current scarlet witch vs the doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
no prep and bloodlust is on

Crimson Phoenix
whoes the doctor?

Sir Whirlysplat
Scarlet Witch has greater power, but the Doctor could just turn her insides into Channel no. 5. I t depends who strikes first.

DigiMark007
I'm not familiar enough with recent SW. Whirly's account sounds about right...but The Doctor has never brought people back from the dead and created an alien invasion from scratch. Probably a reality-bending draw.

Sir Whirlysplat
Scarlet Witch is way above the Doc in Power in House of M. That won't matter though if her insides are Channel no.5 Digi - Its who strikes first.

Crimson Phoenix
Cant wanda reconstitute herself though? She was shot in the spine by hawkeye, and just restructured herself. But i'm not really familiar with this doctor guy, would he be able to inhibit this or somthing?

Sir Whirlysplat
She'd need to have a brain left to do that and that would also be instantly perfume or shit or whatever the Doctor wanted. She could do exactly the same to him. Its who strikes first.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Scarlet Witch has greater power, but the Doctor could just turn her insides into Channel no. 5. I t depends who strikes first.

I like how you can say such a thing here when it was a character you like but when it was Phoenix versus Scarlet Witch you werent having it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scarlet Witch has shown that such a physical attack will be ineffective in house of M. SW will win eventually but the Doctors experience will result in a longer fight than there perhaps should be.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I like how you can say such a thing here when it was a character you like but when it was Phoenix versus Scarlet Witch you werent having it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scarlet Witch has shown that such a physical attack will be ineffective in house of M. SW will win eventually but the Doctors experience will result in a longer fight than there perhaps should be.

Its not a physical attack - the doctor has never been unable to affect anything however he is dead at the moment and the Scarlet Witch is depowerd smile

Read some up to date Authority smile

GalacticStorm
Its not a physical attack - the doctor has never been unable to affect anything however he is dead at the moment and the Scarlet Witch is depowerd smile

Read some up to date Authority smile

I actually do read the Authority you vagina. big grin

There is also no conclusive evidence that Scarlet Witch is depowered. As opposed to living the life of a human. She was the cause of it all so who's to say she cant undo all the changes SHE imposed. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
I actually do read the Authority you vagina. big grin

There is also no conclusive evidence that Scarlet Witch is depowered. As opposed to living the life of a human. She was the cause of it all so who's to say she cant undo all the changes SHE imposed. wink

Stress smile

GalacticStorm
Stress smile

No you misunderstood i was referring to the pie throwing entity from Authority: Magnificent Kevin. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought i was the one who needed to read recent Authority? confused

Sir Whirlysplat
No you misunderstood i was referring to the pie throwing entity from Authority: Magnificent Kevin. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I thought i was the one who needed to read recent Authority? confused

Ah the SAS guy smile

demigawd
lol - WTF is Whirly doing with a bunch of photos of you?

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
lol - WTF is Whirly doing with a bunch of photos of you? haha embarrasment

LethalFemme
i didn't even know that pic was gs until a few dayz ago when whirly told me

Maestro
lol - WTF is Whirly doing with a bunch of photos of you?

He uses it when he needs to get a 'load' off his chest. laughing

demigawd
Did GS post photos of himself somewhere where Whirly could find them?

He shouldn't have. laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Did GS post photos of himself somewhere where Whirly could find them?

He shouldn't have. laughing out loud

laughing Its C17 he is the king of GS photos smile

demigawd
GS has sexier photos! Seriously! Post 'em up, GS!

Wait for it, peeps! That was pre-makeover GS! His pull list for chicks is bigger than his pull list for comics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.