Who Can Stop HULK KILLER HUMANOID At 110%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr _Whirlysplat
YOU KNOW WHO HE IS wink

Ex11B
uhm...lets seeeeeeeeee..oh,i know...uh,no..wait,wait..i think Jug---nah..wait...ah i give up

Creshosk
Froglike -er I mean doglike. . . er- Godlike? uhm. . I'm going to have to get back to you on this one.

jinzin
at 110%? JP is the only creature EVER who was able to compete with the continuous leaguing up that HKH brings to the battlefield...

HKH invauluable tactics helped him to overwhelm even kirbilactus... the only one fit to fight HKH that isn't either JP or a herald of JP himself is the great sleeper, the one, the only, the indestructable.....

THE KUHUNAPUS!

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by jinzin
at 110%? JP is the only creature EVER who was able to compete with the continuous leaguing up that HKH brings to the battlefield...

HKH invauluable tactics helped him to overwhelm even kirbilactus... the only one fit to fight HKH that isn't either JP or a herald of JP himself is the great sleeper, the one, the only, the indestructable.....

THE KUHUNAPUS!

But JP was banned from the multiverse by Mephisto shifty I mean Paola j/k

jinzin
Obviously...

poala knew that his power was so great it would eventually consume us all, so she kindly asked him to leave.. seeing her beauty, JP decided to have pitty upon her request and allowed her to APPEAR to use her great mod powers upon him. Make no mistake though, if it were not for the benevolence of the great JP everyone would be in danger here.

Mr _Whirlysplat
Obviously...

poala knew that his power was so great it would eventually consume us all, so she kindly asked him to leave.. seeing her beauty, JP decided to have pitty upon her request and allowed her to APPEAR to use her great mod powers upon him. Make no mistake though, if it were not for the benevolence of the great JP everyone would be in danger here.

Ahh yes I read that in BS comics presents 101 please forgive the error my friend

jinzin
Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
Ahh yes I read that in BS comics presents 101 please forgive the error my friend

tis okay. I will forgive this grevious error for now...

it's understandible though with so many bs comics hitting the shelves nowadays it's hard to keep up...

so.. how do you think the great KAHUNAPUS would stand up to HKH.... hmmmmm in his 3rd league state....

Mr _Whirlysplat
I have only read KAHUNAPUS "secret origin" I don't know, he has great power but HKH is HKH

jinzin
I have only read KAHUNAPUS "secret origin" I don't know, he has great power but HKH is HKH

this is true...

Still though... KAHUNAPUS is a sexta-fecta of guys that clobber jobber aura mofos.... it would be most interesting to watch no?

Mr _Whirlysplat
this is true...

Still though... KAHUNAPUS is a sexta-fecta of guys that clobber jobber aura mofos.... it would be most interesting to watch no?

It would be "book" to watch - I think HKH still takes it unless JP lends KAHUNAPUS
some of his aultronic aura powers.

jinzin
It would be "book" to watch - I think HKH still takes it unless JP lends KAHUNAPUS
some of his aultronic aura powers.

hey did you see BS hero edition 249? the one where master dan fought HKH for 3 days and kept matching the many leagues of HKH with his superior speed? it as incredible... but alas master dan could fend him off no longer...

KAHUNAPUS vs. master dan.. what do you think?

Ultimate Rage
at 110%....basically nothing i mean like now that JP is banned from the existtenimultiomniverse......HKH rules supreme....nothing can stop him and at 110% i doubt even a B.S comics herald at full power would do anything to him.....

jinzin
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
at 110%....basically nothing i mean like now that JP is banned from the existtenimultiomniverse......HKH rules supreme....nothing can stop him and at 110% i doubt even a B.S comics herald at full power would do anything to him.....

what if we were to do the fusion dance rage?

I mean with your inexhaustible rage, combined with my multi-plethora of super hero personas and savvy good looks, AND the assistance of KAHUNAPUS to aid us, I'm almost sure we could fight for a stalemate...

Ultimate Rage

I mean with your inexhaustible rage, combined with my multi-plethora of super hero personas and savvy good looks, AND the assistance of KAHUNAPUS to aid us, I'm almost sure we could fight for a stalemate...

nope....he is to powerful....

Mr _Whirlysplat

I still think even if you guys "fuse" he would "take" you afterwards shifty stick out tongue

jinzin
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
nope....he is to powerful....

no I know what to do... we get this guy.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5370263

to build a device that redistributes "C" masters logic into a power conduit.. you think that could beat HKH.... hell it might dissolve HKH of his powers.

jgiant
Fuuuuu...sion...ha....

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
Fuuuuu...sion...ha....

yeah! you know what's up.

Juntai
Wolverine888's version of Wolverine could do it.

jinzin
no we've already come to the conclussion that neither fanboy wolvie or fanboy spidey can accomplish this task.. which is why I asked if they did a fusion could they win?

Juntai
His version of Wolverine is well beyond fanboy.

jinzin
"nu-uh"

Juntai
Besides, electricity did him in, so I'm figuring Static Shock could whoop his ass. lol.

Juntai
"nu-uh" lol.
It's almost a religious like following.
Wherein his God his infallible.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
Besides, electricity did him in, so I'm figuring Static Shock could whoop his ass. lol.
dude.. electricity only caused him to league down into his dormant form.. it is a feat that has never been accomplished since.. HKH has leagued far above that weakness.

Juntai
dude.. electricity only caused him to league down into his dormant form.. it is a feat that has never been accomplished since.. HKH has leagued far above that weakness. Show me.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
Show me.

go read b.s. comics "to league again" story arch in the adventures of kirbilactus issue 213

it's all right there.. someone tries to shock his ass and all they get is feedback....

Creshosk
Zennousha could do it if he weren't so lazy, and it's be highly out of character for him to even try. He's a great character, all this power, and instead spends his time watching his daughter do stuff. . lol.

She couldn't do it however. . .

jinzin
zennousha could do it if he can take out HKH before HKH leagued up... but once HKH reaches level 13 or 14 I think thatt would be all she wrote for the z-man.

Creshosk
zennousha could do it if he can take out HKH before HKH leagued up... but once HKH reaches level 13 or 14 I think thatt would be all she wrote for the z-man. Maybe, part of the problem is of course we rarely see him do anything. But what we do see him do he does so effortlessly. I mean he just lazily waved his hand and created a multiverse for each kid.

We've never seen him strain to do anything . .

So the fight could go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.