Wonderman vs. Hercules.... in an Armwrestling contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
in an Armwrestling match... who will win this one ?

is it right, that She-Hulk nearly has beaten Herc in such an encounter ?

grey fox
That was CIS , Herc owns wonderman .

olympian
Not nearly. She did beat him. 3 straigh matches.

Against current Mortal Herc while using a suit that restrained her strenght. That was no ordinary She Hulk. She was probably the physical strongest marvel character "right now" (assuming she still is currently, unless they change it back again).

Current Herc maybe a tossup. Immortal takes the cake.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Not nearly. She did beat him. 3 straigh matches.

Against current Mortal Herc while using a suit that restrained her strenght. That was no ordinary She Hulk. She was probably the physical strongest marvel character "right now" (assuming she still is currently, unless they change it back again).

Current Herc maybe a tossup. Immortal takes the cake.

I agree !

Although i doubt she is the strongest currently ! I'd give it to Namor or her cousin or maybe Atlas !

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by yahman
I agree !

Although i doubt she is the strongest currently ! I'd give it to Namor or her cousin or maybe Atlas !

Sentry is in my opinion Yahs.

yahman
Originally posted by Ron Jeremy
Sentry is in my opinion Yahs.

Yeahhh by far and away !!!!!!!! but he's too cosmic for your regular strong guy ! Have you got All Star Supes yet ?

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by yahman
Yeahhh by far and away !!!!!!!! but he's too cosmic for your regular strong guy ! Have you got All Star Supes yet ?

Nope I have about 60 quids worth including that waiting for me but I can't afford to pick them up at the moment sad not till pay day smile

yahman

Ron Jeremy

yahman

Ron Jeremy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.