I gotta go!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Well, believe it or not, I've just signed a record contract (can't give any details) so I have to recordings straight away. I'll be gone for 3 weeks, but if I have time, I'll post some stuff.

C ya soon.

Bad Boy! smile

yerssot
be sure to post your artist name here!

Captain REX
It'll probably be something with "Bad" or "Boy" in it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Congrats Bad Boy! Hope you make it to the big time, if that's what this is about!

ToMacco
Record contract? . . . . . what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Palanfirith
are u a singer ?
anyway see u soon

Dexx
bye......for now

L.E.
could his name be DJ BAD BOY

LanceWindu
Let me guess, did he sign to Bad Boy Records?

Palanfirith
*Comercial*
If u buy now a Bad Boy album u get a free Bad Boy T-shirt
-BE A BAD BOY- rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
*starts to sing offtone*
bad boys, bad boys...

bad boys, bad boys...

LanceWindu
*scratchy voice*

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
laugh?

Bad Boy
Just finished my second day of recording. I've had experience before and I knew it was harder than it seems but this is even harder! The producers keep pushing you, saying "more emotion in the solo" and "use mic-control". Mic-control? Me? I'm a bloody guitarist not a singer. At least my voice ends up sounding quite good.

I cant say what my name is (although some of you may already know) due to legal reasons.

Anyway, see you soon!

The Artist Formally Known As Bad Boy!

Palanfirith
Santana ??? big grin

Corran
Clapton??

Tahnee
Aww wicked! That is exactly what I want to be doing with my life! Dammit! Ohh well after all the guitar performances I do at school and clubs I'll get experiance. Good luck for it all! I hope it all goes well!

Captain REX
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys, bad boys...

Congrats Bad Boy! I hope you get some good sleep. You'll need it to play guitar well for the recording.

LEGAL REASONS?! You can't tell your online friends your recording name?

Bad Boy
Nope, can't say. But my name is my real name (if u dig out 'talkie' you'll know!)

yerssot
walky?

Bad Boy
The 'Talkie' thread.

yerssot
can't follow...

Captain REX
I'll try to find it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Got it, I'll look out for that then!!!

Bad Boy
I've done 7 demos now and this is bloody killing me!. At least I find the time to come here though with all you lovely, lovely people!

yerssot
lovely? you must be mistaken!

Thomas H
hey bad boy, I have been away for a long time so I have not had the privilige to congratulate you!! You better be on the Bad Bays 2 album!!hehe, good luck and kick some ass!!cool

yerssot
poodoo! you're back! I mean... howdy thomas

Julie
Yerssot...play nice wink

yerssot
ofcourse! he seems to have vanished again

Captain REX
I wonder why... roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
"I wonder why,
I wonder why,
yesterday something something
blue blue sky
and all I can see
is this lemontree"

Bad Boy
Umm... would you like to write my lyrics?

Fire
yerss what the hell?

Billy The Kid
"I wonder why,
I wonder how,
yesterday you talked about the
blue blue sky,
and all that I can see
is just a yellow lemontree"

wink

Fire
not a bad song, for it's time

yerssot
wonderful, isn't it?

Billy The Kid
yupp cool

Fire
yea pretty good

yerssot
it was a question in a quiz two years ago, no one knew it... I did big grin

Fire
lol a quiz for moronic ppl?

yerssot
no, otherwise you would have won

Fire
I don't participate in quiz's not my thing stick out tongue

yerssot
afraid to lose?

Thomas H
Im sitting here...in a boring room...just a nother sunday after noon and all that I can see is just another lemon three, and i wonder..i wonder i wonder why I wonder who..yesterday we talked about the blu blu sky and all that I can see is just another lemon three! rolling on floor laughing I turnin my head up and down turnin turnin turnnin turnin turnin around and all that i can see is just another lemon three!

Sabrea
tou're lucky if you get far, most people dont...hope ya do though!.....i wanted to sing at one point...but my voice is really bad, so i decided to stick with acting

Dexx
*bursts into laughter*...u'd be a natural

Sabrea
**ignores dexx** i know you're not being serious...but you'll see whos laughing when im famous

Thomas H
the only thing i can say is, good luck Sabrea! smile

Sabrea
thank you if you are being serious, if you are you'll be one of the people i go to see when i do become famous...and you can come to hayden and my wedding, lol...

Thomas H
hehe! looking forward to it, remember dont forget me when ur famous! ok?

