Stop With the Pointless, Fruity Threads...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
smile Thank you.

a1hsauce
embarrasment sawwy

overlord
I pissed in the toilet without looking today! smile1

Ken Kenobi
Including this thread, stop it. smile

roguegirl15
so name some pointless threads...by the way their are alot of pointless threads.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by a1hsauce
embarrasment sawwy
Not you. stick out tongue
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Including this thread, stop it. smile
Mind you, this thread has A POINT and is not FRUITY so kiss my hamsters furry cream colored butt! smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by roguegirl15
so name some pointless threads...by the way their are alot of pointless threads.
All of yours. That's enough to fill over the declaration of independance 4000 times.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Not you. stick out tongue

Mind you, this thread has A POINT and is not FRUITY so kiss my hamsters furry cream colored butt! smile

I get to kiss it's butt? Yay!

DanieLs_4_Ever
I get to kiss it's butt? Yay!
yes big grin

overlord
Today I ate a pineapple. smile1

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by overlord
Today I ate a pineapple. smile1
Pineapple's are nasty.

Eis
All of yours. That's enough to fill over the declaration of independance 4000 times.
laughing

I love this kind of threads

roguegirl15
All of yours. That's enough to fill over the declaration of independance 4000 times. Right along with this one and you...u said fruity... and is that ur boyfriend hes not ugly...hes Fugly

Ken Kenobi
Pineapple's are nasty.

Blasphemist

a1hsauce
Right along with this one and you...u said fruity... and is that ur boyfriend hes not ugly...hes Fugly
now why do you have to take it there...thats like talking about someones mom. thats just wrong. its repulsive, odious and sad.

roguegirl15
true...sorry ur boyfriend has nothing to do with this thread its about u...

Ken Kenobi
true...sorry ur boyfriend has nothing to do with this thread

Yeah, you're real f.ucking sorry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eis
Yeah, you're real f.ucking sorry. roll eyes (sarcastic) yes

a1hsauce
yah I bet she feels sheepish now

roguegirl15
mad

roguegirl15
sheepish.....noooooooo

Lana
You realize that's the point of the OTF, yes?

roguegirl15
yessss

Mr Parker
pointless threads get posted everyday in the off topic section,get used to it.

Spartan005
Yeah my pointless post thread failed miserably

DanieLs_4_Ever
Right along with this one and you...u said fruity... and is that ur boyfriend hes not ugly...hes Fugly
Im sorry you're a repulsive 13 year old that hasnt even hit puberty, therefore you dont even know a sexy man would look like even if you tried. Damn kid.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Eat some toast and shaddup. stick out tongue

T.V.O.T.I.
I just want to say hi Kelly

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
I just want to say hi Kelly
Hi TVOTI

T.V.O.T.I.
You know it is ok to call me Mario.

So how have you been? (I miss the coven)

Fëanor
Originally posted by Lana
You realize that's the point of the OTF, yes? there's a point to the OTF??? oh my!!!

Slay
Fruit droolio

Lana

tecknoyashi
..... im bored ........... ~yawn~

tecknoyashi
hey Lana hey Danieles Forever

T.V.O.T.I.
hey tecks

wheres my hug?

tecknoyashi
hug

T.V.O.T.I.
smile

lol you dont get one

tecknoyashi
crying b-but

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by T.V.O.T.I.
You know it is ok to call me Mario.

So how have you been? (I miss the coven)
Alright, I guess. You?
Originally posted by tecknoyashi
hey Lana hey Danieles Forever
Hi.

~Rob Himself~
Wait can I make a thread about an orange? eek! Nah that would be to fruity sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by ~Rob Himself~
Wait can I make a thread about an orange? eek! Nah that would be to fruity sad
Tard.

tecknoyashi
..... im okay ................... life sux , well mine does , the only thing that cheers me up is kmc

~Rob Himself~
Tard.

