Whoa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
Amazing how quickly things can happen, eh?

I got on my bus today and some kid in the front said I punched a little girl in the face (Which I didn't, for reference) and it got to the bakc where us Highschoolers sit. Some freshman said "What the <censor> are you hitting little girls for?" and I said it's obvious I'm not and he said it again then I told him if he didn't stop I was going to slap him, so of course he did it again and I followed through, so he grabbed me by the shirt and went to swing at me, and from there I basically beat the crap out of him.

darkjedi132
kewl

mattador
Congrats on the ass-kicking big grin I hate freshmen. Annoying as hell but fun to initiate evil face / devil

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Amazing how quickly things can happen, eh?

I got on my bus today and some kid in the front said I punched a little girl in the face (Which I didn't, for reference) and it got to the bakc where us Highschoolers sit. Some freshman said "What the <censor> are you hitting little girls for?" and I said it's obvious I'm not and he said it again then I told him if he didn't stop I was going to slap him, so of course he did it again and I followed through, so he grabbed me by the shirt and went to swing at me, and from there I basically beat the crap out of him.

Should have got yo Goons and jump him son wickedph

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Should have got yo Goons and jump him son wickedph I'm not like that, but my best friend was there and would've beat the hell out of anyone jumping in on the "Fun".

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I'm not like that, but my best friend was there and would've beat the hell out of anyone jumping in on the "Fun".

Did he help you?

Snoopbert
No, he knows I wouldn't want it unless I'm getting a 2-on-1 special anyway.

Inspectah Deck
Oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.