Captain REX- 4th Year Special Edition!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Wow! It's been four long years since I found my way to KMC, and damn, it sure has changed. When I joined, it was dedicated to Star Wars, and was even connected EpisodeII.co.uk, which I think is dead by now. If anything, Killermovies.com replaced it. I was 13 when I joined, going on 14, and now I'm 17 going on 18.

It's trippy. So many of the members who frequented these boards are long gone, either because they moved on to bigger and better things, or they simply lost their internet connection and forgot about KMC.

And yet, we still see a few of the old familiars, though greatly outnumbered by the newer folks, especially those who have registered this year. queeq and mechmoggy are still on patrol, Ushgarak is as ever keeping people in line, Ken Kenobi (or Lance_Windu, as he was known) disappeared for awhile but made his reappearance this year and a bit of last, phinney6 sporadically appears now and then, finti seems to have just decided to move on, keokiswahine pops around every now and then, the illustrious box lord ToMacco made an appearance just a few days ago, Yerssot was and still is the #1 poster.

Throw in Gundark, our Forum Yoda, and Dim, the magnificent signature designer, and Edna, and that was basically our list of active members around November, 2001.

I blundered in here looking for Star Wars Episode II data, and found a miniature society, which is now a big society. Many have come to join us and I have befriended a few of the more notable ones (General Kaliero, Lana (Trinity_Matrix), LindsIsTightK, silver_tears, Lil_Bitchiness, fire) and made acquiantances with others (everyone else who is active).

Unfortunately, it is not the same as it was, but go figure- all things change, people change, people vanish.

And then, I snared a bunch of friends and my older brother to join me here, anyways. bobcrickett, Alkaselzer, General Zink, Bespin Bart, here's to you! *awards medals*

In my time here, I saw the Star Wars Humor and Star Wars Trivia section close, saw the forums expand to focus on movies in general, pushed for the creation of the General Fiction forum, which I then was made moderator of, and I joined Ushgarak's Star Wars RPG, creating Galder Welptet, my psychotically insane Dark Jedi who has a knack for killing things, whom I renamed Galder Starkiller to give him a vicious sounding name. I befriended all who participated, or so I like to think.

And last of all, but certainly not the least, Raz gets the grand applause for putting up with all us crazy folks for so long. stick out tongue *applauds*

And there's my rant. Those of you who I've known for a long time, you all rock, and those of you who I have yet to know, I look forward to it.

Onwards, KMC!

Jedi Priestess
YAY REXXXXXY! party smooches

hey wait a sec "acquiantances" cry

wink

General Kaliero
Huzzah! *brings out sparkling candles, sugar-injected treats, and medieval style punch*

Here's to Rex. If it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't still be in the KMC, and I definitely wouldn't be part of the greatest set of RPGs I've ever played online. It's been so long since I befriended Rex that I can't even remember when it was, and now I can't imagine the KMC without him.

So a toast to Rex, one of the most influential forumers we have here!

*toasts*

Nevermind
wow, four years. Congrats. four more years! four more years!

Kosta
Congrats Rex big grin. Hope its at LEAST another 4 years before the thought of leaving even considers about thinking about trying to creep up in your mind. big grin

I'd give you a kiss... but.... y'know laughing out loud

Ms Flower
happy happy 4 year KMC birthday Jordan

TwisterGameX
Happy 4 thing.

powerfulone1987
I hope it's more than way more than four more years before they think to leave, b/c I don't want to end up being one of the oldest people on here.

is it comprehensible.....

kmcdude
In KMCDUDES book,your a pretty good bloke,regardless what you think of me, Good on ya brother wink

Captain REX
Meh, JP, the list is too long to list everyone here. stick out tongue

Cheers, Dak!

And yes, Kosta, I'll just settle for a manly hand shake. wink

BakaXero
Congrats! big grin here have a burito

Ken Kenobi
Huzzah Rex! You finally get to enter the illustrious 4 year or more Club. smile

BTW, since when was I known as Lance_Windu? stick out tongue It was LanceWindu, you dolt. smile

Captain REX
Oh hush, close enough. stick out tongue

Thanks for the burrito, Baka! Does it have cheese? eek!

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Captain REX

Damnit, now I want a burrito.

Ken Kenobi trivia track - When I first joined KMC, you needed a login name and a display name. My login name was K-Dawg, then Raz switched services and login names became usernames. So for 2 weeks I was known as K-Dawg on KMC. stick out tongue

BakaXero
Originally posted by Captain REX

i dont know...confused
i stole it off some guy when he wasnt lookingbig grin

Baylin
yay for Mr Sex da Rex! *cough* sorry that should be Captain!

here's to another 4 years mate beer

Clovie
would congrat you, but there is no point in bothering

Sir Mist
Originally posted by BakaXero
i dont know...confused
i stole it off some guy when he wasnt lookingbig grin

Where the hell did my burrito go?confused

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Clovie

The Queen of bad attitudes returneth!

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Clovie

So nice no expression

cruel jedi
happy 4 year anivesary happy

Clovie
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
The Queen of bad attitudes returneth! thanks purplequeen1

Originally posted by Sir Mist
So nice no expression I know happy

Salem07
happy 4 years Jordan

I don't think I'll be on here 4 years from when i joined. lol

Lana
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crystalicstar/spazglomp.gif

Wooooo I'm notable!!!

Hehe, remember way back when I first joined and we started talking by running the Matrix RP off-topic while Ush wasn't around? That was fun eek! And what else did we do....ran the entire OTF completely to the ground just by ourselves, killed noobs in the EU sections, get bored and have fun in the SW RP.....fun stuff big grin

Anyway, congrats Jordan!

(dork stick out tongue)

silver_tears
Happy 4 years Jordan, I think celebratory sex is in order yes

Oh just remembered, you're a band geek ignored
Scratch the sex stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by silver_tears

This one time, at band camp...

Jedi Priestess
bwahahahaha laughing out loud

Captain REX
...I put a flute...

...in front of my mouth, and played Yankee Doodle. big grin

Thanks everyone! Especially you, Clovie. stick out tongue

Clovie
You're VERY welcome tongue12

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears

I love that people use the smilies I upload big grin

Bun Bun
WOW eek! Congrats mr jordan!! Happy Dance

Hopefully us newer people dont buyg u too much!

General Kaliero
You n00bs don't bug him near as much as I do.

*looks around, and spikes the burrito*

Lana
I bug him the most big grin

*chucks a shoe*

dancing

Fallen Jedi
four years, wow! eek! i'm impressed. big grin

happy KMC anniversary. partytime

hotsauce6548
Beautiful. Simply... beautiful. cry

Fianna
Congrats Rex.. happy ..hope you had a good anniversary stick out tongue drunk

Tptmanno1
*smacks Rex*
Congrats man!

Captain REX
I demand more drinking, at any rate. stick out tongue

Lana
You gonna supply the booze? stick out tongue

Sir Mist
*laughs at your drinking age*

GCG
Originally posted by Nevermind
wow, four years. Congrats. four more years! four more years!

Is Rex running for Administration ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.