Ultimate Spider-man vs. Ben Reilly...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Who wins...?

NoFate007
Well, he has Ultimate in the title, lol.

King_Mungi
Ben Reilly, he is stronger than Ultimate Spider-Man and way more experienced.

Scoobless
Reilly would kick young Pete's arse

DrDoom101
Reilly

thesilverspider
ben easily ult spiderman is a lil kid actually the experience is about even

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
ben easily ult spiderman is a lil kid actually the experience is about even

Shouldn't be, since all of Peter's memories were transfered to Ben's. Ultimate SM is still going through all the things 616 SM/SS went through already.

thesilverspider
actually it doesn't work that way i forgot what comic it was that explained his lack of experience as spiderman most likely web of spiderman i gotta dig it up

Scoobless
he lacked experience of a couple of years (5 i think)... but when he was created he had all of Peter Parker's memories... and he was Scarlet Spider then Spider-Man for years

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
he lacked experience of a couple of years (5 i think)... but when he was created he had all of Peter Parker's memories... and he was Scarlet Spider then Spider-Man for years

Indeed, that's why I say he has more experience. He even had better web-shooters.

Metalmanx
Oh, man. This is a stomping. Ben effortlessly stomps Ultimate Spidey.

Ultimate Hulk43
Reilly will kick Ultimate Spider-man's arse so much he'll crush his self-confidence and make him quit.

docb77
And then Ultimate spidey will whine about it. Reilly really was the best with quips.

spideycarnage
i think ben would teach peter some new moves

Sixth_Winged
As much as i like U. Pete, the clone would kick his ass. Of course he'll put up a fight but would get kicked the crap outta him by the guys who can take on sentinels.

samishe
Die ultimate Spider-man! DIE!

willRules
Ben defeats ultimate spidey easily...................

DarkCrawler
Damn, Scarlet Spider costume kicked ass.

Who bets that Ben Reilly is going to return in Spider-Man in couple of years? I do.

Mr. Valentine
Yeah, and he should be alot more badass than spiderman...that would be kinda cool, we dont want him to be a carbon copy of him, that would be rubbish.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Damn, Scarlet Spider costume kicked ass.

Who bets that Ben Reilly is going to return in Spider-Man in couple of years? I do.

Yep.
I really loved Reilly.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Yeah, and he should be alot more badass than spiderman...that would be kinda cool, we dont want him to be a carbon copy of him, that would be rubbish. Yeah. Now that Spidey is in New Avengers, they need someone on the streets instead of him...someone tough, who doesn't take shit from anyone...someone who used to be a nice guy but learned from his experiences that nice guys don't survive...Ben Reilly.

The Fake Macoy
Reilly easily beats Ult. Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.