Dont be jealous because I have three nipples and you dont....

tecknoyashi
.................. akward

mysterio69
at this point, nobody has posted in like 14 mins. so, yeah. thought i might as well.

tecknoyashi
..............bored

mysterio69
indeed.

Dusty
They're driving me insane. We don't care what you made. We don't care why you got grounded. Just stop. If your back, then post in the temporary goodbye thread. It's called a search button.

This thread doesn't have a lot to post about. So I dedicate this thread to the voted best profile of 2005.

Have a nice day.

And if you complain about not being on the cool list, you'll never be on it.

bigbran
meow..

link2010
Originally posted by Dusty
They're driving me insane. We don't care what you made. We don't care why you got grounded. Just stop. If your back, then post in the temporary goodbye thread. It's called a search button.

This thread doesn't have a lot to post about. So I dedicate this thread to the voted best profile of 2005.

Have a nice day.

just because u dont wanna hear about peoples lives doesnt matter. this is the OTF they can post anything

Dusty
Originally posted by link2010
just because u dont wanna hear about peoples lives doesnt matter. this is the OTF they can post anything

I'm fine with that. But damn, let's have something to talk about in the threads.

H. S. 6

Have a nice day.

Um, seeing as how this is the OTF, this kind of thing should be expected.

Bardock42
I'm fine with that. But damn, let's have something to talk about in the threads.

Ever considered to visit the GDF?

redcaped
OTF=fun (harmless)

link2010

if u dont like what people are posting, then go to another forum

Bardock42
The hilariousestest merge of all time.

Dusty
'The hell!?

Where was this thread in the search results!?

Originally posted by Bardock42

I concour.

LanceWindu

I was gonna come in here and go "OWNED!", but you beat me to it. stick out tongue

Dusty
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I was gonna come in here and go "OWNED!", but you beat me to it. stick out tongue

Humbug. disgust

H. S. 6

laughing

$noopbert
Originally posted by link2010
just because u dont wanna hear about peoples lives doesnt matter. this is the OTF they can post anything Shut up, you can't post crap.

Storm
The search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rick/Genis
What if I don't want to!?

Dusty
Originally posted by Storm
The search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for.

Well, if you search 'Pointless Threads', this thread does not appear.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=pointless+threads+forumid%3A61&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=1

If you search 'Stop posting bad threads' you don't get this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=stop+with+bad+threads+forumid%3A61&showposts=0

H. S. 6
The new search is a serious step down from the old one, methinks.

Dusty
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The new search is a serious step down from the old one, methinks.

Rick/Genis
I'm kindof wondering what the point of an "off topic thread" is if you can't make pointless threads...

TOH

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&q=pointless+threads+forumid%3A61&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=stop+with+bad+threads+forumid%3A61&showposts=0
Mods fight! eek!

Storm

Like I said, the search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for. I virtually know the OTF like the back of my hand, and am able to search on at least 2 title keywords of the original thread for every thread I recognise as a duplicate one. In this case "Stop with the" was enough for me to come up with the desired result.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
smile Thank you.

Thank YOU.

TOH
Like I said, the search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for. I virtually know the OTF like the back of my hand, and am able to search on at least 2 title keywords of the original thread for every thread I recognise as a duplicate one. In this case "Stop with the" was enough for me.

The Power is so sexy... droolio

H. S. 6
Like I said, the search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for. I virtually know the OTF like the back of my hand, and am able to search on at least 2 title keywords of the original thread for every thread I recognise as a duplicate one. In this case "Stop with the" was enough for me to come up with the desired result.

But if you don't know specifically what you're looking for, it's crap. smile

Dusty

Well, if I knew the OTF like you did, I wouldn't need the search function would I?

Storm
Hence why I said that the search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for.

Dusty
Hence why I said that the search function is useful when you know what you' re looking for.

