Season5, Ep. 8: The best ep yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I loved tonight's episode. It made me stand up when the Braniac turned to face Clark. Then how he rushed him, not even that, the show ruled tonight..

For the past 3 4 eps, the shows been, meh, but now it's like "Holy Tihs!"

Lex grabbing his fathers head, he wanted to snap his neck, Braniac's outta here, we saw Zod. It was intense. The way a Smallville show should be.

I even saw the New Superman commercial! lol

Jedi Priestess
w00t now thats what I call an episode!~

Darth Macabre
Yes it was rather good wasn't it?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
w00t now thats what I call an episode!~

Indeed.

But i wonder now with Brainiac gone and the chances of Zod appearance diminished, will Smallville return to it's "Hero/monster/villain of the week" concept? Kinda hope it doesn't, unless the villains are badass.

I think should have another 2 to 3 episode kinda story. Like a "to be continued" segment this season.

Mainstream
yeah a two part could be cool

soleran30
I saw Brainiac disappear but who knows plot device cuz he could morph?

Ultimate Hulk43
No,he's gone for good.This was definitely the best episode of the season so far but I was really hoping to see Zod.Oh well,at least we saw him coming for a few seconds. smile

I think that they're done with the freak of the week thing with people getting powers from the meteor rocks or at least it's going to be toned down.I think they should have an episode where Zod gets released from the Phantom Zone and he's in about 10 to 13 episodes where he impersonates someone to study Clark or something similar to that.I think it's time for Clark to start tackling supervillains,to show how much more powerful he is and show him taking the next step to becoming Superman.

Jedi Priestess
We WILL see Zod before the end of the season trust me I know.

Ultimate Hulk43
Do you work for the show or something?

FistOfThe North
See, thats what i don't like about "Smallville". It's continuity. But ya get used to it.

Like I already got used to Lois.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Pffft like Im going to reveal my sources to you? Wait and see. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Dude, It's all online, lol

Patience, warming up to a popsicle and goolgizing the info you need is all you'll need.

The answers are out there..

cool

Jedi Priestess
Or you could just join the alliance where we have everything laughing out loud

BAILY
I have no interest in Zod unless he takes over the likeness of James Marsters.... we need more of him.... MORE I TELLS YOU!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.