Thanos With HOTU vs Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
hmmmm.......thanos wins what you think?

Mr _Whirlysplat
Thanos

Creshosk
Phoenix maybe, the Phoenix Force? Don't think so.

thesilverspider
thanos wins

Mordum
Yay go Thanos. I agree the phoenix is pretty powerful but....the comics dont really show her doing much except dying and what not. Thanos is the man hes got everyone on the run.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mordum
Yay go Thanos. I agree the phoenix is pretty powerful but....the comics dont really show her doing much except dying and what not. Thanos is the man hes got everyone on the run. Yeah you were reffering to phoenix Jean. . .

LordKaos
Forgive ignorance, but what in hades is HOTU?

sam_drugbringer
Heart of the Universe. It gave Thanos the ability to do... Anything. He was even able to destroy the M-body of the living tribunal.

Anyway, he wins this, GSes essays be damned.

tiakocom
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
Heart of the Universe. It gave Thanos the ability to do... Anything. He was even able to destroy the M-body of the living tribunal.

Anyway, he wins this, GSes essays be damned.

dam you guys really hate PF and GS so bad?

sam_drugbringer
The Phenoix loses. I only dislike GS since that's the reason everyone on this board thinks she's the shit.

Mordum
yeah its pretty solid theres no debating the HOTU is the ultimate power.
thats why thanos is th3 pnwz3r of th3 all.

Dizzle
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
The Phenoix loses. I only dislike GS since that's the reason everyone on this board thinks she's the shit.

He. GalacticStorm is an African American male from somewhere in the majical land called "Britain". Yeah, I thought he was a white redheaded chick for a while too.

Anyhoo, GS is pretty smart, if a bit irrational in his Phoenix support. Go HOTU.

kgkg
HOTU

Reed all the way evil face

Mordum
I wish i had a HOTU.... that would be so sweet. First i would start life over again with only people that i like big grin

sam_drugbringer
When I said she, I meant Jean.

Nice to know though. I thought he was a girl, but didn't want to say it until I knew.

Beyonder
Thanos reigns.

Mr _Whirlysplat
This is an excellent thread smile

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Dizzle
He. GalacticStorm is an African American male from somewhere in the majical land called "Britain". Yeah, I thought he was a white redheaded chick for a while too.

Anyhoo, GS is pretty smart, if a bit irrational in his Phoenix support. Go HOTU.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

funny as foock C17 rolling on floor laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
funny as foock C17 rolling on floor laughing
damn evil face

BobbyD
Wow..tough crowd here. big grin

Legion of Doom
HOTU wins, hands down

illadelph12
laughing

You guys know what's coming...

Big Sexy
oh boy

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Legion of Doom
HOTU wins, hands down
Dude leave this alone, Phoenix wins, that horse has been beaten to death.

GalacticStorm
Hmmm i missed this one all those months ago. Well better late than never. wink

In terms of on panel feats Phoenix has Thanos with HOTI beat hands down. So there is no real evidence to say conclusively that it is beyond the Phoenix Force. Plus if it is an energy source that originates from the 616 universe then given that the Phoenix Force is the Big Bang well need i say more. big grin

Either way its all down to opinion. If you choose to think that HOTI gave more power then youre entitled to that opinion. What you are not entitled to do however is present that opinion as fact.

Thats all. eek!

harlequin115
.........Because The End didn't convince you?

I mean, IIRC, Thanos did kinda destroy then re-create the entire multiverse, neh? Just because the Phoenix didn't show up to be destroyed doesn't mean it didn't. You seem to base all your claims of the Phoenix's greatness on its position as a creation force..... But I'd like to remind you that a pilot light lights a stove, doesn't mean it's THAT strong a flame--same goes for this. Name some actual feats by the Phoenix that beat Thanos w/ HOTU, please! With the Infinity Gauntlet, I might agree with you--but the HOTU? Regardless of how much I dislike the whole storyline, it hasn't been retconned.....yet, i hope wink.

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

In terms of on panel feats Phoenix has Thanos with HOTI beat hands down. So there is no real evidence to say conclusively that it is beyond the Phoenix Force. Plus if it is an energy source that originates from the 616 universe then given that the Phoenix Force is the Big Bang well need i say more. big grin

Either way its all down to opinion. If you choose to think that HOTI gave more power then youre entitled to that opinion. What you are not entitled to do however is present that opinion as fact.

