New Star Wars Trilogy Box Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7825&n=1&k=star+wars& amp;burl=r%3D0%26g%3Dinfo%26s%3D1%26k%3Dstar%2Bwar
s%26x%3D0%26y%3D0

What's the purpose of this set? A pretty box? I, myself, liked the design of the first box set better.

Cinemaddiction
Purpose is to cash in on Episode 3 for Christmas, and offer the set a little cheaper for the Holidays. Why even bother questioning Luca$'$ motive's anymore. It's all about the green.

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7825&n=1&k=star+wars& amp;burl=r%3D0%26g%3Dinfo%26s%3D1%26k%3Dstar%2Bwar
s%26x%3D0%26y%3D0

What's the purpose of this set? A pretty box? I, myself, liked the design of the first box set better.

If I had a nickle for each DVD/VHS release of StarWars, I'd be rich like lucas.

I've got the exact same cover on my VHS Starwars Box set.

Wolfie
I'd understand if this was something different, the original non-SE collection maybe, but it's the same thing as the set that's out now.

Scarecrow756
I just stick to my original box set. What is really the point of releasing this box set. Probably by now over half of the Star Wars fans have got the other DVD box set. What is the point of releasing another one.

http://www.flixnjoystix.com/article_images/NewReleaseTuesday/StarWarsTrilogy.jpg

Solo
Lameski.

No way I'll be purchasing this. Already have the original DVD Box set along with Episodes 1-3 on DVD. That's enough for me.

Adamwankenobi
You are a son of a *****.

Ast
Siblings should never pose like that. no expression

WindDancer
Was this a Joke? WTF? At first I thought it was the Original SW movies WITHOUT all that junk that Lucas added in 1997. Then to my surprise is just the exact same box set from last year. Except no bonus disc. Is Lucas using some kind of Jedi trick to fool us? Give me a break!

Mando
Originally posted by WindDancer
Was this a Joke? WTF? At first I thought it was the Original SW movies WITHOUT all that junk that Lucas added in 1997. Then to my surprise is just the exact same box set from last year. Except no bonus disc. Is Lucas using some kind of Jedi trick to fool us? Give me a break!

Unfortunatley it's real. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Lucas has gone to the dark side.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Solo
Lameski.

No way I'll be purchasing this. Already have the original DVD Box set along with Episodes 1-3 on DVD. That's enough for me.

Same here. I hope nobody buys this "new" (if you can even call it that) box set.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Mando
Unfortunatley it's real. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Lucas has gone to the dark side.

haha! First Anakin and now Lucas himself. stick out tongue

To be quite honest....if Lucas does decide to release a SW Original Trilogy without all that stuff from 1997.....I most likely will be interested in buying the box set. Until then, Mr Lucas is not getting another penny out of my wallet.

Mando
Originally posted by WindDancer
Until then, Mr Lucas is not getting another penny out of my wallet.

Watch out for the Jedi Mind trick. Just hope you aren't weak minded.

JadenBlaq
I wasn't shocked to find that the new boxed set was the one that's already been released because the original versions of the films are dead to lucas. he'll never be done with his movies, he'll be constantly adding stuff and changing stuff. he's already screwin with episode 1 for the 3d release in '07.

Adamwankenobi

kanis
borg I'm not going to buy it either I already have the special edition on dvd and i don't need another one, anyway can lucas really squeeze anymore extra scenes in the film.

office jesus
I think my sig explains my point of view on this 'new' boxed set.

Mišt
The special edition version was only meant to be a limited time only thing, so this is the 'official' Star Wars boxset.

Thekid1
Does anyone know how i can get to the deleted scenes on my box set?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.