which x-men has the Greatest stamina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
make a list of the top 20. best to worst.

botcherby
01)Juggernaut
02)Warlock
03)Cecilia Eyes
04)Warpath
05)Colossus
06)Radius
07)Rachel Summers
08)M
09)Joseph
10)Lifeguard
11)Sunspot
12)Deadpool
13)Cannonball
14)Sabertooth
15)Rogue
16)Emma Frost
17)Beast
18)Cable
19)Husk
20)Sabra

surprised to not see Wolverine? well thats cos' he sucks, pal

all of the above have greater stamina than wolverine

willRules
laughing out loud

wolverine8888
that funny cuz ur list is so very off. by the way seeing how wolverine has a greater healing factor then sabertooth, that would mean he has better stamina. also ur list is very abd indeed most of the people on it dont deserve to be top 20. can any one eles to better then this dude.

willRules
Originally posted by wolverine8888
that funny cuz ur list is so very off. by the way seeing how wolverine has a greater healing factor then sabertooth, that would mean he has better stamina. also ur list is very abd indeed most of the people on it dont deserve to be top 20. can any one eles to better then this dude.

nope actually I thought he did it pretty well, but I think Deadpool will come higher up the list, possibly to where Lifeguard is on the list............

hotsauce6548

I thought it was pretty accurate, actually.

Wolverine doesn't have much stamina compared to these guys. erm

willRules
Especially Deadpool who is way better than Logan in terms of Stamina...........

wolverine8888
? when has deadpool ever out last wolverine in a fight lol. alot of wolverine stamina is not from his healing but from his buddy structure. both wolverine deadpool and sabertooth could fight for days upon days.

soujaboy09
well um Colossus/Ultimate Colossus doesn't get tired so thats the highest stamina.

willRules
? when has deadpool ever out last wolverine in a fight lol. alot of wolverine stamina is not from his healing but from his buddy structure. both wolverine deadpool and sabertooth could fight for days upon days.

wow theres a totally unexpected answer. I judged from your name that you'd agree with me and say that Deadpool does have better stamina.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
I think I figured out what Wolverine is the best at. . .

Pissin people off, both in the comics and the Real world.

willRules
laughing out loud

soujaboy09
what makes you think Wolverine, Deadpool, and Sabertooth could fight for days with out getting tired. Just a reminder The only mutant power them three have is a healing facter, all the other powers were given to them and super stamina wasn't one of them.

Creshosk
Originally posted by soujaboy09
what makes you think Wolverine, Deadpool, and Sabertooth could fight for days with out getting tired. Just a reminder The only mutant power them three have is a healing facter, all the other powers were given to them and super stamina wasn't one of them. Because the healing factor would take care of the lactic acid that tires the muscles. That and they have fought for day before, maybe not all with each other, but that healing factor would ijmprove their stamina.

soujaboy09
where did this get this from I thought Stanima had to do with the size of your Lungs, Guess I was wrong.

X-Logan
Colossus and Wolverine.

willRules
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because the healing factor would take care of the lactic acid that tires the muscles. That and they have fought for day before, maybe not all with each other, but that healing factor would ijmprove their stamina.

And Deadpool heals way better than Wolverine, plus the fact he is immortal means that he has far greater stamina right? smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules
And Deadpool heals way better than Wolverine, plus the fact he is immortal means that he has far greater stamina right? smile Yes to the first part, the second part I don't think being immortal give you great stamina, just means you don't die. . you might still be able to tire. . .

Piedmon
FFS....

Wolverine easily takes #1. Colossus is close behind at #2. They both can keep fighting for days straight, but only one of them can rise again after horribly crippling injury.

willRules
Originally posted by Piedmon
FFS....

Wolverine easily takes #1. Colossus is close behind at #2. They both can keep fighting for days straight, but only one of them can rise again after horribly crippling injury.

well Im more inclined to agree with the original list............

Originally posted by botcherby
01)Juggernaut
02)Warlock
03)Cecilia Eyes
04)Warpath
05)Colossus
06)Radius
07)Rachel Summers
08)M
09)Joseph
10)Lifeguard
11)Sunspot
12)Deadpool
13)Cannonball
14)Sabertooth
15)Rogue
16)Emma Frost
17)Beast
18)Cable
19)Husk
20)Sabra

surprised to not see Wolverine? well thats cos' he sucks, pal

all of the above have greater stamina than wolverine

Creshosk
I dunno, I think Collossus would be higher on the list. . .