Thats all. eek! shaddup ya damn brit, you know your beat thanos wins, you lose, eat that you pansy!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by harlequin115

I mean, IIRC, Thanos did kinda destroy then re-create the entire multiverse, neh? Just because the Phoenix didn't show up to be destroyed doesn't mean it didn't. You seem to base all your claims of the Phoenix's greatness on its position as a creation force..... But I'd like to remind you that a pilot light lights a stove, doesn't mean it's THAT strong a flame--same goes for this. Name some actual feats by the Phoenix that beat Thanos w/ HOTU, please! With the Infinity Gauntlet, I might agree with you--but the HOTU? Regardless of how much I dislike the whole storyline, it hasn't been retconned.....yet, i hope wink.

Dude, use the searc engine and type Phoenix White Crown or Phoenix force. Their shouls be a number of threads that have the evidence. This shit has been argued for a while.

King KAM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, use the searc engine and type Phoenix White Crown or Phoenix force. Their shouls be a number of threads that have the evidence. This shit has been argued for a while. its funny hoq phoenix is always ducking thanos......

Big Sexy
What I know is that the HOTU is just that, it affects the 616 universe where as the Phoenix affects marvel multiverse

Big Sexy
Phoenix is supposed to be marvels source

King KAM
Phoenix is a crock

Big Sexy
OKKKKKKK an this asumption is from what?

King KAM
Whenver thanos starts kicking ass, she is never around to try and stop him

LordKaos
If the heart of the universe is really the heart of the universe and white hot room is the heart of the phoenix, the heart of creation, aren't the same thing so phoenix would be fighting one it's body parts?

Big Sexy
I think that within itself is an arguement that can be made not only in marvel but with DC. Divine beings can be argued to know the outcomes of many events and therefore not get involved. This same arguement can be made for the Source or Presence. Why didn't the Spectre stay to kill the anti-monitor when it was his duty to do so. Why didn't the Living tribunal get involved to stop the infinity gauntlet?

Big Sexy
amd yeah even LT acknowledges her status and bowed to her in a comic.

King KAM
amd yeah even LT acknowledges her status and bowed to her in a comic. he also bowed to the infinity gauntlet....wait he didnt get a chance, he just got whooped instead

Big Sexy
no he didn't, he is the one that made the gauntlet unusable. He lost to the HOTU

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by harlequin115

Thanos absorbed a universe NOT a multiverse. You have such a high opinion of HOTU because of your misinterpretation. Now that has been highlighted, please post again with a revised take on the proceedings. smile

Phoenix has numerous feats which outclass Thanos' when he was in possession of the HOTU. Phoenix has created an energy matrix that runs through the entire multiverse, Phoenix has contained the power of the multiversal reset switch that is the M'Kraan crystal and Phoenix has amputated an undesirable future timeline before reforming 616 in the palm of her hand. Thanos absorbed a universe before undoing his actions. Doesnt quite add up. wink

Phoenix is the Big Bang from which everything in Marvel creation is derived. It was recently stated that the IG along with the power primordial apparrently derive from the Big Bang. If the HOTU is an energy source native to 616 then it it too would stem from the Big Bang as 616 is a closed system. big grin

King KAM
no he didn't, he is the one that made the gauntlet unusable. He lost to the HOTU i meant the HOTU my bad...

King KAM
Thanos absorbed a universe NOT a multiverse. You have such a high opinion of HOTU because of your misinterpretation. Now that has been highlighted, please post again with a revised take on the proceedings. smile

Phoenix has numerous feats which outclass Thanos' when he was in possession of the HOTU. Phoenix has created an energy matrix that runs through the entire multiverse, Phoenix has contained the power of the multiversal reset switch that is the M'Kraan crystal and Phoenix has amputated an undesirable future timeline before reforming 616 in the palm of her hand. Thanos absorbed a universe before undoing his actions. Doesnt quite add up. wink

Phoenix is the Big Bang from which everything in Marvel creation is derived. It was recently stated that the IG along with the power primordial apparrently derive from the Big Bang. If the HOTU is an energy source native to 616 then it it too would stem from the Big Bang as 616 is a closed system. big grin ummm fantastic 4 said the big bang happened differently.....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM
he also bowed to the infinity gauntlet....wait he didnt get a chance, he just got whooped instead

No LT didnt get whooped by the IG. Lets not start making things up now. There have been two forces by canon that have been depicted as being able to humble LT in some fashion and they are Phoenix and HOTU.

