Just A Thought: Batman TAS crew in BB sequels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
i always thought it would be cool that for the batman begins sequels, that the team behind batman tas and justice league unlimited got involved somehow. for example, feature the voice actors in there. just small cameos of some sort. play a reporter or some guys voice on the radio. it would be a dream come true to hear kevin conroy or mark hamill's voice somewhere in the sequel! even more so since the sequel is going to have the joker in it. so, what do you guys think?

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i always thought it would be cool that for the batman begins sequels, that the team behind batman tas and justice league unlimited got involved somehow. for example, feature the voice actors in there. just small cameos of some sort. play a reporter or some guys voice on the radio. it would be a dream come true to hear kevin conroy or mark hamill's voice somewhere in the sequel! even more so since the sequel is going to have the joker in it. so, what do you guys think?

That would be wonderful!!! big grin

braz
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16

that would be the gayest thing ever...it would ruin the whole gritty, dark, believable feeling about batman that was portayed In Batman Begins about him being street-level batman, and nothing further..no Batman Beyond, no Cosmo-Batman, no Batgod or nething like that...just the same batman that was in BB and maybe with the joker too though, cuz thats believable and interesting, but the JLA....? eek! NO

Mr Parker
I think that would be cool as well.

Zarathustra
It would be nice. TAS is, to my mind, the finest non-comic adaptation of Batman. Heck, it's a lot better than some comic adaptations. It's got a very dark aesthetic, the stories remain for the most part neat, street-level stuff with the occassional forray into Joker-style madness or less than believable mutations and the like. Best of all it focuses in on telling engaging detective stories of the like which Batman was made for.
Try watching "Appointment in Crime Alley" and telling me there's anything wrong with this Batman.

Justice League and Batman Beyond I am considerably less fond of, but Kevin Conroy's in them so they achieve some semblance of redemption.

tpaquin
Originally posted by Zarathustra
It would be nice. TAS is, to my mind, the finest non-comic adaptation of Batman. Heck, it's a lot better than some comic adaptations. It's got a very dark aesthetic, the stories remain for the most part neat, street-level stuff with the occassional forray into Joker-style madness or less than believable mutations and the like. Best of all it focuses in on telling engaging detective stories of the like which Batman was made for.
Try watching "Appointment in Crime Alley" and telling me there's anything wrong with this Batman.

Justice League and Batman Beyond I am considerably less fond of, but Kevin Conroy's in them so they achieve some semblance of redemption.

^I must say, that was a pretty much perfect summation. Well done.

Joker1237
that would be nice,

But I like the way the new movie is going so far,

Still not as good as Bats89 or MOTP, but its a good 4th Bat movie,

Gregory
Originally posted by braz that would be the gayest thing ever...it would ruin the whole gritty, dark, believable feeling about batman that was portayed In Batman Begins about him being street-level batman, and nothing further..no Batman Beyond, no Cosmo-Batman, no Batgod or nething like that...just the same batman that was in BB and maybe with the joker too though, cuz thats believable and interesting, but the JLA....? eek! NO

Um ... I don't think that was what he was suggesting. Is it Stan Lee who has cameos in Marvel movies? Like that, but with Conroy or Hamill.

Zarathustra
Yeah, Stan Lee appeared briefly in both Spiderman films to say "look out!" and move someone out of the way as debris fell during Spiderman's rooftop battles, in Fantastic Four as a mailman who speaks with the group at the Baxter Building, and in Daredevil a young Matt Murdoch puts his cane out to stop him from wandering into traffic while reading the newspaper. They're just brief nods to the comic book icon, but there's just one problem: most people don't know what Kevin Conroy looks like. To really make the appearance note-worthy one would need to give Conroy some lines he could deliver in his patented Bruce Wayne voice. As for Marc Hamill, well, most people would recognize Luke Skywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.