Erm ... Question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

actor
Ive just came back from watching Goblet of Fire (which i thought was AMAZING!!) but i have a question.
In the fight scene with Harry and Voldemort, Voldemort says something about Harry's mother being a filthy muggle.
Lily Evans was not a muggle was she? What about in Philosophers Stone when Petunia says "My mother and father were so proud the day they got her letter". And in Order of the Phoenix, Harry is in the memory where James hexes Snape at Hogwarts and then Lily comes over? And what about all the times people say what great wizards Harrys parents were. And how would anyone even know who she is in the magic world?
Maybe i heard wrong during the movie but this has really confused me.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by actor
Ive just came back from watching Goblet of Fire (which i thought was AMAZING!!) but i have a question.
In the fight scene with Harry and Voldemort, Voldemort says something about Harry's mother being a filthy muggle.
Lily Evans was not a muggle was she? What about in Philosophers Stone when Petunia says "My mother and father were so proud the day they got her letter". And in Order of the Phoenix, Harry is in the memory where James hexes Snape at Hogwarts and then Lily comes over? And what about all the times people say what great wizards Harrys parents were. And how would anyone even know who she is in the magic world?
Maybe i heard wrong during the movie but this has really confused me.

Lilly was a "mud-blood", she had muggle parents but like Hermione, she was gifted with the ability to do magic. maybe you heard it wrong...I dunno. I am seeing it tomorrow so I will definitely look out for that line.

RoguePw25
Please ask your question in the Ask Hermione Quetions Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.