Big O official thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool blue14
this show is cool also has anyone ever seen this show it's about this huge robot with guns missles and this booster punch and this guy has this watch and he say big o and this huge robot busts out this building and fights the military and aliens.

JLred
I liked it alot....is it back?

cool blue14
yea

cool blue14
adult swim every saturdays 4:00 in the morning
but it's worth it

cool blue14
me too i love this show it's so cool.

cool blue14
it sorta like agento soma

Deathwingers2
it's acually on at 4:00 am just about everyday

Lord Ryugen
I really didn't like this show, The intro music was a blatant ripoff of Flash Gorden, the 1930's detective way of telling the story was extremely cheesy and on the whole it struck me as a bad cross of James Bond and the Power Rangers. In fact the only thing I liked was the animation style.

cool blue14
that's what i said u idiot 4:00 in the morning samething as am u retard

cool blue14
o never mine i was wrong lol new episodes come on

cool blue14
some one post here plzzz

cool blue14
i want a lot of post

cool blue14
post here

dvampire
Yes, this show was cool, and had a fight almost every episode. I enjoyed this show alot! thumb up

cool blue14
yea have u seen agento suma

cool blue14
it's back on

Black Adam
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I really didn't like this show, The intro music was a blatant ripoff of Flash Gorden, the 1930's detective way of telling the story was extremely cheesy and on the whole it struck me as a bad cross of James Bond and the Power Rangers. In fact the only thing I liked was the animation style.

thats actually one of the reasons I like it.

I like Noir type detective stories. and it struck me more as a Combo of batman and mecha.

I like me some Batman and giant robots. smile

animewatcher13
at the end of Big O what do they mean by

We Have Come To Terms

Black Adam
Originally posted by animewatcher13
at the end of Big O what do they mean by

We Have Come To Terms

"Cartoon network canceled us".

I think I've sort of figured out the end...I still can't figure out the gears under the city and the fake sky though...

Happy Dance bump

Soljer
Originally posted by Uchiha Sasuke
that's what i said u idiot 4:00 in the morning samething as am u retard

If you're going to insult someone, try not to be a dumbshit.

You said;

Originally posted by Uchiha Sasuke
adult swim every saturdays 4:00 in the morning
but it's worth it

He said;

Originally posted by Deathwingers2
it's acually on at 4:00 am just about everyday

Spot the significant difference. I'll give you a hint; it's not 'AM.'

chickenlover98
this show was okward. i never got into it. the characters seemed................. stiff. it was wierd. i mean for giant robots zoids and gundam were better

Kero_Co
I loved it, especially season 2 when things were coming together. IT left some questions, but most good anime does nowadays. The Bigs looked great, Roger and Dorothy were great, hell even Beck was great. Better than zoids in my book, but Gundam has way too many series to judge. Cast In the Name of God, Ye Not Guilty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.