
im not easy...illl tell u that! Romance is overrated sometimes...bores me

roguegirl15
laughing out loud No way, I would never post on the same forum as a ex girlfriend!,or a girlfriend laughing out loud True you dont wanna get cyberstabbed...it hurts more than u think it would.LOL big grin

BakaXero
No no expression I dont belive in online romance.........or romance at ALL laughing out loud But if I meet a hot chick that I dont have to go too out of my way to get a bit............I will yes
cyber loving?

roguegirl15
cyberloving is overdone too! You cant even be with the person but it can still be fun

BakaXero
cyber loving is stupid. how do you enjoy yourself?
it just seems like people would type with one and play with the other.
cybersex is masterbation infront of a monitor.

roguegirl15
cybersex is masterbation infront of a monitor. True...nothins better than the real thing..having an actual boyfriend or girlfriend

kmcdude
cybersex is masterbation infront of a monitor.

laughing out loud No, I agree, but if they live close enough to drive to, and they are good looking, Hell why not? laughing out loud

kmcdude
im not easy...illl tell u that! Romance is overrated sometimes...bores me

big grin Me too

roguegirl15
cool, we agree on some things and yeah why not have a relationship if u live right by them

kmcdude
cool, we agree on some things and yeah why not have a relationship if u live right by them

laughing out loud I never said relationship laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

embarrasment sorry

roguegirl15
laughing out loud I never said relationship laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

embarrasment sorry right, go and get what u want is more of what you meant right? laughing out loud Happy Dance

BakaXero
get a bit boiing boiing for you doiing doiing?

roguegirl15
nice wording...pizza

Council#13
The face, then the voice, then the personality then body

Council#13
or is face, body, personality, voice? oh well i dont know

house

the ass wink

Tha C-Master
Just wandereng whats the first thing you notice in a girl, when you see her. Face of course...

cruel jedi
face

Council#13
preach it bro

Ken Kenobi
It's usually the eyes, but then with some, I notice the smile. Especially if the woman has dimples when she smiles. happy

T.V.O.T.I.
her eyes

roguegirl15
thanx, for the info...anything else?

overlord
Lips.. eek!

roguegirl15
ha, a different one besides the ass..

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Council#13
preach it bro
You do know that icon in your sig is mine, dont you?

roguegirl15
yeah...seen Kharhmah with it...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by hawkwind
i notice her face first.

yeah same here.Then when I have determined that they are pretty,I look at the rack to see how good that is, laughing then I look at the left hand to see if she has a ring on it to see if I have a shot at her or not. big grin

roguegirl15
HA , leave the ring thing last

DarkC
Face. Then posture and the way they move.

GCG
Depends what the girl has. I can say i would notice her ass but its not applicable to women having well pronounced breasts cause i would obviuosly notice and aknowledge those.

So the first interest in a girl is her best asset. It could also be the voice. I remember hitting on a girl who had a really sexy voice and that made the rest of her look good. She wasnt noticable, but her voice made her so. Get what I mean ?

roguegirl15
I didnt realize guys really thought that much about the voice

GCG
Some voices are enchanting.

roguegirl15
so singers have the advantage...Damn!serenade

GCG
Not necessarily

roguegirl15
ha...I knew that...at least this place isnt full of pervs like other forums

roguegirl15
right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.