King KAM
No LT didnt get whooped by the IG. Lets not start making things up now. There have been two forces by canon that have been depicted as being able to humble LT in some fashion and they are Phoenix and HOTU. dude i corrected myself, you idiot i meant the HOTU

GalacticStorm
ummm fantastic 4 said the big bang happened differently.....

Fantastic 4 said the Big Bang was the Phoenix Force. It went on to present a possible trigger for the Big Bang which was Eternitys rise to sentience. What it did not do was define the Big Bang as something else so your point is void. Regardless said instance wasnt supported by Eternitys recent bio (out last week) so looks like its being ignored. big grin

GalacticStorm
dude i corrected myself, you idiot i meant the HOTU

Dont have a tantrum wiv me sonny. Your mistake not mine. wink

King KAM
Fantastic 4 said the Big Bang was the Phoenix Force. It went on to present a possible trigger for the Big Bang which was Eternitys rise to sentience. What it did not do was define the Big Bang as something else so your point is void. Regardless said instance wasnt supported by Eternitys recent bio (out last week) so looks like its being ignored. big grin i read that they said that the big bang was Reed richards, that his quest for knowledge sparked the universe...him and some other guy.

King KAM
Dont have a tantrum wiv me sonny. Your mistake not mine. wink shaddup

GalacticStorm
i read that they said that the big bang was Reed richards, that his quest for knowledge sparked the universe...him and some other guy.

Said no such thing. Please point out to me anywhere on panel where that is stated. Im betting you cant. Why? confused

Cos thats your misinterpretation. eek!

Dont worry about it Cali boy. Read this thread and you'll learn something:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378622&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

King KAM
Said no such thing. Please point out to me anywhere on panel where that is stated. Im betting you cant. Why? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378622&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 alright, i dont read FF on a regular basis but it is in a recent arc, where the guy who kinda looks like eternity comes to earth, because his own kind are following him trying to kill him, he is searching for reed because he wants to know how the universe began and what the meaning of life is, and he feels like reed is the only one who can help him....i read this book like august-october...ill look for it.

Jesse7
The cosmic bunny....the reed force!

King KAM
its fantastic four #531-532

bigbran

Thats all. eek! wow, Phoenix has nothing on the Hotu, she has no feats that would even put her at a level to begin to imagine how much power the HOTU has.
She isn't the big bang, the HOTU absorbed everyone in the universe, even all abstracts, and Phoenix was nowhere in sight, I wonder why...

bigbran

Phoenix is the Big Bang from which everything in Marvel creation is derived. It was recently stated that the IG along with the power primordial apparrently derive from the Big Bang. If the HOTU is an energy source native to 616 then it it too would stem from the Big Bang as 616 is a closed system. big grin laughing laughing laughing
Thanos also absorbed the same LT, that was shown on panel, not some BIO, to be able to turn people into universes.
The rest isn't even a fact, that you wrote down there.

bigbran

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378622&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 Reed richards has created a big bang. A mere human. And better yet, this was shown on panel, not a bio.

Xplosive
Thanos With HOTU wins this.

Mr Master
amd yeah even LT acknowledges her status and bowed to her in a comic.

Living Tribunal NEVER in ALL his existence has EVER bowed down to Phoenix.

X....let me break it down for you.

Scan 1:
Here Eternity is explaining to Jean how the Universe works and how it has lead to us....Already proved this many times over...Phoenix is the SPARK that ignites the natural Big Bang of a Universe, which ends life and begins life in said Universe.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/82/1tj1.th.jpg
Phoenix is NOT the Big Bang and the scan clearly tells us the Celestials SEEDED the Universe with Creation and the Celestial were created by Eternity.

Scan 2:
Ok, here Eternity says, "like Galactus was the sole survivor...so shall Humanity Begin the End, End the Beginning."

NOTHING about Phoenix.

"Oblivion will embrace all...creation will Renew itself"...(no need for Phoenix)
"And therein lies the Stranger's conceit"...

Ok, I'm sure you see now that Stranger wants to be able to do..what Humans will be able to do one day.(Which is WHY they are BOWING to HIM in the scan...because one day WE(Humans)will NOT need Abstracts or even LT...they will be as NOTHING to US(Humans).
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7654/2um6.th.jpg
"He plans to spark Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos."

How does he PLAN to do that?....You said it was with the Phoenix Force Power.

But I think not.