Though I'm not sure if the list is really in any kind of order.

Sunspot above deadpool?

wolverine8888
part of sabertooth and wolverines ability is meta human stamina. also that from a very old stat book they are easiliy higher then meta human stamina now.

wolverine8888
these are wolverines old stats befor his many up graded healing factor.

botcherby
why would wolverine's healing factor been upgraded? I swear it has never been touched, apart from being negated by Leech and High Evolutionary on various occassions.

Sabertooth on the otherhand has had his healing factor upgraded because when he rejoined Weapon X he got a big boost. Creed has a healing factor easily greater than Wolverines.... and far more stamina. but when you see them fight in a wolverine comic, of course the writer won't show it...

willRules
True. Deadpool has been upgraded but not his healing. I may be wrong but he used to be peak human. Now he is extremely low level superhuman. he is also immortal. However like cresh pointed out, this may or may not affect his stamina

DarkCrawler
Colossus will come first. Why? Because HE CAN'T TIRE in his metal form. When have you seen metal produce lactic acid?

whistling

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5083/sabes70ll.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2916/sabes89jb.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/3074/sabes91fh.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4605/sabes104wp.gif

(plus, naked Wolverine)

willRules
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Colossus will come first. Why? Because HE CAN'T TIRE in his metal form. When have you seen metal produce lactic acid?

whistling

http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5083/sabes70ll.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/2916/sabes89jb.gif
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4605/sabes104wp.gif

(plus, naked Wolverine)

and some people think the reason his trousers survived the nuke was because the writers wouldn't let a naked wolverine in 2 comics............. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
why would wolverine's healing factor been upgraded? I swear it has never been touched, apart from being negated by Leech and High Evolutionary on various occassions.

Sabertooth on the otherhand has had his healing factor upgraded because when he rejoined Weapon X he got a big boost. Creed has a healing factor easily greater than Wolverines.... and far more stamina. but when you see them fight in a wolverine comic, of course the writer won't show it...

this is why I think ur an idiot. u just talk straight out of ur ass. wolverines after his adamatium was taken out healing factor was upgraded. after cables son tried to put it back in and it did not work it was up graded further. u realy gota stop talken out of ur ass. by the way it a known fact that wolverines healing factor is greater then sabertooth. it is said in many diffrent hand books. wolveriens stamina is also greater. god u liek tot alk out of ur ass.

botcherby
this is why I think ur an idiot. u just talk straight out of ur ass. wolverines after his adamatium was taken out healing factor was upgraded. after cables son tried to put it back in and it did not work it was up graded further. u realy gota stop talken out of ur ass. by the way it a known fact that wolverines healing factor is greater then sabertooth. it is said in many diffrent hand books. wolveriens stamina is also greater. god u liek tot alk out of ur ass.

and YOU like being an a$$ you dumb F***... look at the fecking link you retar ded prickshift. Sabertooth is better than wolverine, I'm sure you read all the wolverine comics so you should be familiar with this

don't start with me little boy, I made a perfectly fine comment and you start being offensive to ME? you need help byiatch

wolverine8888
again I still proved u wrong. first off I did not say wolverine is betetr then sabertooth though he clearly is( example wolverine killed sabertooth for good). I said wolverine healing factor has been up graded and is greater then sabertooths which is true. also funny how u use a picture that u know nuthing about that some one eles posted. if u did not know this thats not the whole fight. also wolverine does not have his healing factor at this piont in time it was stripped away from him, but sabertooth had his. u again were talken out of ur ass lol.

botcherby
again I still proved u wrong. first off I did not say wolverine is betetr then sabertooth though he clearly is( example wolverine killed sabertooth for good). I said wolverine healing factor has been up graded and is greater then sabertooths which is true. also funny how u use a picture that u know nuthing about that some one eles posted. if u did not know this thats not the whole fight. also wolverine does not have his healing factor at this piont in time it was stripped away from him, but sabertooth had his. u again were talken out of ur ass lol.

