" I'm cutting myself imaging your black,broken heart"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
Hey ppl, wuz up nmhjc. This kid in my 3rd block class wanted 2 do the next "Columbine" I was 3rd on his list.

Ronny
err? huh Joy.

Syren
Can't say I comprehend, but hello wavey

RONNEH!! eek!

Alley
this kid in my class wanted to bring a gun 2 school and kill a bunch of ppl....ya'll have never heard of the shooting @ Columbine High?

Ronny
KERREH!!!! Uuuuhh *humps*What up my vixen?

Syren
Nuttin', jus' chillin' on muh new computer... Oh yeeeeah smoke

How 'bout you, honeypants? flirt

Syren
Originally posted by Alley
this kid in my class wanted to bring a gun 2 school and kill a bunch of ppl....ya'll have never heard of the shooting @ Columbine High?

Y'know, if this nutball was gonna do it, I don't reckon he/she would have told anyone about it first. Kinda spoils the element of 'shit your pants because you're gonna die' surprise.

Ronny
this kid in my class wanted to bring a gun 2 school and kill a bunch of ppl....ya'll have never heard of the shooting @ Columbine High? Yes, and it was terribly retarded.

Ronny
Originally posted by Syren
Nuttin', jus' chillin' on muh new computer... Oh yeeeeah smoke

How 'bout you, honeypants? flirt Ehh, not much. I'm having a horrible "boy" life cry I may be going to a blacklight dance tonight though woot

Alley
yeah, well I don't think his phsyciatrist was doing a good job w/him......he hated me and 2 of my friends b/c we all wouldn't go out w/him.

Ronny
and why are you sharing this with us?

Syren
Originally posted by Ronny
Ehh, not much. I'm having a horrible "boy" life cry I may be going to a blacklight dance tonight though woot

A horrible boy life? Did you wake up this morning with a weenie? eek!

OMFG, dance the night away babeh... then when you wake up you'll be back to your lovely girl life again stick out tongue

Alley
well if ne one has an interest 2 talk.....pm me, I gotta go clean the house so my boyfriend can come over tomorrow. big grin

DarkC
Hey ppl, wuz up nmhjc. This kid in my 3rd block class wanted 2 do the next "Columbine" I was 3rd on his list.
Hook, hook, left jab, right upper cut, knee, elbow, elbow, power roundhouse!!!

Syren
Have fun cleaning... if I were you I'd do a Mary Poppins on his ass when he comes over, dress him up in a pretty apron and sing to him while he does all the work. Men love being subservient diva

Ronny
A horrible boy life? Did you wake up this morning with a weenie? eek!

OMFG, dance the night away babeh... then when you wake up you'll be back to your lovely girl life again stick out tongue no all the guys im interested in dont want anything to do with me sad nurr. i really dont feel like going though blink it seems pointless

DarkC
no all the guys im interested in dont want anything to do with me
Retards, all of 'em.

Alley
Mary Poppins? would work if the house didn't have 2 b clean BEFORE he gets here!

Syren
no all the guys im interested in dont want anything to do with me sad nurr. i really dont feel like going though blink it seems pointless

Everything seems pointless when you're {insert Ronneh Age here} yes

Anyway, I'd buy a bottle of alcohol, some weed and get a friend who has a car... mush up all those ingredients and you got yourself a rollicking good time!! Except, you must be of age, of course confused I'm not condoning underage exuberance... uh. Maybe I should just tell you to get a good book and go to bed early, or something ninja

DarkC
Everything seems pointless when you're {insert Ronneh Age here} yes
Disturbingly, that seems true.

Well, for me at least.

Syren
Mary Poppins? would work if the house didn't have 2 b clean BEFORE he gets here!

That was my point... and why does the house have to be clean before he gets there?? As long as you haven't got any kind of creature nesting in the house, and as long as it's relatively tidy, what are you worried about? Is your boyfriend obsessive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.