Scan 3 & 4:
The Stranger was going to use 5(FIVE)individuals to accomplish his "Spark in Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos"

Marko, Jean, Iceman, Toad, Mystique.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9540/3bk8.th.jpg

More Proof it was FIVE individuals the Stranger was going to use to "Spark in Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos"...NOT Phoenix...NOT PHOENIX AT ALL....Jean didn't even have the Phoenix Force during this time.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4319/4jj0.th.jpg
"To pluck FIVE representative Earthlings to SERVE as his Evolutionary Vanguards"

notworthy------------------>nono

rotiart
BAD MONKEY. STOP THROWING POOP AT PEOPLE.

Oh look. Your wardens here. BigBranFlaks and Mr Master to put you back in your place....

Yes yes... pull out the tazers... but that ugly smelly creature back in its cage.

Ahhhh yes... a world free of worm lace poo handled by the likes a certain galactic monkey.

And it didn't even take WWK to show up.

(I have taken it upon my self to become the cheerleader of the Big Three) big grin

Mr Master
Phoenix has created an energy matrix that runs through the entire multiverse,

This is a straight up LIE.

Observe everyone:

This is before the Phoenix even came into the picture:

It clearly says 'when a series of interfaces across the Multiverse were aligned, the localized energy fields merged..to Create an Energy Matrix.'
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2029/tower12vr2dv.th.jpg
The Energy fields merge ON THEIR OWN...and the Interfaces across the Mulitverse align BY THEMSELVES...

AT the MOMENT of ALIGNMENT, THEN Feron called Phoenix to project the Tower", a less than monumental feat...considering it was the Energy Matrix (ON IT"S OWN) that allowes simultaneous existence in the Multiverse when the Interfaces Across are Aligned, Which Also happens ON it's OWN.....
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1399/tower26ug4lz.th.jpg

Phoenix has contained the power of the multiversal reset switch that is the M'Kraan crystal

Another LIE.

On PANEL, WHEN she did it, it was a Universal threat.

Multiversal? Again NOT On Panel.

"An explosion that scatters stellar mass out across a NEW Virgin Universe"
Exactly A UNIVERSE...but NOT a Multiverse.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5664/mk3ay8kx3.th.jpg
On Panel it's a Universal threat...

This is a more recent acknowledgment of the Mkraan's capacity.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1361/mkraancrystalevent8lt.th.jpg

Besides the FACT that Phoenix needed 8 X-Men to help her do the job, but let's just overlook this....lol.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3853/pf3oz4xo7.th.jpg

and Phoenix has amputated an undesirable future timeline

And Thanos ABSORBED ALL of TIME!

before reforming 616 in the palm of her hand.

In your mind, she "reformed" 616.

ON PANEL, she REPAIRED the DAMGE to an Ophan Universe
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4015/orphaanunipx4.th.jpg

AND, it wasn't easy at that.
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3655/pffixhardsk1.th.jpg

Thanos absorbed a universe before undoing his actions. Doesnt quite add up.

He also Absorbed the Living Tribunal.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/495/lteo3.th.jpg
Living Tribunal CREATES Universes on a whim and STOPS the Infinity Gauntlet in the middle of an attack, while RECREATING the Abstracts at the same time.

and is TRULY KNOWN as being SECOND ONLY TOAA.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

Mr Master
Phoenix is the Big Bang from which everything in Marvel creation is derived.

The CREATION of Multi-Eternity (the MULTI-VERSE)
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7402/multi13vs.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg
NO MENTION of PHOENIX!

It was recently stated that the IG along with the power primordial apparrently derive from the Big Bang.

I challenge you to find that On PANEL.

If the HOTU is an energy source native to 616 then it it too would stem from the Big Bang as 616 is a closed system.

This is just offensive.

Mr Master
Originally posted by rotiart
BAD MONKEY. STOP THROWING POOP AT PEOPLE.

Yes yes... pull out the tazers... but that ugly smelly creature back in its cage.

Ahhhh yes... a world free of worm lace poo handled by the likes a certain galactic monkey.

laughing

Mr Master
X....let me break it down for you.

Scan 1:
Here Eternity is explaining to Jean how the Universe works and how it has lead to us....Already proved this many times over...Phoenix is the SPARK that ignites the natural Big Bang of a Universe, which ends life and begins life in said Universe.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/82/1tj1.th.jpg
Phoenix is NOT the Big Bang and the scan clearly tells us the Celestials SEEDED the Universe with Creation and the Celestial were created by Eternity.