his healing factor wasn't stripped... it was negated by Weapon X, when Sabertooth activated leech to "turn off" wolvey's healing factor. hey, this is from 2 years ago of memory so If I'm wrong here, I guess it just proves I don't sit and read all the issues again and again like you, you stupid kid

wolverine8888
ur still wrong lol. sabertooth with healing factor vs wolverine with no healing factor hmm fare fight lol. by the way u never posted the whole fight u should read the end of it. also by the way who killed sabertooth for good again? oh thats right wolverine did. the two fights befor that one also only too wolverine 2 panels to take sabertooth out. sabertooth is pritty much no longer a huge threat at all to wolverine.

botcherby
i have read the end of it... Sabertooth reveals an empty suitcase and wolvey stabs sabertooth in the heart

wolverine ALWAYS "kills" sabertooth for good... never stopped him from coming back.... doesn't that suggest that Sabertooth has indeed got a greater healing factor?

wolverine8888
lol nope not at all sinc eit is stated in hand books and in comics that wolverine healing is superior. also wolverine has never said once he killed sabertooth for good ecpt for there last encounter. were wolverine cuts him into little bits. sabertooth has yet to show him self in the normal time stream and that was month and months ago.

botcherby
are you talking about what happened in Xmen 154 around there....? that happened all off panel...

please... Sabertooth is around, just biding his time, besides marvel universe had other important stories to tell instead of wolverine, such as HOM....

wolverine8888
which wolverine is a key figure in lol. no sabertooth has yet to come back. also does it matter wolverine is better there last 4 fights have been all wolveriens wins. 2 of which took only 2 panels for wolverien to win.

botcherby
which wolverine is a key figure in lol.

Your point mr.888888888? why do you use lol so much, how old are you, kid

no sabertooth has yet to come back. also does it matter wolverine is better there last 4 fights have been all wolveriens wins.

huh? I caught the jist of that, but please write a bit more coherently, it saves me from calling you a retard, retard!

wolverine8888
wolverine owns sabertooth. sabertooth has been dead for months now.

Piedmon
You could make a case, I suppose, that Colossus is more durable than Wolverine. But if he's anywhere below #2 on your list.... you, sir, suffer from what I shall now call NEGAFANBOYISM.

You are so opposed to a character that blinds any rational judgement concerning him, and you can't let yourself feel as though you've conceded anything in his favor, ever. He HAS to be the worst, weakest superhero in all comics because he's just that lame to you.

wolverine8888
thank u

soleran30
Wolverine is a top 5 I agree but Colossis and Juggernaut rein supreme on stamina.....Wolverine's healing helps his stamina TONS which is a good thing the guy goes for days on end.

DarkCrawler
. also funny how u use a picture that u know nuthing about that some one eles posted. if u did not know this thats not the whole fight.

Yeah, that is actually the whole fight.

DarkCrawler
You could make a case, I suppose, that Colossus is more durable than Wolverine. But if he's anywhere below #2 on your list.... you, sir, suffer from what I shall now call NEGAFANBOYISM.

Hmm. Chamber could be also above Wolverine. He doesn't need to eat, sleep, drink or breathe. Juggernaut could be above too, although I am not sure about Jobbernauts capacity. Actually, now when I think about it, I think he was drowning in one issue...if Iceman would still have his powers, he would be above too. I have hard time also believeing that any of the Phoenix Avatars would die in starvation...or tire. Emma Frost in her organic diamond form is probably above Wolverine too.

botcherby

You are so opposed to a character that blinds any rational judgement concerning him, and you can't let yourself feel as though you've conceded anything in his favor, ever. He HAS to be the worst, weakest superhero in all comics because he's just that lame to you.

I would continue this arguement with you and your bum chum mr.8888, but you'll never see sense because you yourselfs are blinded by your fanboyism of wolverine.

xmarksthespot

You are so opposed to a character that blinds any rational judgement concerning him, and you can't let yourself feel as though you've conceded anything in his favor, ever. He HAS to be the worst, weakest superhero in all comics because he's just that lame to you. Colossus is more physically durable than Wolverine by a veritable crapload. Wolverine has regenerative capability. He heals. He does not prevent injury, he is not even bulletproof. The only part of him that has enhanced durability is his skeleton.

