Marvel Gauntlet:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
these four:

Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine and Ghost Rider in the gauntlet
prep before, and a quick rest in-between; and grow in bloodlust as it progresses...

1) Sabretooth, Green Goblin and Punisher
2) Current Juggernaut
3) Hulk-Buster Iron Man, Cap'n and Hawkeye
4) Cyclops, Beast, Angel and Jubillee
5) Venom, Rhino, Doc Ock and Sandman
6) Iceman and Human Torch
7) Thing, Blob, Mr Fantastic, Deadpool
8) Fresh out of water Namor, Vision
9) Quicksilver, Havok, Multiple Man, Strong Guy,
10) Aquarian, Cloak & Dagger, The Wrecking Crew
11) Thor
12) Apocalypse and Magneto
13) Bloodlusted Blackbolt

armandovalles
The get stopped at 7. Blob can hold off Hulk till Thing and Reed put down Spidey and Wolvie. Then Thing goes to help Blob put down Hulk while Reed goes to help DP put down GR.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ethereal
Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine and Ghost Rider

The New Fantastic Four..... big grin

If they get the Intelligent Hulk... or Bruce when he can decide which Hulk he wants to become..... then the fact that they get prep could carry them all the way to the end

Team No #7 is not going to be stopping them

Piedmon
I think they'll make it up to #8 at the least. The Hulk, if it's one of his most powerful incarnations, could get them through that. If they have time to properly coordinate their assault, they could match key people against Team #9. (Ghostrider vs Quicksilver, Hulk vs Havok, Wolverine vs Multiple Man and Spider Man vs Strong Guy).

I don't know who "Aquarian" is so I can't comment on #10.... though at this point, Wolverine and Spider Man are total dead weight.

Again, if Hulk is maxing out, he -might- be able to get the team past Thor.... I wouldn't bet on it, though. Hulk would probably get taken out before he became mad enough. The team's odds are REALLY low at this point.

Assuming they make it.... they have no chance against Apocalypse and Magneto. Apocalypse would beat Hulk silly, trap him in some kind of Celestial prison and chuck him into orbit. Magneto would crush Ghostrider under his own motorcycle.

Tassadar
Ghostriders Penance Stare takes out all the villains and most of the heroes, I say they clear it

badabing
If they get past 7 then the probably can clear it.
Getting past 7. 6.5/10
Clearing it . 5/10

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
these four:

Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine and Ghost Rider in the gauntlet
prep before, and a quick rest in-between; and grow in bloodlust as it progresses...

1) Sabretooth, Green Goblin and Punisher
2) Current Juggernaut
3) Hulk-Buster Iron Man, Cap'n and Hawkeye
4) Cyclops, Beast, Angel and Jubillee
5) Venom, Rhino, Doc Ock and Sandman
6) Iceman and Human Torch
7) Thing, Blob, Mr Fantastic, Deadpool
8) Fresh out of water Namor, Vision
9) Quicksilver, Havok, Multiple Man, Strong Guy,
10) Aquarian, Cloak & Dagger, The Wrecking Crew
11) Thor
12) Apocalypse and Magneto
13) Bloodlusted Blackbolt

Clear it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.