master chief vs king kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
who would win this i think master chief

Ianus
Well, if MC can fire off a rocket that hits King Kong in a vital area before being soccor kicked into France he wins this.

thomasgeorge
that freak makes a point

CobbleR
zOMG MC WTFPWNS DA BIG GEHY APE IS LIEK DIED B4 3 SECS

Ianus
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
that freak makes a point

Did you call me a freak?

thomasgeorge
no king kong

Ianus
I was gonna say...

Gen. Chambers
MC with a rocket launcher or a brute shot. I think MC could win.

DarkC
Put a heavy caliber bullet or explosive in Kong's head, he goes down.

Hit_and_Miss
I believe MC and a squad has already rescued princess from donkey kong.... It was on robot chicken... on that I think he could quite eaily own KK...

thomasgeorge
the only way king kong could win is if he has mc and masterbaits on him

K1ll3r
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
the only way king kong could win is if he has mc and masterbaits on him

...Sick...Sick man...just so sick.

DarkC
thomasgeorge, it'd be nice if you stopped acting so damn immature. I think you've lowered IQs here by a accumulative total of 150. At least.

thomasgeorge
thank you man

mailedbypostman
Fool...you have called down the waves of MC fanboys....

IcePunk
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
Fool...you have called down the waves of MC fanboys.... yupp yupp, FANBOYS

IcePunk
EVER SEEN THE OLD MOVIE?

NO? yeah thought so

swedish_bum
King kong crushes Mc like a bugtaz

CaptainBen
I dont know. It depends on who has what.

Cha! Right
Oh please be reasonable if that happen in reality we all know that King Kong would grab Master fruit and break his back like a twig so Master chief couldn't win for beans it just that simple unless Master Chief can avoid being grabbed by King Kong.

Blaxican
MAster CHiefs bones are made out of adamantium!

TricksterPriest
Yeah....... Kong chews on MC, spits it out because he doesn't taste good, and then squishes him under his foot. Unless this is the weak-ass Kong from the Peter Jackson movie. That one needs to die, and I'm pretty sure MC could kill him.

There is one way MC could win outright, but I don't think it counts. Scarab Gun. But since that's a cheat, I'm guessing no way.

Mesirus
king kong orginates from a game??? didn't realise they had games back in 1933

Swe_Bum
This thread was created before the rule changes, stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blaxican
lawlz, she got pwnt.

Anyway yeah Kong wins, unless it's Master Chief from the books. Then he can blow up solar systems with a sneeze. Or was that Super man? I tend to get the two confused these days...

IceJaw
Yeah, me too erm

MC fanboys need to understand this; the books and the games are two separate franchises and that both cannot be canon if the other is separating itself too much from other.

Also, there can only be one canon original source of information.

Lana
Bah. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.