Counter Strike Strategies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Green_Demon
Me, and my father came up with this, for a 6 on 6 match. A strategy for Counter Terrorist. We will gave 6 guys and I will call them, Disarmer, Body Gaurd, Ninja 1, Ninja 2, Sniper 1 and Sniper 2. The Disarmer should having a Disarming Kit.

The Disarmer and the Body Gaurd go in to Seek and Destroy the Bomb Carrier, while Ninja 1 and 2 trail in eye shot from them. Sniper 1 and 2 of course have snipers will lay in a safe haven. Ninja 1 and 2 must try to stay concealed, and lay down some firepower in case Bodygaurd and Disarmer are ambushed. Body Gaurd must follow Disarmer and keep an eyes out for the enemy. Disarmer's sole purpose is the destruction of the bomb. If the Terrorist lay down the bomb, then Disarmer seeks it out with Bodygaurd following him and the Ninjas in gunshot distance to fire depressant shots at ambushes or stray enemies. The Sniper snipe any other enemy they see, especially one going towards their comrades.

The summary of this strategy is, get people to cover each other's asses while one guy seeks the objective.

Illustrious
Nonmap specific strategies = death.

And 6 on 6? Who plays that?

SaTsuJiN
isnt it usually 10 v 10 or 15 v 15?.. not to mention strategies have to be adaptable due to the unpredictability of human player crazyness

BackFire
Clan matches are....if I remember correctly, 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6.

Hit_and_Miss
OMG your like the first guys to total figure out that working in a team is better then all going out solo....

DarkC
I always follow at least one teammate, always.

Zen2nd
The only strategy I ever saw in a game is when 10 of us decided to all go in the one direction. It was funny. The first two guys got blasted down but we just kept running at them and out gunned them. Even though there was 5 guys around me some guy managed to shoot me and only me, resulting in my death.

**If you are reading this, you have too much time on your hands.**

DarkC
I just play iceworld.

Illustrious
Originally posted by BackFire
Clan matches are....if I remember correctly, 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6.

I remember 3v3 and 5v5 ladders. You'll have to show me a 6v6.

Again, the lack of map specific strategy makes this idea fail miserably.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
OMG your like the first guys to total figure out that working in a team is better then all going out solo.... hehe.. that really depends.. some leet CAL people just solo because everyone else is so beneath them, they dont need teamwork to defeat the opposition

I really think AWP should be reserved for larger maps, but eh.. people like it.. (just a random 2 cents.. dont mind me)

Illustrious
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
hehe.. that really depends.. some leet CAL people just solo because everyone else is so beneath them, they dont need teamwork to defeat the opposition

I really think AWP should be reserved for larger maps, but eh.. people like it.. (just a random 2 cents.. dont mind me)

All the "leet" CAL teams have great teamwork, I don't know what you're talking about. 5 good players trump 1 great player anyday.

And the AWP on large maps? The AWP on large maps would be way overpowered. At least on small maps with little maneuvering room, you'd have to be accurate with it, and also pretty good with a secondary weapon or knife.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Illustrious
All the "leet" CAL teams have great teamwork, I don't know what you're talking about. 5 good players trump 1 great player anyday.

And the AWP on large maps? The AWP on large maps would be way overpowered. At least on small maps with little maneuvering room, you'd have to be accurate with it, and also pretty good with a secondary weapon or knife. He was referring to public games I'm pretty sure.. or else he wouldnt be complaining about teamwork to begin with

DenKi
I'm in CAL and played againts the old SK and 4Kings all you need is good teamwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.