Thing Versus Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
This is not a spite thread shifty

xmarksthespot
lol, sure it isn't... shifty

Ultimate Hulk43
This is a joke right?Doomsday would beat the Thing with one finger.

grey fox
No he wont because thign has 'heart' and 'superior fighting skills' .

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
No he wont because thign has 'heart' and 'superior fighting skills' . And a giant protruding bone knuckle sticking through his face right at the get-go of this fight.

Ultimate Rage
This is not a spite thread shifty

i love you evil face

Swanky-Tuna
Thing would totally use his jet powered rocket pants and junior birdman Doomsday's canoes into jombie bricks.

NoFate007
........DD

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
i love you evil face

mad

cool

DD wins...

Against current THING...

Happy Dance

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Tony Stark
mad

cool

DD wins...

Against current THING...

Happy Dance

lol against "current thing"..........dude you can bring in 1000 spiky thing's and doomsday will eat them like nothing

Tony Stark
lol against "current thing"..........dude you can bring in 1000 spiky thing's and doomsday will eat them like nothing

laughing

NOT... You wish...

But if that was the case my guess is that it would take 3000 Ult Colossus to match the 1000 Spikey THINGs...

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

NOT... You wish...

But if that was the case my guess is that it would take 3000 Ult Colossus to match the 1000 Spikey THINGs...

yeah ok..... roll eyes (sarcastic) ....ultimate colossus would murder any thing version......

grey fox
Please we all know thing owns this cheap rocky rip-off known as doomsday .

.....and no , this thread has jack-shit to do with all the thing threads popping up where morons think the orange bastard can beat anyone or thing ... nothing at all.

jinzin
thing is not anywhere close to being as powerful a gog... dd owned an unlimited supply of them for 100 years.. thing any version and any amount dies horribly here.

armandovalles
Hey, if Spiderman can beat Firelord, Cannonball can beat Gladiator, and Batman can beat Hulk, then i think Thing has a chance lol.

olympian
"Hey, if Spiderman can beat Firelord, Cannonball can beat Gladiator, and Batman can beat Hulk, then i think Thing has a chance lol."

Anything in comics is possible. Just not likely.

Those situations would be the 1 out of 10 they would ever get.

Doomsday wins.

XerxesLogan
Doomsday for Christ sakes! he demolish Thing

Tony Stark
yeah ok..... roll eyes (sarcastic) ....ultimate colossus would murder any thing version......

Yaeh right! Possibly classic... classic... CL5 THING... that would be about the only one...

But would be a very close fight.

cool

Fanboy
Wow this is just so dumb ya know what Thing is not a better fighter then Doomsday did anyone read the first issue of the Doomsday comic where he fought Superman he did a cool ass kick to Superman in the stomach so hard that it hurted him really badly for the first time. Now how often has Thing used cool ass kicks like Doomsday or his fighting skills ever saved him in a battle against Hulk?

DarkCrawler
Heart.

HEART!

The Ion
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wow this is just so dumb ya know what Thing is not a better fighter then Doomsday did anyone read the first issue of the Doomsday comic where he fought Superman he did a cool ass kick to Superman in the stomach so hard that it hurted him really badly for the first time. Now how often has Thing used cool ass kicks like Doomsday or his fighting skills ever saved him in a battle against Hulk?
Like fighting skills matter. Doomsday would leave Thing in pieces just like Hyperion did in Exiles.

scotsmn
Once thing says "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" then he wins automatically.

Ultimate Hulk43
No he wont because thign has 'heart' and 'superior fighting skills' .

So?Doomsday has BRUTE strength and is FAR stronger than the Thing.The Thing from the beginning comics could barely tangle with the Hulk.

scotsmn
Yeah but Thing has three fingers and DD isn't used to that. He expects attacks from 5 fingers so the first time they fight he will lose since he's weak to that. ninja

jinzin
Originally posted by scotsmn
Yeah but Thing has three fingers and DD isn't used to that. He expects attacks from 5 fingers so the first time they fight he will lose since he's weak to that. ninja

laughing out loud

HEART!

leonidas
goodness, do NOT tell me anyone is actually saying bengy (i like the bundle of rocks too, but come on . . .) could WIN this fight . . .

jinzin
laughing out loud

bundle of rocks.. something tells me tony stark isn't going to like that.

leonidas
wha'd i say? confused

jinzin
n/m wink thing has heart so he wins.. obviously.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

bundle of rocks.. something tells me tony stark isn't going to like that.

stick out tongue

I've already said that DD would win...

And BTW Ben's got 4 digits on each hand and foot.

big grin

scotsmn
ok... 4!

sam_drugbringer
What if Thing had Rocky's Stars 'n stripes shorts, Davy crocket's headband, and Uncle Sam's tophat?

The_Blob
If Thing moved and let Blob take over it would be lights out for Doomsday.

Glimmerone
That kick Doomsday gave superman in Death Of Superman was so powerful that in the caption of the comic after the kick from doomsday, superman is saying to himself that he can't breathe because of being kick so hard and fast by doomsday. It happen so quickly that superman didn't have a chance to react to it.

ImmortalOne
Originally posted by Glimmerone
That kick Doomsday gave superman in Death Of Superman was so powerful that in the caption of the comic after the kick from doomsday, superman is saying to himself that he can't breathe because of being kick so hard and fast by doomsday. It happen so quickly that superman didn't have a chance to react to it.

grey fox
HEART !!!!!

jinzin
laughing out loud

that gets me every time..

Creshosk
HEART !!!!!

grey fox
I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD PUT THAT UP...VG CATS LOL !!!!!

The_Blob
Thing has a 3/10 shot of taking this.

DarkCrawler
I think it is 0/10 shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.