which X-Men have the greatets durablility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
name top 20.
I say colossus is probly first.

Blood_Rayne
Rogue when she had her super strength.

Oh and Juggernaut

LordKaos
as much as i can't stand him, wolverine

soujaboy09
Ultimate Colossus, he survived a nuke blast period

willRules
Colossu, Rogue and Juggernaut would be up there. So would Emma Frost and Wolverine.

soujaboy09
I dont no abut Rouge but Juggrnaut would be up there

Creshosk
Classic Rouge would be up there. Juggernaut, collosus, anyone with superstrength since part of that is to be durable enough to handle your own superstrength. . . so you can lift what your strength allows you without breaking bones, ripping tendons/muscles. . .

wolverine8888
also I ment pure durability. menaing how well they take hits. not heal from them.

botcherby
Juggernaut - hes purest of them all :P

even being slightly depowered, he doesn't need to turn to Steel to have durability... his is supernatural, and is innate. Juggernaut rocks

in the ultimate universe however, Colossus is far superior to Juggernaut.

White Queen
Emma Frost and Rouge are the two best in this one with dimond shell the other with well ever one knows her and if not its shocking that your on here

willRules
yes

faradayslaw
Deadpool is pretty tough too. If I remember right his body is constantly regenerating itself.

wannabe
Originally posted by faradayslaw
Deadpool is pretty tough too. If I remember right his body is constantly regenerating itself. This is about avoiding damage in the first place, not about recovering from it!

White Queen
my my you are very protective over this they state that they belive deadpool would b in it and you shoot it down how very sad devil

Disappear
emma's been shattered. rogue doesn't have ms. marvel's powers anymore. your top two is skewed.

currently, i'd guess betsy's the most durable. tactile telekinesis will take you a long way. colossus is her main competition. something about being dead for a while, i guess.

and deadpool's not an x-man, no matter how many times he tries to say he is. he is the biggest glutton for punishment on the mutant scene, despite being neither a mutant nor wolverine.

steverules
Wolverine, mainly cause he's felt the worst pain that he will ever feel and that was having adamantium torn from his bones.

wannabe
Originally posted by White Queen
my my you are very protective over this they state that they belive deadpool would b in it and you shoot it down how very sad devil huh
I just pointed out the explicid intention of this threads initiator?!
Originally posted by wolverine8888
also I ment pure durability. menaing how well they take hits. not heal from them.It's about information, not protection!

White Queen
i said those two and there is nothing wrong with that but you know how to put one down on things dont you i did not attack you on that so back up darling.

wannabe
i said those two and there is nothing wrong with that but you know how to put one down on things dont you i did not attack you on that so back up darling. I was not at all offended, just irritated (that's why the smiley).
Do you really find my postings down taking? I really try to keep them as sober, informative and non offensive as possible!

GalacticStorm
Id say Colossus, Current Juggernaut, Classic Rogue/Emma Frost(undecided)

TheKahn
I'd say Cannonball when he's using his power.

bitca730
Oh yeah, Cannonball would def. be up there his is completely invulnerable to physical impact when using his powers...

White Queen
thank you wannabe for taking that into mind of what i said and i understand of where you are coming from on this, and i respect that you spoke your mind and respect that you did attack me on what i said, so you have my respect in all aspects. happy

Disappear
cannonball's been hit through his blast field before. he only learned how to become completely invulnerable within the last few years, and he's only done the trick once. i still think colossus trumps him, particularly due to a scan in the "colossus and ultimate colossus respect thread."

