Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xswisherbluntsx
I really dono what to think about Game anymore when his documentary cd came out he was definitely one of my favorites but since the snitch cut em he focuses all and way too much of his energy getting back at g-unit (300 bars/youknowwhatitis vol. 3) but if he was smart he's write some rhymes he's already got dre doin his beats and forget about g-unit like they've forgotten about him...thats why they're pushing ahead and he's still practicly invisable once again to the world

StinkFist462
ok.... whats the point of this thread?

Bierbommetje
Originally posted by StinkFist462
ok.... whats the point of this thread?

What is the point of that post?

This is a thread to discuss (the?) Game obviously (I still find it a silly name)

Darth Revan
The Game is... bad. And his name is silly.

Konjammenson
The Game was the best rapper in GUnit IMO. If you're going to say that The Game focuses too much on getting back at GUnit and that GUnit has forgotten him you are wrong. 50 Cent repetedly talked trash about The Game hyping up that whole beef to boost his sales. 50 gets on the radio saying stuff like "Dre better not be working with him" right before his movie and video game come out. I think The Game will make a comeback but we shall see. I agree that his name is pretty stupid. Great rapper though.

Pointinel
http://66.49.197.128/game-120-stopsnitchinDVD.mp3

^game murked them g-unit fools on this track... on the real

and i aint a game or g-unit hater... i just dont give a fuq bout them

edwinian
Originally posted by Konjammenson
The Game was the best rapper in GUnit IMO.

ive heard people say this before. Not sure if i agree, mainly because 50 back in the day, on the mixtapes, in other words PRE-GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN 50, demonstrated some real skillz. currently, though, i gotta give it up to Game. . . .

Phat J
only thing games got goin for him is beats. he's never impressed me, not that i've listened to a lot of his songs, biting that nas line sort of bothered too.

JacopeX
Game is one of my top ten favorite rappers but what im startin to get annoyed bout him is that he wastyin his time dissin fity. Why wont he jus stop and keep on makin hot trax.

And Game is a really good name period. In an interview he said gthat he called himself game cuz he got game.

Phat J
he must be cool

Tengu Man
what? he sounds just as reptitive as any other mainstream rapper.

Phat J
dude, its jacopes top ten we're talking about here.

JacopeX
what about my top ten ehuh!

Phat J
oh nothing

who are your top ten rappers?

JacopeX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18578&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=18

exanda kane
He's better than little 50 Cent mind you!

Phat J
you copied and pasted all those rappers, just give me your top ten.

JacopeX
first of all, no i didnt i wrote them all down in a piece of paper and typed thwem all period end of story please.

Phat J
ok, who are your favourite ten out of all of those

JacopeX
10. Faboulous
9. Mack 10
8. KRS-one
7. Ice T
6. Scarface
5. Game
4. EMINEM
3. Snoop Dogg
2. Biggie
1. Tupac

Runner ups:

1.Dr Dre
2.Jay Z
3.DMX
4. Rakim
5. Mc Lyte
6. Mos Def
7. Common
8. LL cool J
9. Illmatic
10. Ludacris

-hh-
he's wack, simple as that.

easily better than 50 cent and the entire g-unit. he actually say's something decent compared to most commercial mc's.

Phat J
Originally posted by JacopeX
10. Faboulous
9. Mack 10
8. KRS-one
7. Ice T
6. Scarface
5. Game
4. EMINEM
3. Snoop Dogg
2. Biggie
1. Tupac

Runner ups:

1.Dr Dre
2.Jay Z
3.DMX
4. Rakim
5. Mc Lyte
6. Mos Def
7. Common
8. LL cool J
9. Illmatic
10. Ludacris

i think you confused nas with his debut album there.

