A closer look at the HULK KILLER HUMANOID, THE non-human wrecking machine !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
all you guys.... please... take a closer look on this single picture on:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

in my opinion... i have never seen a well known powerhouse, liked by fans all over the world, in some opinion the most powerful human being in Marvel..., with perhaps limitless physical strength.... never seen such a guy so helpless...

HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... is TOWERING over the Hulk.... i remember, when i first read this comic (many many years ago)... i could not believed it .... that there is a force in Marvel who can match power with the Hulk......

.. but Leader shown us the way....

i would not only say that HULK KILLER HUMANOID is one of the few opponents Hulk had in past and present, who has shown to the Hulk, that there are .... at least ... equal powerhouses on this earth..

.. i would say, that HULK KILLER HUMANOID was the pioneer.... who has shown past villains.... that Hulk .. can be beat....

but i have to say.... when i read the match between those two first.... i really had tears in my eyes..... because on this battle field.... under Bettys and Ricks (i believe the two were there during this fight.. not sure) eyes..... never seen an enraged Hulk so helpless.....

i was very sad at that time... when Hulk lost this match (ok.... the match was won... but not by Hulk)

.. Hulks best enraged punches.... continuous heavy artillery pounding... absolutely has no effect to the awesome HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

but so sad i was at that time... because HULK KILLER HUMANOID were stronger than my favourite, the Hulk..... i dont really understand why HULK KILLER HUMANOID was not established... as opponent for all the others....

i believe the writers had known at that time, that no opponent could match with HULK KILLER HUMANOID... they have produced a guy... who is playing just in another league !

Hulk had hard matches before,.... for example when he fought Thor or Hercules...... but..... HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... changed a lot.....

by that time... Hulk was no longer .... unbeatable.... by physical strength

Bring back ... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... and many heroes will retire.... smile

Swanky-Tuna
There was an issue where Pearl Jam destroyed Hulk Killer Humanoid by playing Love Boat Captain twice in a row. The sheer awesomeness rocked HKH's face to the point of destruction.

long pig
Originally posted by Betageuze

in my opinion... i have never seen a well known powerhouse, liked by fans all over the world, in some opinion the most powerful human being in Marvel..., with perhaps limitless physical strength.... never seen such a guy so helpless...

HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... is TOWERING over the Hulk.... i remember, when i first read this comic (many many years ago)... i could not believed it .... that there is a force in Marvel who can match power with the Hulk......

i would not only say that HULK KILLER HUMANOID is one of the few opponents Hulk had in past and present, who has shown to the Hulk, that there are .... at least ... equal powerhouses on this earth..

.. i would say, that HULK KILLER HUMANOID was the pioneer.... who has shown past villains.... that Hulk .. can be beat....

but i have to say.... when i read the match between those two first.... i really had tears in my eyes..... because on this battle field.... under Bettys and Ricks (i believe the two were there during this fight.. not sure) eyes..... never seen an enraged Hulk so helpless.....

i was very sad at that time... when Hulk lost this match (ok.... the match was won... but not by Hulk)

.. Hulks best enraged punches.... continuous heavy artillery pounding... absolutely has no effect to the awesome HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

but so sad i was at that time... because HULK KILLER HUMANOID were stronger than my favourite, the Hulk..... i dont really understand why HULK KILLER HUMANOID was not established... as opponent for all the others....

i believe the writers had known at that time, that no opponent could match with HULK KILLER HUMANOID... they have produced a guy... who is playing just in another league !

Hulk had hard matches before,.... for example when he fought Thor or Hercules...... but..... HULK KILLER HUMANOID ... changed a lot.....

Bring back ... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... and many heroes will retire.... smile

Amen.

Ron Jeremy
agreed go HKH

Ultimate Rage
HKH is on a totally different level of power...he is omniversal not earth based........he ...............is..........just .,...........awesome.......i never saw someone man handle JP like he did...

Ultimate Rage
digi is here....this is so getting closed...... evil face

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
digi is here....this is so getting closed...... evil face

Lets play till then smile

Ron Jeremy
HKH is awesome
he truly is on another level smile

Ron Jeremy
except for JP Master Dan and perhaps Kirbylactus

Ron Jeremy
smile go HKH

Ultimate Rage
yesterday digi recieved 75$ from me.so he will keep it open fora few more minutes

Ultimate Rage
HKH is a beast nothing can stop him...he will league up your ass if u **** with him

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
HKH is a beast nothing can stop him...he will league up your ass if u **** with him

straight up the ass and even around the corner, he will foock anyone up smile

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Betageuze

My God...the amount of drugs this person must have been on is inconceivable

Wonder Man
Hi betageuze. The synaptic can triple like 1+2=3 and insulate.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
There was an issue where Pearl Jam destroyed Hulk Killer Humanoid by playing Love Boat Captain twice in a row. The sheer awesomeness rocked HKH's face to the point of destruction. laughing out loud

Badabing
Betageuze was right about so many things. KMC needs a man of vision like him.

BrolyBlack
So true , if only carver could be like him.

deft
Wonderful, fantastic, each day is a new learning.

BrolyBlack
I sense deep seated anger from Carver in this thread

StiltmanFTW
Hulk... Killer... Humanoid...

The most... powerful... character... ever... debated... on KMC forums...

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
My God...the amount of drugs this person must have been on is inconceivable
You can't get a joke. 😒

deft
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The most... powerful... character... ever... debated... on KMC forums...

Agreed. The true king.

Wonder Man
Hulk Killer Humanoid is specialized. No doubt that it is greater than evolution...Darwin or Hela.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
You can't get a joke. 😒

Apparently you cant either. Ask Bada about the joke since your not in the know

Wonder Man
Neither was WWH but beta makes good points.

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The most... powerful... character... ever... debated... on KMC forums... Stilt gets it. thumb up

Smurph
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.