General Grievous(AOTC) vs Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
General Grievous's chest is fine, 4 lightsabers, no backup.

Qui-Gonn Jinn gets to use the force, no backup

setting takes place in the desert on Tatooine

Se7in
I have no idea how Grievous is in AOTC.

Ianus
Isn't he still on an operating table?

Se7in
Don't know, I read somewhere he was fighting Jedi on Geonosis during the battle in some underground tunnel the Jedi tried to sneak through into the arena. Don't know how true it is though.

Ianus
Yeah, think you're right on that one.

The Creator
Actually didn't he kill Sifo Dyas by AOTC?

Ianus
No, Dooku killed Sifo Dyas. LOE confirms this.

Council#13
True. Wikipedia (unfortuneatly slightly unreliable) says that he was in the battle of geonosis and killed jedi who tried to follow the sepratist leaders.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Se7in
Don't know, I read somewhere he was fighting Jedi on Geonosis during the battle in some underground tunnel the Jedi tried to sneak through into the arena. Don't know how true it is though.
he was on the catacombs and wiped out tons of jedi grievous will own qui gon Grievous was at a stalemate with windu

Ianus
Noob slayer?

Who are you trying to fool?

exanda kane
Hmm. I think this is a stalemate although tipping quite far in Grevious' way.

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Ianus
Noob slayer?

Who are you trying to fool? hey i am a n00b slayer i passed the test

Ianus
The test?

Se7in
I think Jinn would backhand Grievous. Obi-Wan did backflips of Grievous, Jinn would just Force Push him or Force Slap like he did Maul. Grievous has little experience fighting Jedi here, and he is actually better in ROTS than in AOTC, it would be logical.

exanda kane
Had Grevious even learned from Dooku then? Or was he still usuing blasters etc.

Se7in
I don't know, I think he only had 1 saber, Sifo Dyas'. Either way, the Jedi Grievous killed were Niman users, it is stated all the survivors on Geonosis were martially-skilled Jedi, basically non-Niman users.

EliteSaber
Happy Dance Grevous wins, Qui-gon didn't even use the force so i mean grevous is a hand full what are the odds he would have the time to do it, Jin, is old i mean yoda is old to but if Jinn cant go up against freaken maul and win then grevous will walk all over him.

exanda kane
Age means nothing to Jedi btw. And who says Qui-Gon Jinn wont change tactics against Grevious? He was an extremely capable Jedi.

EliteSaber
Is that why he died against Maul? Yah getting ownd by a padawan, makes him very capable of takeing out a KAleesh War Lord who is a mastermind in warfare and has won thousands of wars and has killed 34 or more jedi.

exanda kane
Originally posted by EliteSaber
Is that why he died against Maul? Yah getting ownd by a padawan, makes him very capable of takeing out a KAleesh War Lord who is a mastermind in warfare and has won thousands of wars and has killed 34 or more jedi.

I think someones going through a period of sexual disillusionment...read the thread...AoTC Grevious. And spare some thought for Qui-Gon's force powers, which are relatively powerful against a scampy metal cage like Grevious...

Darth_Glentract
AOTC GG had killed several Jedi. Remember that he fought on Geonosis. He was also a skilled Warlord. GG wins.

EliteSaber
edit

Darth_Glentract
reported.

exanda kane
weird guy.

Anyways, yeah GG has killed Jedi but only with possibly one saber or blasters. Take in mind that even if GG had that saber he would not be skilled with it and he is a brilliant strategist but that may not help him kill a Jedi Master (and a decent duelist) in single combat, and yes, AOTC GG has killed Jedi but they were most probably practioners of Niman, and therefore not particuarly ahrd to kill...

Darth_Glentract
Still, there are people who pratice Niman who could give Qui-gon a hard time and GG killed mutiple of them. He has also been training with Dooku for a time. He has this.

Mantis
Definately AOTC Grievous without a doubt.

Kongu Dude
Grievous is da coolness. v

Captain REX
Why the hell did you raise a year old thread?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.