As for stamina. Juggernaut. Colossus - since he does not require air, food, water etc when armoured. Under the same rationale likely Emma Frost, although I can't confirm that she doesn't breath in diamond form I'd imagine she doesn't. I recall she was buried alive after the Genosha genocide, which may indicate such. Possibly Chamber. I recall Shadowcat can stay intangible indefinitely and doesn't breath while phased.

wolverine8888
I would continue this arguement with you and your bum chum mr.8888, but you'll never see sense because you yourselfs are blinded by your fanboyism of wolverine.

nope ur just a retard

wolverine8888
in stamina jugg deffently takes it then most likly colossus.
wolverine some wer ein top 5 but I dont know if he takes number 3

botcherby
nope ur just a retard

hah your using my words, you ***.... why don't you buy a dictionary... learn to spell.... widen your vocabulary.... and stop using cusses I use on you, you disadvantaged twatface.... it'd make a change from buying all those fagcrap handbooks that you live off like a bible, you sad little git.... I'm done with your lame ass, you piece of irrigated shit

wolverine8888
lol. how many tmes have I proven u wrong? u have yet to prove me wrong. so ur english are u?

botcherby
lol. how many tmes have I proven u wrong? u have yet to prove me wrong. so ur english are u?

so your a fa.g are you? yes. you. are.

wolverine8888
lol again with the insults because u have yet to prove me wrong lol how funny.

botcherby
lol again with the insults because u have yet to prove me wrong lol how funny.

actually I'm just insulting you because your shit**** face attracts insults... don't blame me... blame your ugly parents

wolverine8888
lol ur a funny one.

botcherby
lol ur a funny one.

I am aren't I! and your a ignent fool

wolverine8888
nope. I think ur an angry fellow, who needs to get a life lol.

botcherby
nope. I think ur an angry fellow, who needs to get a life lol.

I was thinking the same about you. someone mentions wolverine isn't #1 and your down their throats.

wolverine8888
no u attacked wolverines character syaing he sucks and such and putting characters who are much worse in agility and stamnina and durability over him. also ur just plain annoying, and u never use any prove

botcherby
no u attacked wolverines character syaing he sucks and such and putting characters who are much worse in agility and stamnina and durability over him. also ur just plain annoying, and u never use any prove

your just as bloody annoying to me

anyway... stop replying to this thread, because I'm gonna show you that anti-metal does destroy adamantium

wolverine8888
lol u have yet to show me any proof. I hope u find a scann or comic number so u don't look to pathetic, becuase ur always wrong.

botcherby
lol u have yet to show me any proof. I hope u find a scann or comic number so u don't look to pathetic, becuase ur always wrong.

I said I'm gonna... which is future tense, meaning that I'm getting round to it... don't be a **** and reply how I've yet to show anyproof a minute after I said I would, you jackass

yer
wow this little rivalry between the two of them over wolverine reminds me of GS and Whirlys over jean/phoenix
except neither of them has the lack of caring that Gs had so i have the feeling this is gonna go on for a long time

xmarksthespot
Emma doesn't need water, presumably doesn't need food or oxygen either. I remembered this:

wolverine8888
I said I'm gonna... which is future tense, meaning that I'm getting round to it... don't be a **** and reply how I've yet to show anyproof a minute after I said I would, you jackass

u still havent lol

botcherby
u still havent lol

I have you dickshit, go check how to kill a wolverine

wolverine8888
lol

wolverine8888
botch u did good there thou I actauly new about that pic and such befor hand I wanted to see if u could actauly get it lol.

botcherby
botch u did good there thou I actauly new about that pic and such befor hand I wanted to see if u could actauly get it lol.

ok...

let us end our hostility to eachother, its not worth it to argue anymore to one another.

wolverine8888
k

GalacticStorm
Id put Colossus and Jugg at the top with an edge to colossus given Juggs recent downgrade

xmarksthespot
If I remember correctly Juggs needs to breathe nowadays. I'm thinking for the same reason Piotr's considered to have great stamina, Emma's up near the top too. Beast survives on that scrap with Emma fine for 3 days without water/food as well so he's got pretty good stamina/endurance.

wolverine8888
beat is still under wolverine thou in stamina

wannabe
beat is still under wolverine thou in stamina OH MAN, even though Wolvie was not an issue (neither good or bad) in xmark's post, you HAVE TO bring it down to him anyway, don't you?! doh

X-Logan
1-Colossus
2-Wolverine
3-Beast

DarkCrawler
I think Emma is above Wolverine.

wannabe
I think Emma is above Wolverine. In Diamondform she certainly is.
She doesn't need to drink, does not suffer from environmental heat or cold (remember that issue when she was captured in the ice dessert of Antarctica, i guess it was) and probably doesn't even tire (walking out of an ice desert is quite a stunt).

willRules
I think Emma is above Wolverine.