Sabrea
i wont...ill still come to the forum when im famouos too, if i have time, lol....ill visit evry1 here if possible and if they want me too...except for dexx, i am not going anywhere near him...

Dexx
i hear hayden can't get married....he said he wont...with the molesting in his childhood and all......bad luck.....there's always somebody else

Sabrea
hayden did not get molested as a child, he can get married, and his parents are still married too...keep it up dexx, you're ruining any chances you might have had at me visiting you or giving you money or anything when i become famous...

Dexx
laughing u plannin on giving money...lol
I'd normaly say..not thanx i don't need it...but in ur case i'll say " u know where i live"..oh wait..you don't.

Sabrea
ill give the ppl that are nice to me money...you're not gettin nothin

Thomas H
so your saying I will get money to! waahooo! eheheheheheh! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Sabrea
lol, if i become famous and make millions of dollars

Corran
Yeah, me too.

Sabrea
most evry1 here is nice to with...the exception to that being dexx...oh, BTW, i applied for the school, but it takes years to get far, for example, haydens been acting since he was bout 6, and it took him til he started higher ground for ne1 to notice him

Lara
Yeh, singing is good if you dont have lots of sinus problems like I do, but I still managed to get an good grade at GCSE level for singing.
Although I missed out on alot of vocal exercises and warm ups because of throat infections etc.
good luck Bad Boy the music world is hard to crack!

Sabrea
you can rap...eminem cant sing **lets not go ther cause i kno he can** but he can still rap...ven tho evry1 says his voice is annoying, you could try that, but it may not work out right if you cant talk fast or rhyme..

Dexx
yes sabrea..you somehow got to eminem and describing him...beats me how u got there. Anyway..sorry u don't consider me nice....
OOh...lol...bout hayden practicing in acting since 6..he sure got good...yeah..now he's a real actor laughing

Sabrea
very funny..he was in commercials..and he is a good actor..and dissing hayden would be y your not considered nice..

Thomas H
he will regret this haha, when you are rich and married to a hansom guy like me! evil face cool

Sabrea
me?!?! no, im marrying hayden..

Thomas H
will see!hehe

Sabrea
and if he wont marry me id marry ne1 but u..

Dexx
i thought ne1 but me...lol

Sabrea
yea, correction..ne1 but dexx..that would be hell on earth..

Dexx
i see..i prevented hell on earth...that could be considere as a good deed, therefore me being nice

Sabrea
**picks up chair with hayden tied in it and puts it down in front of her**

Dexx
check the muscles on you. Hey...
if you really want me to stop teasing you you can say now and i'll stop. I feel resonable. ur choice. This is the second. As ya wish

Sabrea
u just want money..lol...

yerssot
it's all about the money

Sabrea
yep

yerssot
and I think we got it all wrong, anyway

Sabrea
got wat wrong??

yerssot
it's from the song

Sabrea
oh...**unties hayden who doesnt move at all** hayden...dexx is always making fun of me and you..go hurt him **watches hayden go off to find and hurt dexx**

Bad Boy
Leave Dexx alone! He's cool!

yerssot
suure

Dexx
*dramatic scream*
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
*jumps to hayden*
hayden..ur justa teddy bear...oh wait..that's anakin. Run anyways..she'll eat ya too

Sabrea
actually....i do have a hayden teddy bear aside from the anakin one...but this is the REAL hayden..not the bear...

Dexx
*best nute gunray voice*
ofcourse...

Fire
WTF??? u ppl are siiiiiiiiiiiick

Sabrea
how so??

yerssot
you expacted something else?

Fire
Nha, not really no

Lara
I've learnt to expect the unexpected on this site so for future reference I suggest you do the same, Fire! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) wink wink

Fire
lol, nha I think I'll expect what I expect
the expected

Lara
would you care to illaborate on that by pm'ing me?*very confused*

yerssot
I expacted that big grin

Lara
get a life!

yerssot
*jumps after one*
and, btw, that reply was not aimed at you

keokiswahine
*hands yerssssssss a lasso to grab life* big grin big grin big grin

Julie
you're so helpful....

Lara
nice try Keo, but yerss couldnt catch a cold even if you handed it to him on a plate! :LOL:

yerssot
that sounds like a challange big grin

Fire
lol

Bad Boy
Wow, this has gone way off topic (as usual!). Ain't it about time it got closed?

Corran
I think it will when it, hits one hundred posts.

And there you have it this is number 100.

Ushgarak
Yup, all done...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.