-=- CellPhone to Computer Help -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I just Bought A Motorola v 186, It has a USB plug, (universal wire, whatever) And For me to transfer Things to and fro, I need to have it installed... NOly I never got an Install disk, and where would I get the proper installation so I can send pictures,. videos, music back and fro from it?

JKozzy
You need to buy it from Motorola. I think the software ranges from $40-50 or more.

Clovie
I got software together with phone huh (SE)
and it would as well working without any software at all...coz at first didn't install it smart

Hit_and_Miss
have you got an infa red port? you could try setting up the infared to transfer stuff... I believe it will show up without software...

eggmayo
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I just Bought A Motorola v 186, It has a USB plug, (universal wire, whatever) And For me to transfer Things to and fro, I need to have it installed... NOly I never got an Install disk, and where would I get the proper installation so I can send pictures,. videos, music back and fro from it?
Motorola are total assholes when it comes to this.
add [email protected], I have some software for my v220 that might help you.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by eggmayo
Motorola are total assholes when it comes to this.
add [email protected], I have some software for my v220 that might help you.

Added... to MSN...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.