Deathblow
Nas, Common and Mos Def below Fabolous laughing out loud

Phat J
everybody on taht list below fabolous laughing out loud

-hh-
JacopeX is the worst liar. i remember once talking about 'South Bronx' (the krs-one song), and he didn't even know what that was. now he has him in his top 10?

bullshit

Phat J
did you see the giant list of copy and pasted mc's, i bet if you seached all those on google at once some page would come up laughing out loud

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
did you see the giant list of copy and pasted mc's, i bet if you seached all those on google at once some page would come up laughing out loud yea

Inspectah Deck
10. Faboulous
9. Mack 10
8. KRS-one
7. Ice T
6. Scarface
5. Game
4. EMINEM
3. Snoop Dogg
2. Biggie
1. Tupac

Runner ups:

1.Dr Dre
2.Jay Z
3.DMX
4. Rakim
5. Mc Lyte
6. Mos Def
7. Common
8. LL cool J
9. Illmatic
10. Ludacris

Illmatic is not a rapper laughing out loud

stunna1773
probably under ground

-hh-
Originally posted by stunna1773
probably under ground wtf are you talking about?

stunna1773
Originally posted by -hh-
wtf are you talking about?

nevermind Illmatic not underground artist its nas one cd took me a while to look if there was

-hh-
nevermind Illmatic not underground artist its nas one cd took me a while to look if there was you didn't know Illmatic was a Nas album?

you're new to the hip hop scene? if u need any artists to check out, ask us. thumb up

Phat J
prime is awesome, im so glad i finally found his albums

Konjammenson
Originally posted by edwinian
ive heard people say this before. Not sure if i agree, mainly because 50 back in the day, on the mixtapes, in other words PRE-GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN 50, demonstrated some real skillz. currently, though, i gotta give it up to Game. . . .

Oh I didn't say that 50 was in any way not a good rapper. I agree with you that he was at his best back in the day. Get Rich or Die Tryin was still very solid and is one of the greatest rap albums to come out in a long time. But when GUnit solidified as a crue and The Game joined, I would have to say he was the best one in the group.

Pointinel
Originally posted by Konjammenson
Oh I didn't say that 50 was in any way not a good rapper. I agree with you that he was at his best back in the day. Get Rich or Die Tryin was still very solid and is one of the greatest rap albums to come out in a long time. But when GUnit solidified as a crue and The Game joined, I would have to say he was the best one in the group.

^cosigns GRODT being solid

3.5 mics at least, production is hot as ****

-hh-
disagree, GRODT had nice mainstream productions, but the lyrics were boring, repetative, and had no substance.

Neo_Version 7
"Put You on the Game" is the shiz-nit. yes

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
"Put You on the Game" is the shiz-nit. yes

no

JacopeX
iight iight this wut i got to say about all this.

Fabulous is neumber and TUpac is numba one. Tupac is ma favorite. I didnt copy and past that list. I wrote them all down in apiece of paper dumbasses.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
no yes

Inspectah Deck
iight iight this wut i got to say about all this.

Fabulous is neumber and TUpac is numba one. Tupac is ma favorite. I didnt copy and past that list. I wrote them all down in apiece of paper dumbasses.

Researching doesn't count

JacopeX
shut up man. Prove evidence i would copy and paste suckaz.

-hh-
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
"Put You on the Game" is the shiz-nit. yes no2

-hh-
JacopeX> most of your posts dont make sense man.

"Prove evidence i would copy and paste suckaz"

what?^

JacopeX
no2 yes

-hh-
yes and that changed everything didn't it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Inspectah Deck

What the f**k?

stunna1773
you didn't know Illmatic was a Nas album?

you're new to the hip hop scene? if u need any artists to check out, ask us. thumb up

just give me a list

-hh-
just give me a list depends what you like to listen to. what do you want to find in the lyrics?

Neo_Version 7

laughing Seriously...

JacopeX

-hh-
... he's laughing at YOU.

Phat J
just give me a list

iCON the Mic King
Vakill
Park-Like Setting
Cyne
Apathy
Warcloud
Masta Ace

All dope emcees, one good group from what ive heard so far.

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
iCON the Mic King
Vakill
Park-Like Setting
Cyne
Apathy
Warcloud
Masta Ace

All dope emcees, one good group from what ive heard so far. you like that Warcloud album? he's one of my fav mc's.

Phat J
i only liked the first track america for the longest time, he grew on me tho, i like his style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.