Hercules runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
This is Demi-God Hercules. He gets two hours of rest between each battle.

1) Impulse
2) Deathstroke no prep
3) Ultimus
4) Thor Girl
5) Ironman
6) Hyperion
7) Darkseid
8) Sundipped Superman

snoopdogg
I dont see him getting by Impulse.

leonidas
friggin' speedsters . . .

impulse would be tough.

slade no problem.

ultimus? the eternal? he's tough and versatile. eternals are bastards, but i'll still give herc the edge.

thor girl has some crazy powers. does she ALWAYS have the designate powers? if so, doesn't her power reach near to skyfather level? if she uses all her power, almost no one will beat her -- including herc.

im could be a challenge. i'd say 50/50, or perhaps a SLIGHT edge to im because of his enormous versatility and brains.

hyperion is also very versatile. if he fights smart and uses all his pwers he could take a majority. h2h herc takes the majority.

darkseid would beat him everytime if only through bfr. a couple OB would be enough to weaken him in any event and its arguable that darkseid is also physically stronger than herc.

sundipped supes>>>>darkseid AND has way more versatility than herc. he wins everytime. regular supes if he fights smart wins everytime. if he fights h2h only it could go 50/50, though i give a slight strength edge to supes and a skill edge to herc.

tough gauntlet. problem is herc's lack of versatility and flight. tough to fight these high powered, multi-dimensional characters with PIS or having them fight like morons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.