Question About Droids, Ewoks, and Revelations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirk Jade
hey i was wondering, since George Lucas Approved the scripts of Star Wars Droids: the Adventured of C3PO and R2D2, StarWars: Ewoks And StarWars :Revelations. does that mean that they fit into the timeline? Everyone talks about StarWars 1-6 as if thats all that lucas approved and everything else is EU. the 3 movies i just mentioned were approved by GL but noone ever hears about them. also the Thrawn Trilogy was approved by GL alsocv i'll even coppy down exactly what it says "Now Comes Dark Force Rising, the second volume of a three-book cycle authorized by lucasfilm LTD. and written by Hugo-Award Winning author Timmothy Zahn" soo... are those NOT EU, or am i missing something.

Captain REX
I never thought of that. Hmm, it could. Droids would be between ROTS and ANH, as would Revelations. The Ewok duology of movies would fit in after ROTJ. Not sure about the Ewoks cartoon.

The Holiday Special is between ANH and ESB. stick out tongue

overlord
All EU literature is approved by Lucas. Or else we wouldn't find them in shops. But Lucas doesn't talk about canon.

Ianus
That's pretty much the case. And I bet GL rues the day he made the Christmas Special.

Dirk Jade
whats the Christmas special?

Canadadude
an awful special that Lucas made. It has Chewbacca and his family hanging out and a cartoon where Boba Fiett makes his first appearence. I think you can download it on the internet somewhere, but be warned it is pretty bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.