White Queen
OK Disapper i have a question do you have a joy of trying to prove your right and others a wronge bc you shoot me down and now everybody that said Cannonball if you find this fun you are one sick little puppy

wannabe
Dear White Queen, i slowly get the impression, that it is YOU, who is either a little sensitive or you just wanna provoke people around here or you are joking on us! smile

GalacticStorm
OK Disapper i have a question do you have a joy of trying to prove your right and others a wronge bc you shoot me down and now everybody that said Cannonball if you find this fun you are one sick little puppy

Its a forum and we're all debating. The whole point of this is to discuss the subject matter and hopefully come to an agreement and for us all to know little more at the end of it. Its pointless joining in a debate if youre going to take offence to someone correcting you when you state an opinion which is conclusively wrong and can be proven to be so with a comic book scan. Its the nature of debates for people to disagree with each others posts and to post opposing views. Just deal with it. confused

White Queen
OK i will say this that i am weak mind and sensitive and i have said thank you to those who took into consideration of what have i said but i stand up for others when i don't believe that the other people are looking at all aspects and for that i am sorry and i take back all i said in the past if it upsets you

wannabe
OK i will say this that i am weak mind and sensitive and i have said thank you to those who took into consideration of what have i said but i stand up for others when i don't believe that the other people are looking at all aspects and for that i am sorry and i take back all i said in the past if it upsets you NO!!!
This is not about being upset. Neither GS nor I feel attacked or offended by anything you said - believe me. It's just that this is a discussion forum, people are discussing things here they have a common opinion about and things they feel differently about. Surely you know the difference between a debate and a fight?!
I appreciate your compassion and that you are willing to "defend" those you think have been "attacked", but i assure you, that this is less often necessary than you think. smile

White Queen
Wannabe as i said before you have my respect and thank you for taking time to explain the situation smile

White Queen
well i checked out the marvel website and from what i got it is Juggernaut has the highest followed by Magneto then Rogue&Emma Frost Tied at least that is what their site tells the people who views it.

cain marko
i agree wit juggy dunno bout rouge tho

White Queen
well they might not of updated it yet but that is the facts i got from the site Juggernaut had the highest that puts my fav to rest sad

Disappear
it'd only be me attacking you if i told you you were not only wrong, but stupid for being so wrong. cannonball has naturally high durability when using his powers, which he can increase willfully with his trick (as seen against gladiator.) but, for the majority of his career, there have been weaknesses to his durability that others (such as colossus) do not have. the inverse could be said about rogue, as she only recently came into a rather weak level of durability. but, as for who is more durable, colossus beats them both. classically, juggernaut would beat colossus, though that doesn't appear to be the case any longer.

White Queen
Now as i said this is only what the website said not what i believe they don't got every one on there so cannonball might b better than Juggernaut they have to update it. But i am not stupid only those who criticize others are those who need to b more intelligent. But that is just a opinion just like me saying Emma frost has the best durability to me .

bad_boba017
wolverine, bc of teh h34l1ng f4c70r!!!!!!!!!!11111

MadMadTitan
Apocalypse has the best durability in X-Men world...

Rama stud
Of All These people I believe Mystque. Did you know how many times she survied. She even had a 40 year old son trying to run for presdiant.

sapphiremouse
Since when did Juggernaut become a X-men? I havent read a new book for couple of years. Last issue ive got is like when Sabertooth was being held at the mansion that was like uncanny xmen in the 300's

Darth Jello
wait, hasn't cannonball survived decapitation?

nathan summers
Cable should have some respectable durability, depending on whether a writer wants to conform to his previous comics and stick with continuity. He had a supreme healing factor of sorts in Soldier X. His powers apparently wouldn't permit him to die. And in Cable & Deadpool he was imbued with Deadpool's healing factor early on in the issues.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by wannabe
This is about avoiding damage in the first place, not about recovering from it! The way i see this post is which xmen can take the most punishment. it has nothing to do with avoiding damage. gambit, wolverine and a host of characters can leap around like a frog and avoid being hit. that has nothing to do with durability. im not up to speed on all the new power-ups that everyone seems to be goin through. and when did juggernaut become an xmen??

i wouldve said colossus, but in the early days he's been put through the wringer. remember pyro heating him up till he's white hot and then avalache moved acouple of trucks of liquid nitrogen on him. im missing the next issue of that, so i dont know how he survived that ordeal. another issue he got hit with some type of acid ,then got skewered with a spear. LOL

capt it up
yup u are correct this thread has nuthign to do with dodging. it has to do with how much punishment u can take and keep comming with needing to paus and heal or paus at all.

also i started this thread so ya....there no argueing with me here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.