That's the catch. You've got to find the right words for the title. If you didn't see the thread before, you're SOL.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by ~Rob Himself~
Dont be jealous because I have three nipples and you dont....
eek!

lord xyz
smile Thank you. Hypocrites not dead! oh

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by lord xyz
Hypocrites not dead! oh
I see no hypocrite anywhere?

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Lana
You realize that's the point of the OTF, yes? Originally posted by Mr Parker

no point in crying about it
it happens in the otf

Bardock42

I agree, you can find most threads if you have been around long enough and have a decent memory....but, and here is the catch, and bear with me, I know it's a weird thought,...most newbies that open duplicate threads (like Dusty for example....shut it, I'm here longer than you...hehe) don't know what specific words to use...

And when we had the old search by thread function that wasn't the case, you usually found everything you were looking for (and more) ... I mean I can see the point of the new one, for example I like searching for my username (I'm cocky like that), but it just made backseat moderating and not creating duplicate threads much, much harder.

silver_tears
Humbug. disgust

It's okay darling, I'd still sex you up tighthug

Bardock42
I agree, you can find most threads if you have been around long enough and have a decent memory....but, and here is the catch, and bear with me, I know it's a weird thought,...most newbies that open duplicate threads (like Dusty for example....shut it, I'm here longer than you...hehe) don't know what specific words to use...

And when we had the old search by thread function that wasn't the case, you usually found everything you were looking for (and more) ... I mean I can see the point of the new one, for example I like searching for my username (I'm cocky like that), but it just made backseat moderating and not creating duplicate threads much, much harder.

You put my awesome post on the last page...thanks silver...thanks...if you weren't so totally ****able I'd be mad.

Because I can
we're in the off topic forum... its full of useless threads and we love it big grin

well, i speak for myself..

commander fox
Originally posted by Because I can
we're in the off topic forum... its full of useless threads and we love it big grin

well, i speak for myself..

You dont! laughing I agree with you fellow! big grin

Prabhodh
That basically means we have to stop using the OTF erm

~Kongu_Dude~
This is a good Thread. dodgy

Here we talk about... We... Well.... doped

*Runs away*

~Kongu_Dude~
Let's Talk about Something great. ~pitt_w00t~

What forums do you visit?

~Kongu_Dude~
Yo.

§P0oONY
The kids you touch cry.

Dusty
http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/3047/pbandjtiger5ve.gif

~Kongu_Dude~

Mr Parker
in the off topic section,get used to stupid threads.Kinda like the wildest sexual fantasy thread.pointless stupid threads like that abound everywhere in the off topic section.get used to it.

~Kongu_Dude~
in the off topic section,get used to stupid threads.Kinda like the wildest sexual fantasy thread.pointless stupid threads like that abound everywhere in the off topic section.get used to it.

I am. doped

TheKingofKINGS!
in the off topic section,get used to stupid threads.Kinda like the wildest sexual fantasy thread.pointless stupid threads like that abound everywhere in the off topic section.get used to it. Except your the only person who DOESN'T like that thread......

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Except your the only person who DOESN'T like that thread......

Excactly. noneyes

Mr Parker
wrong big time.Many people have actually complained about that thread in the past but the mods dont give a shit.

Kelly_LS
OMG I remember making this thread! yes

TheKingofKINGS!
wrong big time.Many people have actually complained about that thread in the past but the mods dont give a shit. Didn't you put me on ignore?

Storm
wrong big time.Many people have actually complained about that thread in the past but the mods dont give a shit.
If we didn' t care, I wouldn' t have took the time to handle your grievance.

Dusty
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
In that Case they think there own Threads sucks. ermm http://x1.putfile.com/9/25909013297.gif

~Kongu_Dude~
100! w00t

Barker
http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/3047/pbandjtiger5ve.gif
hysterical2

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Barker
hysterical2
Sorry but....you actually found that funny or is that a sarcastic smilie?

Noble Strong

Kelly_LS
Don't bring your period into this thread, mister! Oh wait, you're banned..HAHA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.