Vader VS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Exador
What If

Tangible God
Which Anakin? And which Vader?

Exador
Rots Anakin and Anh Vader

Tangible God
Anakin wins by a long shot, ANH Vader sucked I'm afraid.

Strange how fate worked out in the end...

Ianus
Yeah, ROTS Anakin had more Force potential and was quicker than flies on shit.

Se7in
Wow, Janus, I was sitting in class and read that comment and burst aloud laughing and have to serve detention Friday for A) being on a non-educational site, and B) disrupting class with social behavior.

That was quite funny, I must say.

Anakin wins. More level-headed, quicker, and more Force ability.

jollyjim311
So the years of Sith training did nothing for Vader?

Ianus
Originally posted by Se7in
Wow, Janus, I was sitting in class and read that comment and burst aloud laughing and have to serve detention Friday for A) being on a non-educational site, and B) disrupting class with social behavior.

That was quite funny, I must say.

Anakin wins. More level-headed, quicker, and more Force ability.

Oh snap! Sorry about that! lol

Well, I've served my share of detention too. Erm... I mean work. Yeah. Same thing.

OBI-Ninja
Anakin takes this. Much quicker, much more powerful.....

Ianus
Originally posted by jollyjim311
So the years of Sith training did nothing for Vader?

Look at OT Vader and tell me he can compare with ROTS Anakin. Go on.

jollyjim311
But but but... the graphics and the coolness.... damnit those don't help in debating.... umm.... he's Vader?!!!

Ianus
Nah. Rep-wise OT Vader curbstomps Anakin. But freaky sabergod style Anakin schools his older self, if barely.

Se7in
No need to apologize Janus, it was completely worth it. You should try and leave more funny comments, along with your occasional ownage of noobs and hilarious supply of pictures.

Ianus
Originally posted by Se7in
No need to apologize Janus, it was completely worth it. You should try and leave more funny comments, along with your occasional ownage of noobs and hilarious supply of pictures.

And on the sixth day God rested...

And Janus took over.

Thus it shall be!

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4738/pimptng5lp.png

SS_181st_Snow
I dunno, I wanna say Vader. He can hold his own in a fight. People say he's so slow and all that, but, after re-watching the prequels on my quest to watch all 6 in sequential order, I must say, he is pretty quick, even with all the handicaps, and he's calmer in a fight than Anakin. Once Anakin tires out, Vader chokes him or just slices him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.