Scan 2:
Ok, here Eternity says, "like Galactus was the sole survivor...so shall Humanity Begin the End, End the Beginning."

NOTHING about Phoenix.

"Oblivion will embrace all...creation will Renew itself"...(no need for Phoenix)
"And therein lies the Stranger's conceit"...

Ok, I'm sure you see now that Stranger wants to be able to do..what Humans will be able to do one day.(Which is WHY they are BOWING to HIM in the scan...because one day WE(Humans)will NOT need Abstracts or even LT...they will be as NOTHING to US(Humans).
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7654/2um6.th.jpg
"He plans to spark Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos."

How does he PLAN to do that?....You said it was with the Phoenix Force Power.

But I think not.

Scan 3 & 4:
The Stranger was going to use 5(FIVE)individuals to accomplish his "Spark in Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos"

Marko, Jean, Iceman, Toad, Mystique.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9540/3bk8.th.jpg

More Proof it was FIVE individuals the Stranger was going to use to "Spark in Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos"...NOT Phoenix...NOT PHOENIX AT ALL....Jean didn't even have the Phoenix Force during this time.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4319/4jj0.th.jpg
"To pluck FIVE representative Earthlings to SERVE as his Evolutionary Vanguards"

notworthy------------------>nono

Mr Master
Phoenix has created an energy matrix that runs through the entire multiverse,

This is a straight up LIE.

Observe everyone:

This is before the Phoenix even came into the picture:

It clearly says 'when a series of interfaces across the Multiverse were aligned, the localized energy fields merged..to Create an Energy Matrix.'
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2029/tower12vr2dv.th.jpg
The Energy fields merge ON THEIR OWN...and the Interfaces across the Mulitverse align BY THEMSELVES...

AT the MOMENT of ALIGNMENT, THEN Feron called Phoenix to project the Tower", a less than monumental feat...considering it was the Energy Matrix (ON IT"S OWN) that allowes simultaneous existence in the Multiverse when the Interfaces Across are Aligned, Which Also happens ON it's OWN.....
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1399/tower26ug4lz.th.jpg

Phoenix has contained the power of the multiversal reset switch that is the M'Kraan crystal

Another LIE.

On PANEL, WHEN she did it, it was a Universal threat.

Multiversal? Again NOT On Panel.

"An explosion that scatters stellar mass out across a NEW Virgin Universe"
Exactly A UNIVERSE...but NOT a Multiverse.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5664/mk3ay8kx3.th.jpg
On Panel it's a Universal threat...

This is a more recent acknowledgment of the Mkraan's capacity.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1361/mkraancrystalevent8lt.th.jpg

Besides the FACT that Phoenix needed 8 X-Men to help her do the job, but let's just overlook this....lol.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3853/pf3oz4xo7.th.jpg

and Phoenix has amputated an undesirable future timeline

And Thanos ABSORBED ALL of TIME!

before reforming 616 in the palm of her hand.

In your mind, she "reformed" 616.

ON PANEL, she REPAIRED the DAMGE to an Ophan Universe
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4015/orphaanunipx4.th.jpg

AND, it wasn't easy at that.
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3655/pffixhardsk1.th.jpg

Thanos absorbed a universe before undoing his actions. Doesnt quite add up.

He also Absorbed the Living Tribunal.
Living Tribunal CREATES Universes on a whim and STOPS the Infinity Gauntlet in the middle of an attack, while RECREATING the Abstracts at the same time.

and is TRULY KNOWN as being SECOND ONLY TOAA.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

Mr Master
Thanos Absorbed Living Tribunal.

Let's understand what that means.

Absolute RULE over the Infinity Gauntlet.

LT doesn't ALLOW the Gems to work as one, HOW is that NOT overpowering the Gauntlet if it's UPTO HIM for the Gauntlet to have any significance.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8058/ltaboveig6qk.th.jpg

"HIs judgement is obviously keeping the GEMS from working together" this isn't control over the IG?
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6007/ltaboveig25hj.th.jpg

Galactus has to PLEAD to the Living Tribunal to ALLOW the Gauntlet to function.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8928/ltaboveig32pb.th.jpg

Since it was Eternity who convinced the Tribunal to rule against the IG, only Eternity now can make the Living Tribunal change his ruling.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/909/ltallowsig41vp.th.jpg

Eternity agrees, realizing the impending danger and faints from the shock of power LT releases to power up the IG.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1250/ltallowsig51ps.th.jpg

A single phrase uttered by LT actually POWERS UP the Infinity Gauntlet.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3725/ltallowsig66qd.th.jpg

The result in an instant
http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/9898/ltallowsig70sy.th.jpg

Mr Master
Is RULING OVER the Infinity Gauntlet a big deal?