I agree

wolverine8888
I dont think u all under satnd what stamnia is. it how long u can fight with out passing out. emma not neeidng to eat means nuthing do u honestly think she could fight for days on end with out passing out from beign to tired.

wannabe
I dont think u all under satnd what stamnia is. it how long u can fight with out passing out. emma not neeidng to eat means nuthing do u honestly think she could fight for days on end with out passing out from beign to tired. OH...MY...GOD...eek

How can we even dream of using constructive arguments on someone who want's to teach us that stamina is just the ability to go on fighting without passing out???

I OFFICIALLY GIVE UP ON HIM!!! no

wolverine8888
I stamina if pritty much how long u can go on for fighting, running, jumping, or any kind of movement

X-Logan

DarkCrawler
I stamina if pritty much how long u can go on for fighting, running, jumping, or any kind of movement

And since they can't tire in their metal/diamond forms, Colossus and Emma Frost are above Wolverine.

wannabe
I stamina if pritty much how long u can go on for fighting, running, jumping, or any kind of movement ...and how good you can deal with the lack of food, water, oxygen and sleep.
It's pretty much how good you can deal with any kind of physical strain!!!

X-Logan
Ok...so it is:

1-Colossus,Emma(diamond form)
2-Wolverine

wolverine8888
actauly colussus can tire he and thing have the same stamina both can tirer. emma is able to last with out oxygen and food but who would last longer fighitng I say wolverine

X-Logan

wolverine8888
when was it ever stated colossus cant get tired because from all the info I looked at he has the same stamina as thing and thing can get tired

DarkCrawler
when was it ever stated colossus cant get tired because from all the info I looked at he has the same stamina as thing and thing can get tired

Umm...I don't know, maybe it is the fact that he doesn't need to eat, drinkor breathe absolutely anything in his metal form...his muscles don't probably even produce lactic acids.

DarkCrawler
actauly colussus can tire he and thing have the same stamina both can tirer.

And what comic stated that "Thing and Colossus have the same stamina"?

X-Logan

wolverine8888
And what comic stated that "Thing and Colossus have the same stamina"?
hadn books state it. not needing to breath or eat has nuthing to do with how long u can keep fighting for ans such. also why when the x-men had thsi desert made from a mutant in front of the massion they did not send colussus? they said he would nto of last 9 steps

wannabe
hadn books state it. not needing to breath or eat has nuthing to do with how long u can keep fighting for ans such. also why when the x-men had thsi desert made from a mutant in front of the massion they did not send colussus? they said he would nto of last 9 steps Tiring during a fight happens when your muscles are no longer sufficiently supported with nutrients and oxygen. Over time the lack of sufficient oxygen also causes the production of lactid acid, which supports the tiring.
Since Piotr and Emma do not need to eat or breath in their armored forms, it is logical that they do not need nutrients and oxygen to keep on moving, thus they don't tire.
The only other reason for tiring during a fight is the damage one takes. But enduring damage has nothing to do with stamina, that's durability and durability is not the issue here.

Disappear
colossus, juggernaut, emma (arguably,) iceman, phoenix, kid omega, and elixir (presumably) are all beyond wolverine's scope. chamber's been shown to tire and need to recharge (v. omega red.) beast, sabretooth and wildchild have ALL gotten various upgrades to their powers as well, so their relation to wolverine can't be given true measure. i'd put them at his level, at least.

i think husk, if she wanted to, could top logan. not so sure about some of the others on that list, like cecelia reyes, but there are certainly a handful of mutants that could top wolverine.

and deadpool's not a mutant. and he is immortal. and he's regenerate from a puddle of stew. if that's any indication of how he "deals with injury," i'd put him well above wolverine. i'd put the grey/summers kids over him too... i just keep thinking of people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.