Can Superman do anything ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
I've just read some of the post from the All Star number 1 thread, and im startig to get the impression that Superman can do anything ! Freeze apart of the Sun, Oh for FS !!!!!!!

I thought this guys abilities where solar based, but now he's starting to 'over power', his own power source !

In the mainstream Earth 1 universe, Superman has begun to display powers that suggest he may actually be beyond scienece. I mean X ray vision is one thing, but now he can see people's souls ?????

In smallvilee Supes has displayed everything rom healing powers, to T.K. All in all is there any limit to what Superman can do !!!!!!! Are his powers really Solar based, or is he some divine manifestation ?

Does Superman need a NEW explanation for his powers ? Should a revamp, simillar to Byrne's 1985' make over' take place after the crisis ? IMO this should happen ASP, as things are getting ridiculous !!!!!

Spideys Sister
No soups sucks.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
No soups sucks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
No.

he cant bang amazons.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
No.

he cant bang amazons.

He does in Kingdom Come !!!!!!!!!! smile

olympian
Not quite. The kid turned out to be just like Billy Batson.

I think Clark got horned.

Juntai
Not quite. The kid turned out to be just like Billy Batson.

I think Clark got horned. Uhhh. The kid turned out to be The Guardian of Hypertime, in The KINGDOM.

olympian
-alike- Billy Batson visually speaking.

Im not talking about his day to day job.

Juntai
-alike- Billy Batson visually speaking.

Im not talking about his day to day job. I dunno, in some depictions, Billy and Supes look nearly identical anyways. I would be left to assume this was also part of the foundation of DC's lawsuit.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
No soups sucks.

1.It's SUPES.

2.He's better than Spider-Girl.

Ultimate Hulk43
Also,what powers did Kingdome Come Superman and Wonder Woman's son have?

Mindship
He can do a lot, but one thing he doesn't seem able to do is find a better costume!

roughrider
Originally posted by Mindship
He can do a lot, but one thing he doesn't seem able to do is find a better costume!

yes

8bitChris
Originally posted by yahman
I've just read some of the post from the All Star number 1 thread, and im startig to get the impression that Superman can do anything ! Freeze apart of the Sun, Oh for FS !!!!!!!

I thought this guys abilities where solar based, but now he's starting to 'over power', his own power source !

In the mainstream Earth 1 universe, Superman has begun to display powers that suggest he may actually be beyond scienece. I mean X ray vision is one thing, but now he can see people's souls ?????

In smallvilee Supes has displayed everything rom healing powers, to T.K. All in all is there any limit to what Superman can do !!!!!!! Are his powers really Solar based, or is he some divine manifestation ?

Does Superman need a NEW explanation for his powers ? Should a revamp, simillar to Byrne's 1985' make over' take place after the crisis ? IMO this should happen ASP, as things are getting ridiculous !!!!!

Almost all super powers in comics are beyond any "scienece" we currently have.

I agree though. It's ridiculous.

yahman
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Almost all super powers in comics are beyond any "scienece" we currently have.

I agree though. It's ridiculous.

I disagree !!! Theoretically alot is possible ! With Nao tech / higher dimensions, quantaum entanglement you can reproduce pretty much any Super power theoretically ! smile

At least before the Sun was a decent energy source, but he's gone far beyond that now ! smile A revamp is needed !!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.