Infinity Gauntlet handled the Ultimate Nullifier totaly.

Quasar directed ALL the power of the Ultimate Nullifier at Magus alone
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

Quasar was actually able to set it off, the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg

Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them.
Absolute control..
Notice how they engulf Quasar evenly.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

Mr Master
Is the Ultimate Nullifier a big deal?

The Ultimate Nullifier Destroyed and Recreated the Multi-verse in an instant.

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?
Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
What was MISALIGNED? The MULTI-VERSE!

How was this done?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

Let's not foll ouselves this wasn't the Multi-verse.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5568/unismulticv0.th.jpg

Mr Master
Living Tribunal stops the Infinity Gauntlet in the middle of an ATTACK that obliterates the Abstracts.

Warlock destroys the hierarchy of representitives, except for LT ofcourse.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

With a gesture LT STOPS the IG ATTACK and RECREATES the Abstratcs
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

Mr Master
LT CREATES a Universe on a whim.

Living Tribunal transforms Silver Surfer into a Universe
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7592/ltmakesss13fz.th.jpg

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/2751/ltmakesss21ek.th.jpg

http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/3725/ltmakesss31te.th.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3281/ltmakesss43ro.th.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3169/ltmakesss53se.th.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3707/ltmakesss80mn.th.jpg

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/4882/ltmakesss66ed.th.jpg

batdude123
STOP!! Haven't you pwned the little boy enough? sad

Mr Master
AND after ALL that,

Thanos did this to that majesty:

Thanos takes this blindfolded.

rotiart
Just to make a few quick quips.

The Infinites (3) have been shown to have the job of aligning the energies of the multiverse. On panel. I think it was an avengers comic.

And I hope that when you think about it, Eternity referring to Oblivion may not be just in the sense of the state, but rather the person. Oblivion is a sibling of Eternity (and Oblivion may even be another facet of death, never proven, but could be) just wondering if you took that into consideration for your posts.

In any case, always good work. I give you an A- because you didn't laugh at my jokes enough! stick out tongue

Mr Master
The Infinites (3) have been shown to have the job of aligning the energies of the multiverse.

Actualy, the Infinites rearrange Galaxies, in order to Improve the Flow of their Energies, and the Balance of the Multi-verse.
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3237/etvsif5hv9.th.jpg

And I hope that when you think about it, Eternity referring to Oblivion may not be just in the sense of the state, but rather the person.

What scan is this from?

btw..I think your very funny and cool

rotiart
The oblivion statement is the one you quoted above:

"Oblivion will embrace all...creation will Renew itself"

originally i remember there being several "siblings" galactus, oblivion/death, eternity/infinity. whereas eternity/infinity make up all of what is currently space/time... galactus is like the change inbetween things...

oblivion as last referenced, was the person who helped maelstrom in his attempt to destroy the whole universe after maelstrom killed Anomaly.

It reminds me of the UN destroying Multieternity... only to have it recreate itself.. free of abraxas.

Mr Master
The oblivion statement is the one you quoted above:

"Oblivion will embrace all...creation will Renew itself"

originally i remember there being several "siblings" galactus, oblivion/death, eternity/infinity. whereas eternity/infinity make up all of what is currently space/time... galactus is like the change inbetween things...

oblivion as last referenced, was the person who helped maelstrom in his attempt to destroy the whole universe after maelstrom killed Anomaly.

It reminds me of the UN destroying Multieternity... only to have it recreate itself.. free of abraxas.

The UN is a part of Galactus.
It is the part of him that exists to maintain the balance between space/time and non-space/time (Infinity and Oblivion).

When you are "hit" by the UN, you are sent to Oblivion's realm.
The Nullifier cannot work on Oblivion (it'd be like trying to drown the ocean), but it can destroy anything from Eternity down (as Oblivion is meant to inherit the universe from Eternity, the UN would obviously have the potential to bring forth that which is pre-ordained).

The Galactus in the 616 is considered or percieved abstract. Thanos body would be wiped out from existence.
An if Thanos uses the reality Gem to undo it, it is useless. Why? the Reality Gem cannot undo what the UN nullifies, because it is no longer reality.

rotiart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.